Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else have G1 FOMO?
1 2 3 4
i don't mind not having massive amounts of g1s, there's just too much stigma around them being better that g2+ for me to really get into them
like pop off if you like em but no fomo here
i don't mind not having massive amounts of g1s, there's just too much stigma around them being better that g2+ for me to really get into them
like pop off if you like em but no fomo here
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
Kinda different than OP, but in the same vein- I have a really hard time exalting g1s, because what if it's somebody's dreamie and they haven't found out I have it yet? This is why I never have HibDen space, heh...
Kinda different than OP, but in the same vein- I have a really hard time exalting g1s, because what if it's somebody's dreamie and they haven't found out I have it yet? This is why I never have HibDen space, heh...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Me: Time to start hunting for a gen1!

I swear I can't just buy normal dragons any more :sob:
(Not sure if it's FOMO, or terrible impulse control...)
Me: Oh I *love* this dragon's colors / genes but they're not a gen1...
Me: Time to start hunting for a gen1!

I swear I can't just buy normal dragons any more :sob:
(Not sure if it's FOMO, or terrible impulse control...)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Absolutely - particularly during a new breed release with eggs just like Dusthide.

I just cannot resist looking through the G1 hatches and impulse buying some. I bought uhhh 5 extra G1 Dusthide on Day 2 of their release ..............

I haven't bought more lately because I'm running low on space but it is tempting >.>
Absolutely - particularly during a new breed release with eggs just like Dusthide.

I just cannot resist looking through the G1 hatches and impulse buying some. I bought uhhh 5 extra G1 Dusthide on Day 2 of their release ..............

I haven't bought more lately because I'm running low on space but it is tempting >.>
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I have a couple of gen1s that I really want to gene up because they are so pretty and it'd hate to see the potential wasted - but I also have no space and need to be picky.

I'm battling this by saving their scry to my pc in a little memorial gallery and then exalt or give them away for free...
I have a couple of gen1s that I really want to gene up because they are so pretty and it'd hate to see the potential wasted - but I also have no space and need to be picky.

I'm battling this by saving their scry to my pc in a little memorial gallery and then exalt or give them away for free...
As someone who almost have 100 G1 projects in my hibden, ye I feel this. I recently tried doing a clearout but sales have been slow and the Fear of exalting them only for maybe a new breed or gene to make them perfect is;;;; Big Been keeping myself away from the AH in the hopes I stop getting more new projects but it doesn't help that I keep checking bargain bin posts [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
As someone who almost have 100 G1 projects in my hibden, ye I feel this. I recently tried doing a clearout but sales have been slow and the Fear of exalting them only for maybe a new breed or gene to make them perfect is;;;; Big
Been keeping myself away from the AH in the hopes I stop getting more new projects but it doesn't help that I keep checking bargain bin posts
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
-nervously glances at 271 ungened g1s in den- who, me?
-nervously glances at 271 ungened g1s in den- who, me?
VWPWMZp.png
Oh totally, especially since I feel like i’m changing my lair aesthetic everyday but I’m combating this by keeping a small lair and honestly I feel like it’s working, at least a little.
Oh totally, especially since I feel like i’m changing my lair aesthetic everyday but I’m combating this by keeping a small lair and honestly I feel like it’s working, at least a little.
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
Nah I'm a scatterer, I create my own stuff... eventually...
Nah I'm a scatterer, I create my own stuff... eventually...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
The one reason I keep hatching eggs and then scattering the bad ones because darn I hatched this one myself so now I need to treat it right lol
The one reason I keep hatching eggs and then scattering the bad ones because darn I hatched this one myself so now I need to treat it right lol
in7SefG.png
1 2 3 4