Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh look, a questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why? [b]Yes! Most grinding I do in the Mire because efficiency, but my favorites aesthetically are probably Blooming Grove, Rainsong Jungle, and Crystal Pools.[/b] 2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!) [b]4036! Broke 4000 in my last batch I guess![/b] 3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in? [b]I like to be! I used to love doing raffles, and I started getting involved in merc back in the fall. I haven't been super active in it lately though.[/b] 4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add? [b]I love apparel items, maybe more plushies. Not sure what theme.[/b] 5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be? [b]More pastels. Especially a soft pastel red. We've got some pinks, but the only pastel [i]red[/i] is like, Blush. Maybe also a coral color that's more coral (in my head) than Coral. Closer to Tangerine.[/b] 6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC? [b]Idk if you mean dragons that have extensive lore or dragons that are fandragons of existing OC's, but I have both! My custom progen has extensive lore, and I have several fandragons for OC's of mine and my friends.[/b] 7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most? [b]Several of my oldest lore dragons have art! Mesmer (custom progen) has three, one of which cost me $100 USD. Very worth it. Unfortunately the image is currently broken and I haven't fixed it yet.[/b] 8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want? [b]Gummies in the form of the Soylent Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow food items would be really fun.[/b] 9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.) [b]NOTN is SO much fun. I really love the monthly elemental holidays though.[/b] 10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water? [b]Oh god, I feel like either Opal or Liana can probably make a good cup of tea?? Azurite absolutely cannot cook to save his life I know that.[/b] 11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why? [b]Not sure! Maybe one of the pangolins, millifae, or cat-like familiars? OR Maybe the tendertiels! Cute birds who are also fluffy dog/cat-like creatures? They sound like they'd be great pets. [/b] 12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.) [b]Bit more casual than I used to be. I breed and level my own fodder, and I love to grind Baldwin and Arlo's.[/b] 13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why? [b]Mesmer! I'll actually show her off this time, she's my custom progen, the one I've poured the most effort with lore into, and got the fancy art.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76072390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760724/76072390_350.png[/img][/url] 14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why? [b]I wouldn't. I like Flight Rising.[/b] 15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why? [b]There are so many coli venues that don't have scenes that I want to have scenes. Also the lair banners. I would love if we had scenes based on them for each of the locations in Sornieth. And a trading post scene![/b] 16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons? [b]Oooh I could give Boreal a wheelchair! I imagine even with magical braces his frozen joints could use a break sometimes.[/b] 17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what? *shrugs* 18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.) [b]A few! The lore dragons of my clan are a school, so my custom progen is the Head and Founder, her partner Boreal is the Archivist/Librarian, several of the others are teachers, most are students, and some of my coli fighters are actually automaton guardians![/b] 19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon? [b]In lore? Not sure, that role would probably fall to either Hippocrates, failing desperate student, or Practice, the prototype automaton practice dummy.[/b] 20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why? [b]Probably Mesmer again. In lore though, maybe Valentine. She's undead, and was dead for a bit of time before being resurrected. Maybe a statue was erected to them before they came back. That'd be interesting.[/b] 21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to? [b]I made Mesmer some art once, and I'm working on art of a friend's dragon.[/b] 22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it? [b]I don't want to think too hard about logistics, but a combo board/card game based on dominance and elemental magic could be really fun.[/b] 23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.) [b]Not many honestly.[/b] 24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay? [b]Probably Aureus? They were just a dragon I picked up off the AH when I first started playing, and they're still around through so many lair purges![/b] 25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox? [b]Elfin. She just got here. Give her a turn.[/b] 26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe? [b]Opretta would do it.[/b] 27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about? [b]Elemental magic. Or detailed slice of life stories from each flight.[/b] 28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them! [b]I've met several friends on FR Discord servers![/b] 29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general! [b]1. I made some delicious pasta last night. 2. I'm super close to my shiny star!! 3. I recently rearranged my apartment and it's very open now![/b] 30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of! [b]Who's [i]your[/i] favorite dragon who gets all your attention? Art, lore, etc?[/b]

1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?

Yes! Most grinding I do in the Mire because efficiency, but my favorites aesthetically are probably Blooming Grove, Rainsong Jungle, and Crystal Pools.

2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)

4036! Broke 4000 in my last batch I guess!

3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?

I like to be! I used to love doing raffles, and I started getting involved in merc back in the fall. I haven't been super active in it lately though.

4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?

I love apparel items, maybe more plushies. Not sure what theme.

5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?

More pastels. Especially a soft pastel red. We've got some pinks, but the only pastel red is like, Blush. Maybe also a coral color that's more coral (in my head) than Coral. Closer to Tangerine.

6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?

Idk if you mean dragons that have extensive lore or dragons that are fandragons of existing OC's, but I have both! My custom progen has extensive lore, and I have several fandragons for OC's of mine and my friends.

7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?

Several of my oldest lore dragons have art! Mesmer (custom progen) has three, one of which cost me $100 USD. Very worth it. Unfortunately the image is currently broken and I haven't fixed it yet.

8) If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?

Gummies in the form of the Soylent Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow food items would be really fun.

9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)

NOTN is SO much fun. I really love the monthly elemental holidays though.

10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?

Oh god, I feel like either Opal or Liana can probably make a good cup of tea?? Azurite absolutely cannot cook to save his life I know that.

11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?

Not sure! Maybe one of the pangolins, millifae, or cat-like familiars? OR Maybe the tendertiels! Cute birds who are also fluffy dog/cat-like creatures? They sound like they'd be great pets.

12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)

Bit more casual than I used to be. I breed and level my own fodder, and I love to grind Baldwin and Arlo's.

13) Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?

Mesmer! I'll actually show her off this time, she's my custom progen, the one I've poured the most effort with lore into, and got the fancy art.

76072390_350.png

14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?

