Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | This or That
1 2 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530
@Poliske Reading, it's easier than writing [emoji=aether happy size=1] The stars or the sea?
@Poliske

Reading, it's easier than writing

The stars or the sea?
Pings OK!
@StarScales The stars, the sea is eerie and unknowing Metallica or Guns and Roses? [emoji=deer skull size=1] (I'm talking about the bands)
@StarScales

The stars, the sea is eerie and unknowing

Metallica or Guns and Roses?
(I'm talking about the bands)
clzOjn5.png Eat the rich
_________
Wishlist
ezgif-4-fad082374c.gif
@VividCanine This is an easy one for me lol. Metallica, because they're my favourite band ever. That's not to say I don't like GnR though.

Pokemon or Digimon?
@VividCanine This is an easy one for me lol. Metallica, because they're my favourite band ever. That's not to say I don't like GnR though.

Pokemon or Digimon?
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
@Eleint

Pokemon, I used to play the games on my 3DS and had a lot of fun doing so. Meanwhile the most interesting thing I know about Digimon is that Finnish dub of its anime was... let's just say not the highest of quality.

Spiral or Snapper?
@Eleint

Pokemon, I used to play the games on my 3DS and had a lot of fun doing so. Meanwhile the most interesting thing I know about Digimon is that Finnish dub of its anime was... let's just say not the highest of quality.

Spiral or Snapper?
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia
Spirals! Snappers are cute in their own way, but I haven’t been able to make any that I was satisfied with. On the other hand, I have plenty of Spirals. (Shout-out to Snapper lovers though, it’s a bit unfortunate that they’re not that popular.)

Next: Pastel colors or dark colors?
@Finlandia
Spirals! Snappers are cute in their own way, but I haven’t been able to make any that I was satisfied with. On the other hand, I have plenty of Spirals. (Shout-out to Snapper lovers though, it’s a bit unfortunate that they’re not that popular.)

Next: Pastel colors or dark colors?
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
@stormspecter
Dark colors. I don't hate pastel colors, I prefer low saturation colors, but darker colors can make my eyes more comfortable.

Next: Doberman or Maltese?
@stormspecter
Dark colors. I don't hate pastel colors, I prefer low saturation colors, but darker colors can make my eyes more comfortable.

Next: Doberman or Maltese?
aUZnRbD.png
@feycat i donno what either of those 2 are but i like the maltese vibes

next: female ridgebacks or male?
@feycat i donno what either of those 2 are but i like the maltese vibes

next: female ridgebacks or male?
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
@Squiddyana
both are good but i gotta go with male pose, the nose is too iconic

next: trees or flowers?
@Squiddyana
both are good but i gotta go with male pose, the nose is too iconic

next: trees or flowers?
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
@wyrmflwer
Flowers, since lilacs are beautiful and smell great during the spring ^^

Sandsurge or Dusthides
@wyrmflwer
Flowers, since lilacs are beautiful and smell great during the spring ^^

Sandsurge or Dusthides
clzOjn5.png Eat the rich
_________
Wishlist
ezgif-4-fad082374c.gif
@VividCanine
Sandsurge!
Sandsurge's design is cool, especially with Thundercrack or augment genes.

Next: Egyptian mythology or Greek mythology or Norse mythology?
@VividCanine
Sandsurge!
Sandsurge's design is cool, especially with Thundercrack or augment genes.

Next: Egyptian mythology or Greek mythology or Norse mythology?
aUZnRbD.png
1 2 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530