Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bee's Art shop {On hold}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@BarkNgrime awesome! :D would it be ok if I commission you for some other pieces as well? or would you rather leave those slots open for new customers?
@BarkNgrime awesome! :D would it be ok if I commission you for some other pieces as well? or would you rather leave those slots open for new customers?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531

Yeah I'll be happy to draw for you more if you want that. 0w09 since I can also get trough my to do list quickly during my days off you don't need to worry as about ordering more but I can only take 1 at the time
@Lyra531

Yeah I'll be happy to draw for you more if you want that. 0w09 since I can also get trough my to do list quickly during my days off you don't need to worry as about ordering more but I can only take 1 at the time
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
@BarkNgrime Got the funds! Intersted in a headshot sketch of this guy. Feel free to look at his bio for lore! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56392705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/563928/56392705_350.png[/img][/url] Since you mentioned you'd accept eggs, here's the ones I have for LAH! Let me know if this works. I'll pay the remainder in gems^^ [item=unhatched arcane egg] 245g + [item=unhatched earth egg] 270g + [item=unhatched shadow egg] 240g + [item=unhatched water egg] 235g + [item=unhatched lightning egg] 240g Egg Value Total = 1230g Added gems = 270g
@BarkNgrime

Got the funds! Intersted in a headshot sketch of this guy. Feel free to look at his bio for lore!

56392705_350.png

Since you mentioned you'd accept eggs, here's the ones I have for LAH! Let me know if this works. I'll pay the remainder in gems^^

Unhatched Arcane Egg 245g + Unhatched Earth Egg 270g + Unhatched Shadow Egg 240g + Unhatched Water Egg 235g + Unhatched Lightning Egg 240g

Egg Value Total = 1230g
Added gems = 270g
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

I can do this dragon yes! Love lored dragons too x3
I'm at work and a bit short on time but I'll need to get back to you with a few questions about the skin and other details before i start the com just to make sure I get the details right.

The payment methode is good with me so feel free to send a crossroad and I'll add you to my to do list once I'm home.
@lemfolis

I can do this dragon yes! Love lored dragons too x3
I'm at work and a bit short on time but I'll need to get back to you with a few questions about the skin and other details before i start the com just to make sure I get the details right.

The payment methode is good with me so feel free to send a crossroad and I'll add you to my to do list once I'm home.
your style is so punchy i love it ^_^ would you be ok with a coloured sketch of my sona? Arlo
your style is so punchy i love it ^_^ would you be ok with a coloured sketch of my sona? Arlo
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@izzwizzz

Yes i can do that 0w09

If you have a special request just let me know. Otherwise send your prefered payment methode via crossroad. If you prefer paypal ill dm you for more info.
@izzwizzz

Yes i can do that 0w09

If you have a special request just let me know. Otherwise send your prefered payment methode via crossroad. If you prefer paypal ill dm you for more info.
YOUR ART IS SO COOL?? do you have any slots open by chance? Would you be cool with drawing a coloured sketch of this guy?
Unfortunately i have not remade his ref sheet yet imsorry <//3 I'll just link a couple images that can serve as references if youre cool with that
ref sheet (old, for colours + outift only) || facial features 1 - has a scar over his face that's visible better on other drawings || facial features 2 - and if you wanna draw him as an ugly disheveled man instead. i dont mind!

tldr of him because i dont have much time left ahh.. basically a flamboyant fancy pirate guy with a sky-high ego. who eventually fell off really badly after some things happened. you can look through some art on his profile to get his vibe! (the longer the nose, the more recent the art is)

let me know if youre ok with this order and ill send the money (gems) over!
YOUR ART IS SO COOL?? do you have any slots open by chance? Would you be cool with drawing a coloured sketch of this guy?
Unfortunately i have not remade his ref sheet yet imsorry <//3 I'll just link a couple images that can serve as references if youre cool with that
ref sheet (old, for colours + outift only) || facial features 1 - has a scar over his face that's visible better on other drawings || facial features 2 - and if you wanna draw him as an ugly disheveled man instead. i dont mind!

tldr of him because i dont have much time left ahh.. basically a flamboyant fancy pirate guy with a sky-high ego. who eventually fell off really badly after some things happened. you can look through some art on his profile to get his vibe! (the longer the nose, the more recent the art is)

let me know if youre ok with this order and ill send the money (gems) over!
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@Rayymond

Yo! Im all in for french Fontaine pirate. Super exited about drawing him, love his design and vibe

I can add you to my to do list for sure but just know im not gona be able to start on yours before next week since i still have a few people before you 0w09

Hahaha dont tell me that, you dont know what kind of power you are giving me with that kind of freedome. XD Can i draw with hangover with a 5o'clock after a hard ?
@Rayymond

Yo! Im all in for french Fontaine pirate. Super exited about drawing him, love his design and vibe

I can add you to my to do list for sure but just know im not gona be able to start on yours before next week since i still have a few people before you 0w09

Hahaha dont tell me that, you dont know what kind of power you are giving me with that kind of freedome. XD Can i draw with hangover with a 5o'clock after a hard ?
@PhoenixRaven Here you go! Hope you like it [img]https://i.imgur.com/RVVcBpW.png[/img]
@PhoenixRaven
Here you go! Hope you like it
RVVcBpW.png
Hello! If you have any open slots, I'd love a colored sketch of my girl Safiya: (NOT INCLUDING THE NOSE RING) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/56517110_tYZE6KDQlZ0gH5P.png[/img] As well as art of this (currently unnamed) cutie I have too: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/80999255_YNnWGlxU6yao0lt.jpg[/img] His TH if you need more refs: https://toyhou.se/26853392.kite-to-be-named
Hello! If you have any open slots, I'd love a colored sketch of my girl Safiya:
(NOT INCLUDING THE NOSE RING)
56517110_tYZE6KDQlZ0gH5P.png

As well as art of this (currently unnamed) cutie I have too:
80999255_YNnWGlxU6yao0lt.jpg
His TH if you need more refs: https://toyhou.se/26853392.kite-to-be-named
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11