I wouldn't. I like Flight Rising.

15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?

There are so many coli venues that don't have scenes that I want to have scenes. Also the lair banners. I would love if we had scenes based on them for each of the locations in Sornieth. And a trading post scene!

16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?

Oooh I could give Boreal a wheelchair! I imagine even with magical braces his frozen joints could use a break sometimes.

17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?

*shrugs*

18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)

A few! The lore dragons of my clan are a school, so my custom progen is the Head and Founder, her partner Boreal is the Archivist/Librarian, several of the others are teachers, most are students, and some of my coli fighters are actually automaton guardians!

19) What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?

In lore? Not sure, that role would probably fall to either Hippocrates, failing desperate student, or Practice, the prototype automaton practice dummy.

20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?

Probably Mesmer again. In lore though, maybe Valentine. She's undead, and was dead for a bit of time before being resurrected. Maybe a statue was erected to them before they came back. That'd be interesting.

21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?

I made Mesmer some art once, and I'm working on art of a friend's dragon.

22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?

I don't want to think too hard about logistics, but a combo board/card game based on dominance and elemental magic could be really fun.

23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)

Not many honestly.

24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?

Probably Aureus? They were just a dragon I picked up off the AH when I first started playing, and they're still around through so many lair purges!

25) Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?

Elfin. She just got here. Give her a turn.

26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?

Opretta would do it.

27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?

Elemental magic. Or detailed slice of life stories from each flight.

28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them!

I've met several friends on FR Discord servers!

29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general!

1. I made some delicious pasta last night.
2. I'm super close to my shiny star!!
3. I recently rearranged my apartment and it's very open now!

30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of!

Who's your favorite dragon who gets all your attention? Art, lore, etc?
1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why? [indent]moneywise, mire. visually? anything [i]not[/i] the mire.[/indent] 2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!) [indent][b]14,833[/b], but that number is certainly inflated due to being a receiver a few times for dom raffles / public buys / foddart.[/indent] 3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in? [indent]yes; all of them. i run a program selling junk & collecting items for raffles and icedom's bank.[/indent] 4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add? [indent]i'd change exactly one word in a random news post and tell people to go hunting. whoever finds it first gets nothing; the person who finds it second though... lets just say kickstarter items won't be real anymore.[/indent] 5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be? [indent]i'm obsessed with the holo color that was in that big color suggestion thread a while back - but honestly just more pinks, reds, and blues to make the color wheel more gradiented. more colors in general with white and black as accents.[/indent] 6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC? [indent]i have too many ocs i turned into dragons because i'm ill.[/indent] 9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.) [indent]notn for da Money and months-long carpal tunnel after[/indent] 11) If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why? [indent][item=calico ferberus] [item=harvest floracat] [item=longhorn capricat] [item=crowned bonepriest] [item=tinder toy] they all fill me with immense joy[/indent] 12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.) [indent]casual for the most part; sometimes i go really hard for a while. i burn out pretty quickly if i'm not careful though + i'm super busy nowadays.[/indent] 14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why? [indent]flight falling :) fits with the lore more i think. also it's edgy and i love it.[/indent] 15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why? [indent]EVIL SCIENTIST LAB. BECAUSE WE NEED IT SO SO BAD[/indent] 16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons? [indent]one little stool. to sit on :)[/indent] 17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what? [indent]crimson to blood and blood to crimson. this adds nothing, it'd just be funny[/indent] 24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay? [indent][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80000813][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800009/80000813_350.png[/img][/url] do you know how funny it was to hatch this id. and not realize the joke until you got a bunch of dms asking to purchase it. yeah heehee is staying.[/indent] 27) FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about? [indent]light and lightning lore. i need to know what's going on over dere.[/indent] 28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them! [indent]shoutout to @tserin @squidragon @october & @felspring for being banger ice dom pals (and everyone else i did not outright name bc my head is empty). yall out here making operations butter smooth. big thumbs up[/indent] 29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general! [indent]i can't count to three, you get one: shrimp are really cool[/indent]
moneywise, mire.
visually? anything not the mire.

2) How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)
14,833, but that number is certainly inflated due to being a receiver a few times for dom raffles / public buys / foddart.

3) Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?
yes; all of them. i run a program selling junk & collecting items for raffles and icedom's bank.

4) If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?
i'd change exactly one word in a random news post and tell people to go hunting. whoever finds it first gets nothing; the person who finds it second though... lets just say kickstarter items won't be real anymore.

5) If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?
i'm obsessed with the holo color that was in that big color suggestion thread a while back - but honestly just more pinks, reds, and blues to make the color wheel more gradiented. more colors in general with white and black as accents.

6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?
i have too many ocs i turned into dragons because i'm ill.

9) What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)
notn for da Money and months-long carpal tunnel after

Calico Ferberus Harvest Floracat Longhorn Capricat Crowned Bonepriest Tinder Toy
they all fill me with immense joy

12) What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)
casual for the most part; sometimes i go really hard for a while. i burn out pretty quickly if i'm not careful though + i'm super busy nowadays.

14) If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?
flight falling :)
fits with the lore more i think. also it's edgy and i love it.

EVIL SCIENTIST LAB. BECAUSE WE NEED IT SO SO BAD

16) There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?
one little stool. to sit on :)

crimson to blood and blood to crimson. this adds nothing, it'd just be funny

24) What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?
80000813_350.png
do you know how funny it was to hatch this id. and not realize the joke until you got a bunch of dms asking to purchase it. yeah heehee is staying.

light and lightning lore. i need to know what's going on over dere.

shoutout to @tserin @squidragon @october & @felspring for being banger ice dom pals (and everyone else i did not outright name bc my head is empty). yall out here making operations butter smooth. big thumbs up

29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general!
i can't count to three, you get one:
shrimp are really cool
nzqnkq.png
I coli grind, although primarily for fodder levelling in the mire, but when I find people purchasing services for lower level venues, I’ll grind. My favorite venue by far is either Redrock Cove or the Waterway.

