Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Boat Race testing IN PROGRESS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Beatoriche No worries! Mistakes happen!
@Beatoriche No worries! Mistakes happen!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[center]Here are the results for Round 2: @Equipoise - Team A @TetraKataki - Team B @gn0me - Team C @Beatoriche - Team D @Catoblepon - Team E @Salixian - Team F[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4NbSIj6.png[/img] And here are the rolls for Round 3~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/1WaJ9hQ.png[/img] [/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fQXLhKdoZTN_G9EnRDt0LajSBZMBvjN-wSL17Auoef0/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrCfG_Hv7N3for_Xu3QMrBf2jmRsif7YyrZVAq4HgwFukNzw/viewform]Voting Form[/url][/center] As a general update, we're considering changing Auraboa to being "steal one space per ancient" and changing Sandsurge's ability entirely to be a sort of "AOE" ability which steals 3 spaces from the team ahead and behind them or something of the sort. Let me know if you want to change the abilities to these ones mid-race, or if you want to finish out this race with the current abilities.
Here are the results for Round 2:

@Equipoise - Team A
@TetraKataki - Team B
@gn0me - Team C
@Beatoriche - Team D
@Catoblepon - Team E
@Salixian - Team F
4NbSIj6.png

And here are the rolls for Round 3~

1WaJ9hQ.png

As a general update, we're considering changing Auraboa to being "steal one space per ancient" and changing Sandsurge's ability entirely to be a sort of "AOE" ability which steals 3 spaces from the team ahead and behind them or something of the sort.

Let me know if you want to change the abilities to these ones mid-race, or if you want to finish out this race with the current abilities.
Im fine with either changing the abilities for the next round or next race
Im fine with either changing the abilities for the next round or next race
lightningvs1.png zLwbKxI.png
G976jQG.png
cNlQITm.png
dEe2UrM.png
loimysO.png
its a test race so if you want to tweak things along the way its fine with me

edit: From where I sit the new Sandsurge ability would be my best choice if it gets changed.
It might be fairer to steal 3 from the team ahead and only 2 from the team behind though?
That's a combined 10 which seems to be the sweet spot for balancing abilities iirc?
its a test race so if you want to tweak things along the way its fine with me

edit: From where I sit the new Sandsurge ability would be my best choice if it gets changed.
It might be fairer to steal 3 from the team ahead and only 2 from the team behind though?
That's a combined 10 which seems to be the sweet spot for balancing abilities iirc?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me How is it a combined 10?
@gn0me How is it a combined 10?
@Jeevas Team X loses 3, Team Y loses 2, Team Z gains 5
@Jeevas Team X loses 3, Team Y loses 2, Team Z gains 5
qDkA25S.png
I like the proposed changes, especially with the sandie because otherwise they are too similar to each other.
I like the proposed changes, especially with the sandie because otherwise they are too similar to each other.
I'm good with changes whenever; and I like the idea of giving Surge an AOE. I think gn0me's suggestion of making it 2 for the team behind is a good one, though. I mainly like the idea of a dragon with an offensive ability that affects the teams directly around them, room for strategy on both sides there.
I'm good with changes whenever; and I like the idea of giving Surge an AOE. I think gn0me's suggestion of making it 2 for the team behind is a good one, though. I mainly like the idea of a dragon with an offensive ability that affects the teams directly around them, room for strategy on both sides there.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I'm down with mid-race changes. Makes testing easier.
I'm down with mid-race changes. Makes testing easier.
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup HatcheryDusthide NecromancerplaceNecromancer Society: Plague-Watchers
@gn0me feel free to vote as if the abilities haven't changed. I'll probably change the abilities next round.
@gn0me feel free to vote as if the abilities haven't changed. I'll probably change the abilities next round.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9