Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2
[center][emoji=money bag size=1][item=Gilded Crown][emoji=money bag size=1] Got lucky on the recent roundsey and won the Gilded Crown! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/app?itemname=gilded+crown&collapse=1]Proof on the AH[/url] Offers equivalent to 150kg or more will be accepted immediately. Offers under 120kg value will not be considered - the last sales were at 120-125kg. I am [b]mostly interested in pure currency[/b]. Treasure is accepted at 1:1000. [/center] I will also accept: [LIST] [*] C$ at a rate of 1:3 (no more than 50kg value) [*] Y1 sprites and fest apparel at 80% LAH [*] A few specific CS pets, mostly 1N+ (link me what you have to offer and I'll take a look - Vendrus on CS as well, most are on my WL) [/LIST] I will hold for up to two weeks for items to be sold.
Gilded Crown

Got lucky on the recent roundsey and won the Gilded Crown!
Proof on the AH

Offers equivalent to 150kg or more will be accepted immediately. Offers under 120kg value will not be considered - the last sales were at 120-125kg.

I am mostly interested in pure currency. Treasure is accepted at 1:1000.

I will also accept:
  • C$ at a rate of 1:3 (no more than 50kg value)
  • Y1 sprites and fest apparel at 80% LAH
  • A few specific CS pets, mostly 1N+ (link me what you have to offer and I'll take a look - Vendrus on CS as well, most are on my WL)

I will hold for up to two weeks for items to be sold.

jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Congrats on your win yo and good luck with the sale! :)
Congrats on your win yo and good luck with the sale! :)
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
Aahh congrats!!
Aahh congrats!!
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
Bump!
Bump!
here you go!
and congrats!
@KS & Beta Lists - Everything @KS & Beta Lists - All Kickstarter @KS & Beta Lists - All Kickstarter Apparel @KS & Beta Lists - Gilded Crown
here you go!
and congrats!
@KS & Beta Lists - Everything @KS & Beta Lists - All Kickstarter @KS & Beta Lists - All Kickstarter Apparel @KS & Beta Lists - Gilded Crown
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Congrats! How many tix did you put in if you don't mind me asking?
Congrats! How many tix did you put in if you don't mind me asking?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Damn Ven! Congrats :D
I would offer but my funds are bookmarked for a G1 im going for, so some other lucky soul will grab it I'm sure :D
Damn Ven! Congrats :D
I would offer but my funds are bookmarked for a G1 im going for, so some other lucky soul will grab it I'm sure :D
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
@Zeco5000
100 tickets - I got very lucky!

@Revius
Thank you and good luck with the G1!
@Zeco5000
100 tickets - I got very lucky!

@Revius
Thank you and good luck with the G1!
Dang that is lucky! I put in 100 every week and have only won minor prizes twice. I haven't started saving for a crown yet, so I have nothing to toss in the ring here, but I'm sure it'll sell fast since I've been seeing GC search threads around here for a while.
Dang that is lucky! I put in 100 every week and have only won minor prizes twice. I haven't started saving for a crown yet, so I have nothing to toss in the ring here, but I'm sure it'll sell fast since I've been seeing GC search threads around here for a while.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Vendrus

Yooooo Congrats!!!! AND with only 100 tickets? AWESOME

May I offer 130k pure gems? :)
@Vendrus

Yooooo Congrats!!!! AND with only 100 tickets? AWESOME

May I offer 130k pure gems? :)
BuDq0ZK.gif
1 2