285 dragons have been yeeted to the lightweaver.
I am decently active in the scene. My favorite events to participate in are raffles and any fun little things that get done. Spreadsheets are my friend.
A remake of Flight Rising HD, with funnier bases. The items are crayon themed.

Coolant, aka the color code #00ffae. The accents would be color codes like #fffa69 and #9f00ff. Very vibrant purples and yellows, maybe some orange.

6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC? Not really.

7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most? No, unfortunately.

Make gummy giant darners that are in fact giant. Either that or some dragon themed cracker thing with some sort of filling inside.

Sunparched Prowl, BSJ, and NOTN.

10) Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?
Arguably, Meaty cooks absolutely great food when you don’t factor in anything that she cooks could cause salmonella due to being a living hunk of meat. Nermal is burning the water 100%.

I’d love to keep a buttersnake. It’d never be a dull day with one of those.

Coliseum Fanatic/AH Master.

Probably Nermal, she was my first non-progenitor dragon and an exalt rescue.

Silly-funny dragon game or Drama Simulator 2013. Both are very accurate titles (/j).

We’re making a laboratory scene. Now your dragons can be experiments!

I am giving all of my dragons a lamp. Each gets a different lamp.

Radioactive is renamed to ToxicWaste.

18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)
Cloth is a librarian, Walter is a hunter/gatherer, Eyebleed is a general, Moth and Latte are healers, and Vein is a magic researcher.

Nobody talks about Sol. Sol is a failed librarian.

20) If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?
A statue is made of Liminal. Beautiful pose, ocean monument themed dragon pair. Perfection.

21) Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?
I’d love to use the Luminax Plushie pattern and make one for myself.

22) If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?
Single player RPG. You get to write in a journal daily about your clan and their dedication to their deity, their travels across Sornieth, ETC.

23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)
Not really.

Candycorn 100%. No clue why I got him, I just had aether genes and he looked fit for the job of wearing them.

Serpent will scream until you give her the Xbox.

26) Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?
Latte is my top pick for that. Goofy guy.

I’d love shade lore and like 1st-3rd age lore.

I’ve met a couple random users that made my day. Especially @/bananaquit. It was the lightning pranks dominance buy and I was selected as a random recipient. It was pretty fun and I sent back the entire set to the user.

First off, we visited a history monument and got soda in my class today. Second, I got the redrock cove vista. Fun shells! Third, I’m working on researching vending machines and it makes my brain go brrrrrrr

30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of!
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
I coli grind, although primarily for fodder levelling in the mire, but when I find people purchasing services for lower level venues, I’ll grind. My favorite venue by far is either Redrock Cove or the Waterway.

285 dragons have been yeeted to the lightweaver.
I am decently active in the scene. My favorite events to participate in are raffles and any fun little things that get done. Spreadsheets are my friend.
A remake of Flight Rising HD, with funnier bases. The items are crayon themed.

Coolant, aka the color code #00ffae. The accents would be color codes like #fffa69 and #9f00ff. Very vibrant purples and yellows, maybe some orange.

6) Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC? Not really.

7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most? No, unfortunately.

Make gummy giant darners that are in fact giant. Either that or some dragon themed cracker thing with some sort of filling inside.

Sunparched Prowl, BSJ, and NOTN.

Arguably, Meaty cooks absolutely great food when you don’t factor in anything that she cooks could cause salmonella due to being a living hunk of meat. Nermal is burning the water 100%.

I’d love to keep a buttersnake. It’d never be a dull day with one of those.

Coliseum Fanatic/AH Master.

Probably Nermal, she was my first non-progenitor dragon and an exalt rescue.

Silly-funny dragon game or Drama Simulator 2013. Both are very accurate titles (/j).

We’re making a laboratory scene. Now your dragons can be experiments!

I am giving all of my dragons a lamp. Each gets a different lamp.

Radioactive is renamed to ToxicWaste.

Cloth is a librarian, Walter is a hunter/gatherer, Eyebleed is a general, Moth and Latte are healers, and Vein is a magic researcher.

Nobody talks about Sol. Sol is a failed librarian.

A statue is made of Liminal. Beautiful pose, ocean monument themed dragon pair. Perfection.

I’d love to use the Luminax Plushie pattern and make one for myself.

Single player RPG. You get to write in a journal daily about your clan and their dedication to their deity, their travels across Sornieth, ETC.

Not really.

Candycorn 100%. No clue why I got him, I just had aether genes and he looked fit for the job of wearing them.

Serpent will scream until you give her the Xbox.

Latte is my top pick for that. Goofy guy.

I’d love shade lore and like 1st-3rd age lore.

I’ve met a couple random users that made my day. Especially @/bananaquit. It was the lightning pranks dominance buy and I was selected as a random recipient. It was pretty fun and I sent back the entire set to the user.

First off, we visited a history monument and got soda in my class today. Second, I got the redrock cove vista. Fun shells! Third, I’m working on researching vending machines and it makes my brain go brrrrrrr

