Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you used to dislike and now like
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i HATED waterparks when i listened to them for the first time. the first song i ever listened to was stupid for you and i just didn't like it AT ALL lol, i thought it was like too "cringe pop punk" i guess. i stayed away from them for a solid year after that, but got more into them after a friend made me listen to turbulent for the first time. now, i've spent like $200 on merch and have seen them live lol
i HATED waterparks when i listened to them for the first time. the first song i ever listened to was stupid for you and i just didn't like it AT ALL lol, i thought it was like too "cringe pop punk" i guess. i stayed away from them for a solid year after that, but got more into them after a friend made me listen to turbulent for the first time. now, i've spent like $200 on merch and have seen them live lol
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll !

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay
• previously eyewishes!!!

!!!

• autism & adhd
• avid splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast
• #1 gumi megpoid fan
carrd
!!!
used to despise the color pink due to it being "girly" or whatever, but its one of my favorite colors to use in my art now !! plus its a sweet color for a lot of things :3c
used to despise the color pink due to it being "girly" or whatever, but its one of my favorite colors to use in my art now !! plus its a sweet color for a lot of things :3c
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
I used to hate pineapple because of how strong the flavor was. Now I can't get enough of it.
I used to hate pineapple because of how strong the flavor was. Now I can't get enough of it.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Horror movies.. I used to be absolutely terrified of them when I was younger, but now... Now it's (one of) my favorite type of media lol
Horror movies.. I used to be absolutely terrified of them when I was younger, but now... Now it's (one of) my favorite type of media lol
Horror, horror games specifically
I still hate horror movies and almost anything horror that ISN'T a video game

But resident evil and FNAF really did open my eyes to horror games, and I've been a big fan of the resi games!
Horror, horror games specifically
I still hate horror movies and almost anything horror that ISN'T a video game

But resident evil and FNAF really did open my eyes to horror games, and I've been a big fan of the resi games!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Broccoli I absolutely despised broccoli when I was younger but now I love it
Broccoli I absolutely despised broccoli when I was younger but now I love it
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
I used to HATE absolutely DESPISE mangos, but now i will eat anything with mangos in it!!!! Mangos for the win!!!!!
I used to HATE absolutely DESPISE mangos, but now i will eat anything with mangos in it!!!! Mangos for the win!!!!!
ca4nyRv.png IMG-3533.png] rr8xP9d.png XFWypK3.png
H0t7Ypl.png
key lime pie!!! one of my absolute faves now.

one thing that has swapped is i cant do milk chocolate anymore tho. anything rich i struggle with
key lime pie!!! one of my absolute faves now.

one thing that has swapped is i cant do milk chocolate anymore tho. anything rich i struggle with
she | 26 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill
tired equine nutrition student
spicy food/salsa :)
spicy food/salsa :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I was an avid pizza hater up until about a year ago. I still don't like traditional pizzas, but white pizza is just so good!
I was an avid pizza hater up until about a year ago. I still don't like traditional pizzas, but white pizza is just so good!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12