Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Tomorrow I can finally switch flights! I had fun with Lightning, but it'll be nice to return to Plague.
Tomorrow I can finally switch flights! I had fun with Lightning, but it'll be nice to return to Plague.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Why is it impossible to be unhappy listening to Cure For Me

Aurora I love you
Why is it impossible to be unhappy listening to Cure For Me

Aurora I love you
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Be patient, be patient, be patient. New mantra, maybe?

I need to stop expecting projects of mine to be finished day one. And plan for 'ideating' (still can't believe it's actually a word), because it sure does take a long time to pin point one good approach.

And as much as I'd hate it, talk to people more often? Chat them up if I need to ask a question? Then again, I don't want to be a bother.
Be patient, be patient, be patient. New mantra, maybe?

I need to stop expecting projects of mine to be finished day one. And plan for 'ideating' (still can't believe it's actually a word), because it sure does take a long time to pin point one good approach.

And as much as I'd hate it, talk to people more often? Chat them up if I need to ask a question? Then again, I don't want to be a bother.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
wyrwulf
werewoof
wolffolks
the dogmen
wyrwulf
werewoof
wolffolks
the dogmen
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
i wish this coffee shop had giftcards cuz id probably be going every day if i didnt have to physically spend money every time
i wish this coffee shop had giftcards cuz id probably be going every day if i didnt have to physically spend money every time
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
Why can't the weather make up its mind? Sunny please!
Why can't the weather make up its mind? Sunny please!
Gcwdq5a.png
cappers song from the mlp movie hits hard

followed by

catboy albert wesker
cappers song from the mlp movie hits hard

followed by

catboy albert wesker
Today’s been rough. Hope my back settles down. Bad weather. Lots of drama today. I need to get through this somehow.
Today’s been rough. Hope my back settles down. Bad weather. Lots of drama today. I need to get through this somehow.
shoutout to whoever who decided to move my laundry to another dryer for no apparent reason...?

edit like a minute after i posted this my neighbor and her two kids came through the door and she started complaining about how they were messing with the laundry. i guess i know the culprit now LOL
shoutout to whoever who decided to move my laundry to another dryer for no apparent reason...?

edit like a minute after i posted this my neighbor and her two kids came through the door and she started complaining about how they were messing with the laundry. i guess i know the culprit now LOL
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
AMIIIIII MY CHILDHOOD PUFF YOU EXIST ONCE AGAIN [emoji=aether love size=2]
AMIIIIII
MY CHILDHOOD PUFF YOU EXIST ONCE AGAIN
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png