What is your favorite kind of cheese?
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
[b]1) Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?[/b] nope, it's way too boring and repetitive haha [b]2) How many dragons have you exalted?[/b] 135 for a while I didn't do any at all, now I do it very occasionally (and a bit more during notn, the only time when I really coli at all) [b]7) Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?[/b] most of my dragons have gijinka art!! at one point I made a goal of making a gijinka design for every permadragon. and I'm actually very close to getting there!! most of them are pencil bust designs, not fullybodies, but I do have some nice full drawings!! I think my most drawn dragon is Aoki, my clan leader - her gijinka design is one of my oldest, and I used to put her in ArtFight and stuff [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57170877][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571709/57170877.png[/img][/url] she actually doesn't even have THAT much, but that's on purpose because I want to diversify which dragons get art. ideally someday maybe ALL of my dragons will have two or more drawings! [b]9) What's your favorite site event?[/b] hmm I guess notn, even though bonding with all of my familiars is a HUGE pain (that's the way I get most of my strange chests) it's still worth it for all the eggs! I use those as emergency spending money for the rest of the year :) [b]12) What's your personal playstyle?[/b] definitely not casual, I've logged in every day since 2021 and often spend hours on here every day haha I'd say I'm a mix of a forums person (I'm on forums a LOT, I always scroll through here when I'm bored) and someone who spends a whole lot of time in the scrying workshop and dressing room, trying to find the perfect scry and outfit for my plan-less dragons! [b]15) If you could make any scene what are you making and why?[/b] maybe one with a whole bunch of random dragons in the background, like a market or something. honestly most of the scenes feel very liminal to me right now haha [b]17) You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?[/b] either tan or sand, since it's REALLY annoying that they come after tangerine and sanddollar so therefore you physically cannot search for them :( I could call tan some synonym, like "hide" or "leather", or something similar like "almond" "tawny" etc. [b]18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan?[/b] a number of them, yes! if a dragon does have a job, I put it in their broadcast like [i][ librarian ][/i] they are all part of a village together, so this is natural! although I really need to go at some point and figure out what all of the essential jobs in a village are so that I can make sure I have all of them. for example I just realized I have zero cooks or chefs in my entire clan... whoops [b]23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds?[/b] just the normal ones, my favourite silly name on the site however is probably glimglom for glimmer and glooom! [b]28) Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them![/b] I've met a LOT of really awesome people, really!! almost everyone on this website is just so kind and generous and it's really heartwarming to see every single time :) I've never been on a website that is so generally positive and welcoming [i]specifically[/i] though, @NobleLycanthrope is one!! (I only saw you mentioned me in this exact post literally just after writing this haha, I started writing this post like hours ago and left off here so that's a nice coincidence!!) anyways, I've had short conversations with many people on this website but this is the only person I've had a really long AND follow up ones with! and it's so much fun!! (also again it's totally okay about the messages!! I used to do that a lot too [s]and still do sometimes[/s]. also I still haven't got around to drawing your dragons like I said I would so :')) [b]29) Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general![/b] I spend some time with my younger sibling today, we walked through a park together and talked and played on the playground (even though we are definitely too old for that haha) and cood over all of the cute ducks and geese also last weekend I got to spend some time getting to know his girlfriend! she's so nice and I also met her dad for the first time and he's great too :) ALSO today I just did my taxes for the first time dkfjgsh there was this whole complicated reason why I haven't done them in the past (mainly because I lost some forms) but this time everything FINALLY worked out. yes again, 21 is way too old to be doing taxes for the first time, but it's done now and I should now have access to the online database with my old forms so hopefully I can do all of those now too. it's a huge stress off my back haha [b]30) Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of![/b] hmm... if you could get the perfect uma, what would it be? whether it's for a specific dragon, or just something you want to see in general

nope, it's way too boring and repetitive haha

2) How many dragons have you exalted?

for a while I didn't do any at all, now I do it very occasionally (and a bit more during notn, the only time when I really coli at all)

most of my dragons have gijinka art!!
at one point I made a goal of making a gijinka design for every permadragon. and I'm actually very close to getting there!! most of them are pencil bust designs, not fullybodies, but I do have some nice full drawings!!

I think my most drawn dragon is Aoki, my clan leader - her gijinka design is one of my oldest, and I used to put her in ArtFight and stuff

57170877.png

she actually doesn't even have THAT much, but that's on purpose because I want to diversify which dragons get art. ideally someday maybe ALL of my dragons will have two or more drawings!

9) What's your favorite site event?

hmm I guess notn, even though bonding with all of my familiars is a HUGE pain (that's the way I get most of my strange chests) it's still worth it for all the eggs! I use those as emergency spending money for the rest of the year :)

12) What's your personal playstyle?

definitely not casual, I've logged in every day since 2021 and often spend hours on here every day haha
I'd say I'm a mix of a forums person (I'm on forums a LOT, I always scroll through here when I'm bored) and someone who spends a whole lot of time in the scrying workshop and dressing room, trying to find the perfect scry and outfit for my plan-less dragons!

maybe one with a whole bunch of random dragons in the background, like a market or something. honestly most of the scenes feel very liminal to me right now haha

either tan or sand, since it's REALLY annoying that they come after tangerine and sanddollar so therefore you physically cannot search for them :( I could call tan some synonym, like "hide" or "leather", or something similar like "almond" "tawny" etc.

18) Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan?

a number of them, yes! if a dragon does have a job, I put it in their broadcast like
[ librarian ]
they are all part of a village together, so this is natural! although I really need to go at some point and figure out what all of the essential jobs in a village are so that I can make sure I have all of them. for example I just realized I have zero cooks or chefs in my entire clan... whoops

23) Do you use any silly names for the breeds?

just the normal ones, my favourite silly name on the site however is probably glimglom for glimmer and glooom!

