Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 ... 820 821 822 823 824 825 826
“Um.. no. Just me.” Kasmir replied as he looked around.
“Um.. no. Just me.” Kasmir replied as he looked around.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
“Are you tall enough to reach the beams up top?” Rosie asked as she pointed towards the ceiling.
“Are you tall enough to reach the beams up top?” Rosie asked as she pointed towards the ceiling.
Untitled52_13.png
Kasmir looked up, tilting his head thoughtfully as he considered the question and the height of the ceiling.
"Not by myself... maybe I could hold you up there? Like you stand on my shoulders or something. I'll hold you on, but I'd be taller tonight..."
Kasmir looked up, tilting his head thoughtfully as he considered the question and the height of the ceiling.
"Not by myself... maybe I could hold you up there? Like you stand on my shoulders or something. I'll hold you on, but I'd be taller tonight..."
“Are you sure it’s safe enough? I mean-I trust you, I just don’t exactly know how.” Rosie nodded as she looked about, seemingly searching for a ladder as well.
“Are you sure it’s safe enough? I mean-I trust you, I just don’t exactly know how.” Rosie nodded as she looked about, seemingly searching for a ladder as well.
Untitled52_13.png
"I'll pick you up and hold you on. And if you fall, I'll catch you before the decorations." Kasmir grinned. "I've got this all thought out."
"I'll pick you up and hold you on. And if you fall, I'll catch you before the decorations." Kasmir grinned. "I've got this all thought out."
“I don’t know about that, the decorations might be more important and expensive than me.” Rosie sent him a corny smile before holding her hands out on front of her. “Tell me what to do and I’ll do it!”
“I don’t know about that, the decorations might be more important and expensive than me.” Rosie sent him a corny smile before holding her hands out on front of her. “Tell me what to do and I’ll do it!”
Untitled52_13.png
"But you're priceless.." Kasmir mumbled under his breath. Then he scooped her up and placed her on his shoulders. It was daytime, so there was no danger of her getting injured on his horns, wings, or claws. It still felt strange to him to be... squishy, as he called it... during the day.
"But you're priceless.." Kasmir mumbled under his breath. Then he scooped her up and placed her on his shoulders. It was daytime, so there was no danger of her getting injured on his horns, wings, or claws. It still felt strange to him to be... squishy, as he called it... during the day.
"Huh?" Rosie looked down at him. "Did I miss something? Sorry didn't want it to seem like I wasn't listening to you.."
"Huh?" Rosie looked down at him. "Did I miss something? Sorry didn't want it to seem like I wasn't listening to you.."
Untitled52_13.png
“You’re priceless.” Kasmir repeated a little louder.
“You’re priceless.” Kasmir repeated a little louder.
"M-Me?" Rosie's eyes widened as she stuttered, slightly caught off guard. "W-Well I wouldn't say that..."
"M-Me?" Rosie's eyes widened as she stuttered, slightly caught off guard. "W-Well I wouldn't say that..."
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 820 821 822 823 824 825 826