Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else have G1 FOMO?
1 2 3 4
i don't mind not having massive amounts of g1s, there's just too much stigma around them being better that g2+ for me to really get into them
like pop off if you like em but no fomo here
i don't mind not having massive amounts of g1s, there's just too much stigma around them being better that g2+ for me to really get into them
like pop off if you like em but no fomo here
One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
Kinda different than OP, but in the same vein- I have a really hard time exalting g1s, because what if it's somebody's dreamie and they haven't found out I have it yet? This is why I never have HibDen space, heh...
Kinda different than OP, but in the same vein- I have a really hard time exalting g1s, because what if it's somebody's dreamie and they haven't found out I have it yet? This is why I never have HibDen space, heh...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Me: Time to start hunting for a gen1!

I swear I can't just buy normal dragons any more :sob:
(Not sure if it's FOMO, or terrible impulse control...)
Me: Oh I *love* this dragon's colors / genes but they're not a gen1...
Me: Time to start hunting for a gen1!

I swear I can't just buy normal dragons any more :sob:
(Not sure if it's FOMO, or terrible impulse control...)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Absolutely - particularly during a new breed release with eggs just like Dusthide.

I just cannot resist looking through the G1 hatches and impulse buying some. I bought uhhh 5 extra G1 Dusthide on Day 2 of their release ..............

I haven't bought more lately because I'm running low on space but it is tempting >.>
Absolutely - particularly during a new breed release with eggs just like Dusthide.

I just cannot resist looking through the G1 hatches and impulse buying some. I bought uhhh 5 extra G1 Dusthide on Day 2 of their release ..............

I haven't bought more lately because I'm running low on space but it is tempting >.>
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I have a couple of gen1s that I really want to gene up because they are so pretty and it'd hate to see the potential wasted - but I also have no space and need to be picky.

I'm battling this by saving their scry to my pc in a little memorial gallery and then exalt or give them away for free...
I have a couple of gen1s that I really want to gene up because they are so pretty and it'd hate to see the potential wasted - but I also have no space and need to be picky.

I'm battling this by saving their scry to my pc in a little memorial gallery and then exalt or give them away for free...
As someone who almost have 100 G1 projects in my hibden, ye I feel this. I recently tried doing a clearout but sales have been slow and the Fear of exalting them only for maybe a new breed or gene to make them perfect is;;;; Big Been keeping myself away from the AH in the hopes I stop getting more new projects but it doesn't help that I keep checking bargain bin posts [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
As someone who almost have 100 G1 projects in my hibden, ye I feel this. I recently tried doing a clearout but sales have been slow and the Fear of exalting them only for maybe a new breed or gene to make them perfect is;;;; Big
Been keeping myself away from the AH in the hopes I stop getting more new projects but it doesn't help that I keep checking bargain bin posts
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
-nervously glances at 271 ungened g1s in den- who, me?
-nervously glances at 271 ungened g1s in den- who, me?
VWPWMZp.png
Oh totally, especially since I feel like i’m changing my lair aesthetic everyday but I’m combating this by keeping a small lair and honestly I feel like it’s working, at least a little.
Oh totally, especially since I feel like i’m changing my lair aesthetic everyday but I’m combating this by keeping a small lair and honestly I feel like it’s working, at least a little.
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
Nah I'm a scatterer, I create my own stuff... eventually...
Nah I'm a scatterer, I create my own stuff... eventually...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
The one reason I keep hatching eggs and then scattering the bad ones because darn I hatched this one myself so now I need to treat it right lol
The one reason I keep hatching eggs and then scattering the bad ones because darn I hatched this one myself so now I need to treat it right lol
in7SefG.png
1 2 3 4