I've met a LOT of really awesome people, really!! almost everyone on this website is just so kind and generous and it's really heartwarming to see every single time :) I've never been on a website that is so generally positive and welcoming

specifically though, @NobleLycanthrope is one!! (I only saw you mentioned me in this exact post literally just after writing this haha, I started writing this post like hours ago and left off here so that's a nice coincidence!!)
anyways, I've had short conversations with many people on this website but this is the only person I've had a really long AND follow up ones with! and it's so much fun!!
(also again it's totally okay about the messages!! I used to do that a lot too and still do sometimes. also I still haven't got around to drawing your dragons like I said I would so :'))

I spend some time with my younger sibling today, we walked through a park together and talked and played on the playground (even though we are definitely too old for that haha) and cood over all of the cute ducks and geese

also last weekend I got to spend some time getting to know his girlfriend! she's so nice and I also met her dad for the first time and he's great too :)

ALSO today I just did my taxes for the first time dkfjgsh
there was this whole complicated reason why I haven't done them in the past (mainly because I lost some forms) but this time everything FINALLY worked out. yes again, 21 is way too old to be doing taxes for the first time, but it's done now and I should now have access to the online database with my old forms so hopefully I can do all of those now too. it's a huge stress off my back haha

hmm...
if you could get the perfect uma, what would it be? whether it's for a specific dragon, or just something you want to see in general
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
LOVE LOVE LOVE volcanic vents

(crying) 11104

most activities! i love fundraisers, i love exalting and raffles, and i LOVE making the push graphics!

joke: make every dragon a 350x350 with the vague patterns of the genes and colors.
items: gene that makes every color an eyeburner

if we had an actual persimmon shade i would be ecstatic. accent color should be a bright/light yellow or a yellow-green.

i have a whole hibden tab of oc dragons. one of those dragons is also a fandragon of an oc who was based on a flight rising dragon who was also a fandragon of my favorite character from my favorite show. you could've just told me i could rehash the character and i still would've done this because the oc's lore is heavily based on being draconic.

at most i have 1 piece on all the dragons i have art of.

FLIGHT RISING FRUIT SNACKS

obviously i love notn because of all the profits i can make, but i love my dearest wavecrest saturnalia

vivace is a chef so probably her. her friends solfege and tacet not so much.

definitely one of the buttersnakes. not sure which one but one of them.

i'm obsessed with dominance and the forums.

either my custom progen, typheus, kiriko, nugget, or vera. my progen was like a sister character to me, an only child. typheus was a fodder save who's been with me through everything. kiriko is my first non-progen dragon i still have. nugget was bought as a fodder save from a friend who was doing a lair purge. vera's lore helped me grapple with my autistic identity. all pretty good guys

And Dragons. nothing before the and.

city noir scene for like cinderslag or goldensparc. for them detectives

I'm giving them all pillows. Rest my little guys

fuchsia to really bright pink because i cant spell it

i have 10 dragons who like run the government. the others i'm working on! judgement is an adventurer in like a fantasy protagonist way

vera again. if you knew me when my lore was focused on her no you didn't.

judgement would actually be pretty slay to have a painted statue of.

i haven't, and i'm surprised i haven't! i can't believe i never thought of this

very complicated and long-winded board game. the goal is to ally with the beastclans a la tvn challenge with wanderers and with their help, gain the advantage against the other players, who represent flights. each flight would have related abilities according to terrain, magic, and infrastructure of the region. water would be tanky because it's hard to invade the ocean, but it isn't threatening because the only beastclans in the area are maren. ice would try to neutralize the offensive capabilities of other players. i want a board game where you have a main and it matters.

i frequently call sandsurges snurges

kaurus. i got him during my 2020 lore and my plan for him never changed when i came back and now he's my dedicated pools fodder trainer with a high coverage skin named after a cosmo sheldrake lyric.

honeycrisp. i can't explain why.

comet or honeycrisp. everyone else is too sad or serious.

shadow and light beef please. i read a tumblr post where someone said their headcanon is that nocturnes are from light and pearlcatchers are from shadow. PLEASE give me drama like this

everyone active in the water discord is amazing. there's someone with like the same flavor of autism happening as i have. i giftbomb people on the server frequently

my school is currently having spirit week and i've been having so much fun coming up with the outfits! the deepwater fins this fest are exactly what i've been looking for for my old water rep with deep-sea theming! the weather is going to be really nice after friday!

what's your favorite dinosaur?
LOVE LOVE LOVE volcanic vents

(crying) 11104

most activities! i love fundraisers, i love exalting and raffles, and i LOVE making the push graphics!

joke: make every dragon a 350x350 with the vague patterns of the genes and colors.
items: gene that makes every color an eyeburner

if we had an actual persimmon shade i would be ecstatic. accent color should be a bright/light yellow or a yellow-green.

i have a whole hibden tab of oc dragons. one of those dragons is also a fandragon of an oc who was based on a flight rising dragon who was also a fandragon of my favorite character from my favorite show. you could've just told me i could rehash the character and i still would've done this because the oc's lore is heavily based on being draconic.

at most i have 1 piece on all the dragons i have art of.

FLIGHT RISING FRUIT SNACKS

obviously i love notn because of all the profits i can make, but i love my dearest wavecrest saturnalia

vivace is a chef so probably her. her friends solfege and tacet not so much.

definitely one of the buttersnakes. not sure which one but one of them.

i'm obsessed with dominance and the forums.

either my custom progen, typheus, kiriko, nugget, or vera. my progen was like a sister character to me, an only child. typheus was a fodder save who's been with me through everything. kiriko is my first non-progen dragon i still have. nugget was bought as a fodder save from a friend who was doing a lair purge. vera's lore helped me grapple with my autistic identity. all pretty good guys

And Dragons. nothing before the and.

city noir scene for like cinderslag or goldensparc. for them detectives

I'm giving them all pillows. Rest my little guys

fuchsia to really bright pink because i cant spell it

i have 10 dragons who like run the government. the others i'm working on! judgement is an adventurer in like a fantasy protagonist way

vera again. if you knew me when my lore was focused on her no you didn't.

judgement would actually be pretty slay to have a painted statue of.

i haven't, and i'm surprised i haven't! i can't believe i never thought of this

very complicated and long-winded board game. the goal is to ally with the beastclans a la tvn challenge with wanderers and with their help, gain the advantage against the other players, who represent flights. each flight would have related abilities according to terrain, magic, and infrastructure of the region. water would be tanky because it's hard to invade the ocean, but it isn't threatening because the only beastclans in the area are maren. ice would try to neutralize the offensive capabilities of other players. i want a board game where you have a main and it matters.

