Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Testing Signature
1 2 3
I'll have to come back another day
I'll have to come back another day
tn0RSo5.png
7n4SvOB.png
G8AyR6r.png
AQPJNOh.png
ebjDWAS.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
SYiQlxK.png
i actually dont want to give up but this is rather frustrating
i actually dont want to give up but this is rather frustrating
tn0RSo5.png
7n4SvOB.png
G8AyR6r.png
AQPJNOh.png
ebjDWAS.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
SYiQlxK.png
@Katabat you can preview ur sigs underneath where you type them in! [img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/tutorials/sigprev.png[/img]
@Katabat you can preview ur sigs underneath where you type them in!
sigprev.png
angle%201.pngartbutton%20closed.pngartshop%20icon.pngstresssig.gif
angle%202.pngumabutton.pngumashop%20icon.pngradiation%20middle.png
angle%203.pngumatutorialbutton.pngumatutorial%20icon.pngstresssig2.gif
@stressparticles is correct in that there is a preview button, however the signature preview is on older code and isn't always accurate (this is particularly notorious if if you're using columns). saving and seeing it in the forums is the best way to preview.

also @Katabat your signature also updates across all forum posts the moment you save it, so you don't need to spam a thread with "test" posts. you can just use one.

if you're having difficulty, you can always share the code you're trying to use (put it between [ code][ /code] tags) and ask for help. i can see some images in your signature right now but visually i can't diagnose what the issue seems to be or what you're aiming to do.
@stressparticles is correct in that there is a preview button, however the signature preview is on older code and isn't always accurate (this is particularly notorious if if you're using columns). saving and seeing it in the forums is the best way to preview.

also @Katabat your signature also updates across all forum posts the moment you save it, so you don't need to spam a thread with "test" posts. you can just use one.

if you're having difficulty, you can always share the code you're trying to use (put it between [ code][ /code] tags) and ask for help. i can see some images in your signature right now but visually i can't diagnose what the issue seems to be or what you're aiming to do.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 3