Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 110 111
Yup. Often do it to grab the paper in the morning or the mail at night if I'm feeling too lazy to put shoes on. Also go out on the porch barefoot all the time. I never wear shoes inside.
Yup. Often do it to grab the paper in the morning or the mail at night if I'm feeling too lazy to put shoes on. Also go out on the porch barefoot all the time. I never wear shoes inside.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
pretty much always, i can never find socks
pretty much always, i can never find socks
raccoon.png
this just unlocked a memory in me. i used to run around barefoot as a kid all the time. the playground behind our house had mulch and a wooden border so i'd get splinters aaaaaall the time.
this just unlocked a memory in me. i used to run around barefoot as a kid all the time. the playground behind our house had mulch and a wooden border so i'd get splinters aaaaaall the time.
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
Only on the beach. I absolutely cannot stand getting my feet dirty - I even wear socks all the time in the house (yes, even to sleep).
Only on the beach. I absolutely cannot stand getting my feet dirty - I even wear socks all the time in the house (yes, even to sleep).
ZbNAjCO.png
N1cgBmi.png
Hmdg66Z.png
ipXQ8Fw.png

JiRHw6i.png
mlHpBMC.png
UuKod4C.png
YMPbu9R.png
It really depends. I love it, but I only really do it when at my parents' home. They live in a much more suburban environment than I do, and I love the feeling of a cool grass lawn or sun-warmed concrete on my feet.

Meanwhile, where I live is much more urban, and there's probably stuff outside I don't want on my feet. If I still lived in my college apartment, I would absolutely not go outside barefoot. There would almost certainly be broken glass a few steps away from my front door. Not worth the risk.
It really depends. I love it, but I only really do it when at my parents' home. They live in a much more suburban environment than I do, and I love the feeling of a cool grass lawn or sun-warmed concrete on my feet.

Meanwhile, where I live is much more urban, and there's probably stuff outside I don't want on my feet. If I still lived in my college apartment, I would absolutely not go outside barefoot. There would almost certainly be broken glass a few steps away from my front door. Not worth the risk.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
YES. BUT NOT IF

Its hot and im walking on concrete/sidewalk/sand
im walking on grass where theres burrs
its a parking lot (bc broken glass and trash)
YES. BUT NOT IF

Its hot and im walking on concrete/sidewalk/sand
im walking on grass where theres burrs
its a parking lot (bc broken glass and trash)
Maybe Sometimes?
I have one of those natural stone tile areas in my backyard, so it gets way too hot in the summer.
On the flip side, I don't usually go barefoot in late fall, not because it gets too cold, but because nature has decided to put the most terrifyingly aware praying mantises outside(they literally track your movements and start coming after you if you stay in one spot for too long).
I do have live near one of those old town parks, so I go there pretty often.
Maybe Sometimes?
I have one of those natural stone tile areas in my backyard, so it gets way too hot in the summer.
On the flip side, I don't usually go barefoot in late fall, not because it gets too cold, but because nature has decided to put the most terrifyingly aware praying mantises outside(they literally track your movements and start coming after you if you stay in one spot for too long).
I do have live near one of those old town parks, so I go there pretty often.
6Wa6tbA.png WKtl2lb.pngvRLqVto.png
i love going outside barefoot, it does sting a bit if the ground is cold but i especially love going on dirt :D i hate walking on big rocks while i'm barefoot
i love going outside barefoot, it does sting a bit if the ground is cold but i especially love going on dirt :D i hate walking on big rocks while i'm barefoot
y3CR4IN.png
If I could I would but there’s broken glass outside.
If I could I would but there’s broken glass outside.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I love doing that on sand, but it's really risky in my city because there's used needles e v e r y w h e r e. I'm also scared of ticks, so that contributes. I used to walk barefoot all the time as a kid, though. Even on the sidewalk.
I love doing that on sand, but it's really risky in my city because there's used needles e v e r y w h e r e. I'm also scared of ticks, so that contributes. I used to walk barefoot all the time as a kid, though. Even on the sidewalk.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 110 111