i frequently call sandsurges snurges

kaurus. i got him during my 2020 lore and my plan for him never changed when i came back and now he's my dedicated pools fodder trainer with a high coverage skin named after a cosmo sheldrake lyric.

honeycrisp. i can't explain why.

comet or honeycrisp. everyone else is too sad or serious.

shadow and light beef please. i read a tumblr post where someone said their headcanon is that nocturnes are from light and pearlcatchers are from shadow. PLEASE give me drama like this

everyone active in the water discord is amazing. there's someone with like the same flavor of autism happening as i have. i giftbomb people on the server frequently

my school is currently having spirit week and i've been having so much fun coming up with the outfits! the deepwater fins this fest are exactly what i've been looking for for my old water rep with deep-sea theming! the weather is going to be really nice after friday!

what's your favorite dinosaur?
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1) I do, mostly just to level up dragons (especially on high xp festivals) and during end of the month fests. I don't really have a favorite venue, its mostly just based on what item I want out of a venue. 2) 2416, wanna get to 5000 for the achivo 3) Lmao not in the slightest, I mostly fool around on dragon share 4) For the love of heck give me a image flipping item, female Abers look so much better facing left 5) I dunno here.. there is a lot of appealing colore that could be added, maybe something in the mint/Pistachio/Spruce range 6) I do, its just a dragon of myself and a then two of my oc's though they don't really have much in their bios, though I would say my clan leader xipe has kinda become an oc. 7) Yes I have a lot of art of my dragons, but xipe has the most *gestures at fourm signature* 8) Make it into a candy and let me put it in my mouth [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] 9) Notn because money (but I want another dustcarve dig type event) 10) Camaxtli is probably an amazing cook, I wouldn't trust Rat anywhere near a stove. 11) Gimme the fool [item=Spiral Capricat] 12) Constantly skimming the ah at all times 13) A lot of mine are special, I don't think I can pick just one 14) I don't think I would, I like it how it is now 15) Gimme volcanic vents at night [i]please[/i] it looks so much better 16) None 17) Switching Obsidian and Black, [i]black should be black[/i] 18) Some of them do, I haven't given all of my dragons lore 19) [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63414806]him[/url] 20) Xipe, she be the clan leader 21) Art counts, I draw my dragons occasionally. 22) I have no idea, don't have the brain power for this rn 23) Dusthide = dusty 24) Practically anyone in my main tab 25) Tonaltzintli 26) Rat 27) Indepth deity interactions. 28) The gbbr server, they are fun 29) ehhhhhh 30) What does the banana do?
1) I do, mostly just to level up dragons (especially on high xp festivals) and during end of the month fests. I don't really have a favorite venue, its mostly just based on what item I want out of a venue.

2) 2416, wanna get to 5000 for the achivo

3) Lmao not in the slightest, I mostly fool around on dragon share

4) For the love of heck give me a image flipping item, female Abers look so much better facing left

5) I dunno here.. there is a lot of appealing colore that could be added, maybe something in the mint/Pistachio/Spruce range

6) I do, its just a dragon of myself and a then two of my oc's though they don't really have much in their bios, though I would say my clan leader xipe has kinda become an oc.

7) Yes I have a lot of art of my dragons, but xipe has the most *gestures at fourm signature*

8) Make it into a candy and let me put it in my mouth
Unhatched Arcane Egg

9) Notn because money (but I want another dustcarve dig type event)

10) Camaxtli is probably an amazing cook, I wouldn't trust Rat anywhere near a stove.

11) Gimme the fool
Spiral Capricat

12) Constantly skimming the ah at all times

13) A lot of mine are special, I don't think I can pick just one

14) I don't think I would, I like it how it is now

15) Gimme volcanic vents at night please it looks so much better

16) None

17) Switching Obsidian and Black, black should be black

18) Some of them do, I haven't given all of my dragons lore

19) him

20) Xipe, she be the clan leader

21) Art counts, I draw my dragons occasionally.

22) I have no idea, don't have the brain power for this rn

23) Dusthide = dusty

24) Practically anyone in my main tab

25) Tonaltzintli

26) Rat

27) Indepth deity interactions.

28) The gbbr server, they are fun

29) ehhhhhh

30) What does the banana do?
Rolls up sleeves

Ears have been stabbed and I am home time to question

@Senya
If I had to rename them I'd either go with ocean themed names or Alice in Wonderland!

@Konz
I do like Noggles! My favorite is the Fanfin Noggle :)

@Finlandia
I'm in a super rainy state so spring is pretty wet so far. And getting slowly hotter. I dread summer's heat plus I'll be sleeping outside for most of it so that double sucks

@Mortum
I know the muffin man, he threw a muffin at me!
Aside from that I'm not a super big comic/superhero person sadly. I know of most of them but I'm not super in the know. They're all pretty neat in their own right methinks!

@AcceptableTarget
Giant isopod hands down! I just think they're neat! Lil' armored ocean roombas. My second favorite is probably the entirety of deep-sea siphonophores.

@Disillusionist
I'm so glad I'm getting references to prior questionnaires, makes me happy! I haven't listened to Jericho in a while! I probably should. Linked for anyone else who wants to listen. I'd say a top song for me right now would be Tangerine by Glass Animals! Big vibe song :)

@Farcaller
Oogh hard one. My current existing dragon I'm fixating on is Riven bc I just love their colors with the skin!! My current scry fixation is an OC dragon named Hershel. My lil' therapy deer lad who is over everything and will fight god.

@DaraHessesh
My biggest project is making a whole set of Alice in Wonderland themed dragons. I love the story and I'm giving it a more surrealist twist because I am a sucker for surrealism lmao. Here's the Queen of Hearts' plan :)
Irl I'm working on painting a tri-fold presentation board for an event that a bunch of kiddos are gonna decorate with sea creatures!

