Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else have G1 FOMO?
1 2 3 4
I get like this every time a new breed releases, tbh. Suddenly a bunch of potential G1 projects to complete.
I get like this every time a new breed releases, tbh. Suddenly a bunch of potential G1 projects to complete.
ZhydIqY.png
never felt one way or another about g1's so no, not particularly - well that's not true, i do tend to think theyre kinda overrated but for myself personally i do not go out of my way to seek them out tho i do like it when i get one that's cheap and has insane colors that the person i guess thought wouldnt sell??? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73068035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730681/73068035_350.png[/img][/url] ^ like this is my only prized g1, she was a fodder save and she was the first of her colors ever on site and as of right now the only one active
never felt one way or another about g1's so no, not particularly - well that's not true, i do tend to think theyre kinda overrated but for myself personally i do not go out of my way to seek them out

tho i do like it when i get one that's cheap and has insane colors that the person i guess thought wouldnt sell???

73068035_350.png

^ like this is my only prized g1, she was a fodder save and she was the first of her colors ever on site and as of right now the only one active
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Selling G1s is such a hassle, so now I only buy dragons when I'm absolutely sure that I have a matching skin and/or a great scry. I also like having a manageable project tab.

UMAs on the other hand are more difficult to resist, but they are pretty much guaranteed to sell for the price I paid, if not even more, so I'm not particularly concerned about those.
Selling G1s is such a hassle, so now I only buy dragons when I'm absolutely sure that I have a matching skin and/or a great scry. I also like having a manageable project tab.

UMAs on the other hand are more difficult to resist, but they are pretty much guaranteed to sell for the price I paid, if not even more, so I'm not particularly concerned about those.
*looks at my g1 tab*
*looks at my g1 tab*
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Yeah I check the AH more than I should. I’ve snatched up a few dragons that seriously fit what I want my lair to look like so it’s been kind of a vicious cycle. I’m trying to save up for gene projects and then keep getting derailed by nice G1 for a cheap price haha. I didn’t care about G1s for a long time but then decided to switch to being a primarily G1 lair as a challenge to myself now that I’ve been around for nearly 10 years.
Yeah I check the AH more than I should. I’ve snatched up a few dragons that seriously fit what I want my lair to look like so it’s been kind of a vicious cycle. I’m trying to save up for gene projects and then keep getting derailed by nice G1 for a cheap price haha. I didn’t care about G1s for a long time but then decided to switch to being a primarily G1 lair as a challenge to myself now that I’ve been around for nearly 10 years.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Yep.

I find myself buying G1s that might make good projects, but I'm afraid they'll sell before I have time to scry them (Has happened so many times in the past), or nabbing G1s that are almost what I want for a project because I'm afraid that the exact combo I need will never materialize.

I end up with a lot of extra dragons that I don't need due to FOMO alone. :'D
Yep.

I find myself buying G1s that might make good projects, but I'm afraid they'll sell before I have time to scry them (Has happened so many times in the past), or nabbing G1s that are almost what I want for a project because I'm afraid that the exact combo I need will never materialize.

I end up with a lot of extra dragons that I don't need due to FOMO alone. :'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I fear WIPs more than I fear missing out lol

I respect people who say "I had this ungened dragon in hib for 2 years not knowing what to do with them until the new gene/breed turned out perfect for them" but I can't handle having dragons be incomplete for that long.
I fear WIPs more than I fear missing out lol

I respect people who say "I had this ungened dragon in hib for 2 years not knowing what to do with them until the new gene/breed turned out perfect for them" but I can't handle having dragons be incomplete for that long.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I feel so seen and yet so attacked by almost every post in this thread tbh but yes, yes I do, and now I am being forced to try and downsize my g1 collection so that I can begin rebuilding my g1 collection, which is, let's face it, really what I enjoy best
I feel so seen and yet so attacked by almost every post in this thread tbh but yes, yes I do, and now I am being forced to try and downsize my g1 collection so that I can begin rebuilding my g1 collection, which is, let's face it, really what I enjoy best
Yes, yes, yes.
Yes, yes, yes.
Ehh, not me personally. I've had some I thought I would cling to forever which were eventually gotten rid of. I try to put a soft limit of how many I keep in my Hibden. It helps so I don't drain my virtual cash and also so I don't stress myself out with too many geneing projects. I've had times where someone else got to a G1 before I did, and it's no water off my back. I've got more important things to worry about I feel [emoji=coatl tongue size=1].
Ehh, not me personally. I've had some I thought I would cling to forever which were eventually gotten rid of. I try to put a soft limit of how many I keep in my Hibden. It helps so I don't drain my virtual cash and also so I don't stress myself out with too many geneing projects.

I've had times where someone else got to a G1 before I did, and it's no water off my back. I've got more important things to worry about I feel .
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
1 2 3 4