Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Wavesat] Search for the Skywhale!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45
Caught a green-breasted sawbeak! And managed to beat a bunch of the sawbeaks as well as some gulls!
Caught a green-breasted sawbeak! And managed to beat a bunch of the sawbeaks as well as some gulls!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
I went to red rock, where I fought the Murkbottom Gull and the Tradewinds Gull. I had to fight a lot more than ten battles before I got a familiar. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/20152.png[/img]
I went to red rock, where I fought the Murkbottom Gull and the Tradewinds Gull. I had to fight a lot more than ten battles before I got a familiar.
20152.png
coli challenge complete!
coli challenge complete!
Tm63Ief.png
Defeated many gulls and sawbeak, and a mermaid followed me home
Defeated many gulls and sawbeak, and a mermaid followed me home
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
got one familiar drop (dainty wavehopper) and defeated 10 avian enemies!
got one familiar drop (dainty wavehopper) and defeated 10 avian enemies!
pushing things to the centerSlight-Eyewing.pngspace veilspun adopts
old fest skins
dragons for sale
spaceEEEmH1m.png
Reporting in to Radial!
I've recruited a windcarve fugitive to assist in our research, and defeated many avian enemies including zalis, rhodochrosite cranes, and apatite fishers.
Reporting in to Radial!
I've recruited a windcarve fugitive to assist in our research, and defeated many avian enemies including zalis, rhodochrosite cranes, and apatite fishers.
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

Obtained Green-Breasted Sawbeak to complete the challenge! How fitting that they're an avian familiar!
Other notable drops:
Giant Sand Dollar x54
Dark Might Fragment x1
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x5
Mist Slash x1
Scratch x1
Earthen Acuity Fragment x1
Magical Might Fragment x1
Oceansurf Crate x1
Health Potion x1
Contuse x1
Minor Health Potion x1
Obtained Green-Breasted Sawbeak to complete the challenge! How fitting that they're an avian familiar!
Other notable drops:
Giant Sand Dollar x54
Dark Might Fragment x1
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x5
Mist Slash x1
Scratch x1
Earthen Acuity Fragment x1
Magical Might Fragment x1
Oceansurf Crate x1
Health Potion x1
Contuse x1
Minor Health Potion x1
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18307625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/179962/17996189.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Cadance reported in the next day, delivering a sweeping bow before beginning his report. "Jesper sends his, First Mate," the skydancer said. "But we have had quite the day. Some of those winged beastclans can be quite difficult to keep up with." He pulled a collection of papers from his satchel. "Regardless, if it has wings, we have compiled notes on it. Raptorik, aviar, harpies, vultures... We even spent a little time observing a few dodo, even though they can't fly. Just in case we learned something useful from their wing construction." "Davian wanted to investigate the bugs, too, so we let him do that on the way home. Even if they are not birds, they do fly, so I took notes on them as well, just in case," Cadence continued, fishing out another batch of papers. "He even convinced one of them to come home with us." [/columns] [center]~*~*~[/center] [columns] Antiphola reappeared at the Celest with a peculiar spiny, flippered creature and a basket full of fungi. "I did have to consult some particularly dusty tomes for this one. Still not sure I did it right. I mean, I've never seen a creature with so many poky bits. But I guess that's beside the point. It is alive. And so were these mushrooms! Until I... Picked them. To bring them here and... Show them off." The spiral's face twists in mild embarassment. "I suppose I didn't think that one all the way through, did I?" [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31822318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/318224/31822318.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [center](Both challenges completed)[/center]
17996189.png

Cadance reported in the next day, delivering a sweeping bow before beginning his report. "Jesper sends his, First Mate," the skydancer said. "But we have had quite the day. Some of those winged beastclans can be quite difficult to keep up with."

He pulled a collection of papers from his satchel. "Regardless, if it has wings, we have compiled notes on it. Raptorik, aviar, harpies, vultures... We even spent a little time observing a few dodo, even though they can't fly. Just in case we learned something useful from their wing construction."

"Davian wanted to investigate the bugs, too, so we let him do that on the way home. Even if they are not birds, they do fly, so I took notes on them as well, just in case," Cadence continued, fishing out another batch of papers. "He even convinced one of them to come home with us."
~*~*~
Antiphola reappeared at the Celest with a peculiar spiny, flippered creature and a basket full of fungi. "I did have to consult some particularly dusty tomes for this one. Still not sure I did it right. I mean, I've never seen a creature with so many poky bits. But I guess that's beside the point. It is alive. And so were these mushrooms! Until I... Picked them. To bring them here and... Show them off."

The spiral's face twists in mild embarassment. "I suppose I didn't think that one all the way through, did I?"

31822318.png
(Both challenges completed)
Did the coli challenge!
Did the coli challenge!

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
11 bird enemies defeated, and Coast Charger fam acquired...I think that's a new one for me?! (Edit: nope, not new. Oh well) Also got a Leopard Coralclimber fam as a bonus!

Still working on brews.
11 bird enemies defeated, and Coast Charger fam acquired...I think that's a new one for me?! (Edit: nope, not new. Oh well) Also got a Leopard Coralclimber fam as a bonus!

Still working on brews.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45