@Littlelion420
Giant isopod! I love them, they're precious. I'm a big fan of most sea creatures though!

@Yarrow
My favorite by far is gold! Yellow is my favorite color and gold is the only one with accent colors I like. :') So many greens, why so many greens. Loony and Inizio both have gold!

@Skald
Y'know I'd want to just plant kelp. Like, if it is guaranteed to grow I am growing kelp. A more legit answer would probably be lilies, bleeding hearts, and ghost flowers. I think they're pretty :)

@IssuesMayExist
1) Ears have been stabbed and I'm super happy w/ them!!
2) My progress on cleaning things has been pretty steady and it's helping motivate me more
3) My financial aid paperwork finally went through so I can move forward with uni prep
4) I love you too <3
As for water aesthetic, I've been a feral ocean being since I was little. In elementary school when someone asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I would say 'a marine biologist specialist in blue whales' and startle people. (Blue whales are still my favorite whale) Then deep ocean took over my singular brain cell. Fun fact, the first time I ever saw a picture of a giant isopod it freaked me out lmao. How the turns have tabled.

@Solarizia
I do are have the favorite dragon! My shameless favorite is Loony. He's been with me throughout a lot and I love him <3

@SteamPowerPotato
1) I'd keep Loony because he is my favorite and I'd cry if I had to get rid of him. Though I'd cry at losing the rest too lmao.
2) I'd cycle the light sprites back in because people artificially inflating them annoy me. Or just all the sprites I suppose, but absolutely light sprites.

@Natron
I always smile when I see how excited you are for these I swear. Everyone who gets super excited just makes me happy.
I have not heard of MUZZ, I am now aware of MUZZ. I'll take a listen tonight while I'm drawing! :D

@Tevatron
Legit answer, Hsekiu. He's already dead so he'll be fine lmao.
Joke answer, or maybe also legit answer, Braincell. He'd just... somehow live despite probably trying to eat sand.

@zirk
In general I wouldn't want any of the big breeds like ridgebacks/imps/guardians. I have nowhere to put those.
Out of my personal dragons it would be Ohio. Because I do not want Ohio as a pet.

@WebstickKitten
Oh god I forget about 90% of my dragons ngl. I think the one I most often go 'oh right you're here' is Jeff. Although I try and forget the mold tab exists.
My most sentimental dragons would be World and Floor. :)

@OrderedChaos
I've got a lot of special ones hrm...
World and Floor are both deeply special because they're tributes to people who made large impacts on my life. Loony is special because he's been with me the longest and grown with me. I'd say one I don't talk enough about is why, whom I made on a whim during a really, really bad brain day. Its meant to be ugly but I kinda grew to like that chaos. Good in the bad I suppose is a good way to describe it!

@Ba1ja
I spent 50kg to buy a g1 for my partner does that count hhh
For my own personal dragons I don't recall the ones I've spent the most on honestly! woowoowoo was a literal fodder save that ate 3.5kg in one night because the name was funny to me & the discord chat. Lyric and Lustre were both pretty expensive to gene up!
Rolls up sleeves

Ears have been stabbed and I am home time to question

@Senya
If I had to rename them I'd either go with ocean themed names or Alice in Wonderland!

@Konz
I do like Noggles! My favorite is the Fanfin Noggle :)

@Finlandia
I'm in a super rainy state so spring is pretty wet so far. And getting slowly hotter. I dread summer's heat plus I'll be sleeping outside for most of it so that double sucks

@Mortum
I know the muffin man, he threw a muffin at me!
Aside from that I'm not a super big comic/superhero person sadly. I know of most of them but I'm not super in the know. They're all pretty neat in their own right methinks!

@AcceptableTarget
Giant isopod hands down! I just think they're neat! Lil' armored ocean roombas. My second favorite is probably the entirety of deep-sea siphonophores.

@Disillusionist
I'm so glad I'm getting references to prior questionnaires, makes me happy! I haven't listened to Jericho in a while! I probably should. Linked for anyone else who wants to listen. I'd say a top song for me right now would be Tangerine by Glass Animals! Big vibe song :)

@Farcaller
Oogh hard one. My current existing dragon I'm fixating on is Riven bc I just love their colors with the skin!! My current scry fixation is an OC dragon named Hershel. My lil' therapy deer lad who is over everything and will fight god.

@DaraHessesh
My biggest project is making a whole set of Alice in Wonderland themed dragons. I love the story and I'm giving it a more surrealist twist because I am a sucker for surrealism lmao. Here's the Queen of Hearts' plan :)
Irl I'm working on painting a tri-fold presentation board for an event that a bunch of kiddos are gonna decorate with sea creatures!

@Littlelion420
Giant isopod! I love them, they're precious. I'm a big fan of most sea creatures though!

@Yarrow
My favorite by far is gold! Yellow is my favorite color and gold is the only one with accent colors I like. :') So many greens, why so many greens. Loony and Inizio both have gold!

@Skald
Y'know I'd want to just plant kelp. Like, if it is guaranteed to grow I am growing kelp. A more legit answer would probably be lilies, bleeding hearts, and ghost flowers. I think they're pretty :)

@IssuesMayExist
1) Ears have been stabbed and I'm super happy w/ them!!
2) My progress on cleaning things has been pretty steady and it's helping motivate me more
3) My financial aid paperwork finally went through so I can move forward with uni prep
4) I love you too <3
As for water aesthetic, I've been a feral ocean being since I was little. In elementary school when someone asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I would say 'a marine biologist specialist in blue whales' and startle people. (Blue whales are still my favorite whale) Then deep ocean took over my singular brain cell. Fun fact, the first time I ever saw a picture of a giant isopod it freaked me out lmao. How the turns have tabled.

@Solarizia
I do are have the favorite dragon! My shameless favorite is Loony. He's been with me throughout a lot and I love him <3

@SteamPowerPotato
1) I'd keep Loony because he is my favorite and I'd cry if I had to get rid of him. Though I'd cry at losing the rest too lmao.
2) I'd cycle the light sprites back in because people artificially inflating them annoy me. Or just all the sprites I suppose, but absolutely light sprites.

@Natron
I always smile when I see how excited you are for these I swear. Everyone who gets super excited just makes me happy.
I have not heard of MUZZ, I am now aware of MUZZ. I'll take a listen tonight while I'm drawing! :D

@Tevatron
Legit answer, Hsekiu. He's already dead so he'll be fine lmao.
Joke answer, or maybe also legit answer, Braincell. He'd just... somehow live despite probably trying to eat sand.

@zirk
In general I wouldn't want any of the big breeds like ridgebacks/imps/guardians. I have nowhere to put those.
Out of my personal dragons it would be Ohio. Because I do not want Ohio as a pet.

@WebstickKitten
Oh god I forget about 90% of my dragons ngl. I think the one I most often go 'oh right you're here' is Jeff. Although I try and forget the mold tab exists.
My most sentimental dragons would be World and Floor. :)

@OrderedChaos
I've got a lot of special ones hrm...
World and Floor are both deeply special because they're tributes to people who made large impacts on my life. Loony is special because he's been with me the longest and grown with me. I'd say one I don't talk enough about is why, whom I made on a whim during a really, really bad brain day. Its meant to be ugly but I kinda grew to like that chaos. Good in the bad I suppose is a good way to describe it!

@Ba1ja
I spent 50kg to buy a g1 for my partner does that count hhh
For my own personal dragons I don't recall the ones I've spent the most on honestly! woowoowoo was a literal fodder save that ate 3.5kg in one night because the name was funny to me & the discord chat. Lyric and Lustre were both pretty expensive to gene up!
vDH0pGc.png
@SillyFilly
I'm a sucker for Clydesdales. I just think they're neat. One of the first horses I ever got to see up close, too :)

@MilkshakeTrex
Oh this one is hard. I love a lot of the apparel sets, I don’t think I have one particular favorite! I think a lot of the NotN sets get used pretty frequently in my outfits, so maybe just generic NotN!

@Xenonyn
I didn't get to do much travel as a kid but I loved visiting aquariums and zoos in other cities when we could! I've done a lot more traveling lately but really only to Mexico, but I did enjoy it there! I'd say once I'm able I'll make regular trips back home to Las Vegas, I love driving down the strip and just seeing the lights. Always has calmed me down for some reason!

@FeralJester
I do like boba! I actually have some as I write this lmao. My go-to flavor is taro, but I love coconut and almond as well. One place actually ground up almonds in the drink and that continues to be the best bobo I've ever had, albeit being slightly surprising to crunch into an almond chunk.

@Marram
Probably white chocolate raspberry, though I'm down for pretty much any cheesecake. I just really like raspberry.

@ahzidal
I think bugs are neat! Some of them are a hard pass from me but I respect them for what they are! My favorites would have to be moths of any variety and stick/leaf/flower mimic insects. I just think they're super cool.

@MysticMangoes
For you I'm giving the joke answer of cereal cheesecake. (It's white chocolate raspberry)

@NobleLycanthrope
Ice cream is probably my favorite/my go to. My favorites are mint chip and rainbow sherbet. I also really love churros!

@Northerly
Ack I don't know dinosaurs very well. Uhh... Horseshoe crabs. We'll go with horseshoe crabs...

@Xaotician
Man, there is an inside joke among my friend group that my tastebuds are broken bc fruit is just not sweet to me. I refuse to believe the collective population thinks fruit is sweet. (It's me I'm the problem.)
That said; watermelon, dragon fruit, and mango.

@Recallback
1) I found an old notebook with a ton of old OC notes and I'm super pumped about it! I had forgotten a lot of details about some of them.
2) I found out recently I really like fodder grinding in Harpy's Roost and I'm super excited to set up a proper trainer for the venue!
3) I've been doing really good about keeping a bit of a routine for my day and slowly adding more things. It's rough sometimes but it's helping me out immensely :)

@Seraitsukara
I think they're all pretty neat but I'd have to say badgers. I just like their faces.

@Zenzic
Ack, I still don't know dinosaurs that well. I'm keeping my answer of horseshoe crabs. They count, I'm making them count.

@TheTypingDragon
That'd be Loony. My son is spoiled rotten and has a ton of artwork, to the point I had to make a toyhouse page for him. He is also the center of several memes lmao.

@IrradiatedRisk
I love all kinds of cheese, but I'd have to say my favorite is tied between brie and all types of blue.

@arawoods
I have a very specific need for a male obelisk accent with blue fire pretty similar to firebreather minus the face markings and extending down the arms. It is so wildly gd specific but it's for an OC dragon and firebreather covering the face has caused me agony. At that point I'd also add in a specific mane/hair color and some tattoos. Max is complicated and I both loath and adore him for it.
shakes fist at firebreather

@Marketplace
The dinosaurs are invading these questions-
Horseshoe crabs still remains my answer. I'm making them fit this question.

@Asteraoth
Splits probably. Or dances to peanut butter jelly time.
@SillyFilly
I'm a sucker for Clydesdales. I just think they're neat. One of the first horses I ever got to see up close, too :)

@MilkshakeTrex
Oh this one is hard. I love a lot of the apparel sets, I don’t think I have one particular favorite! I think a lot of the NotN sets get used pretty frequently in my outfits, so maybe just generic NotN!

@Xenonyn
I didn't get to do much travel as a kid but I loved visiting aquariums and zoos in other cities when we could! I've done a lot more traveling lately but really only to Mexico, but I did enjoy it there! I'd say once I'm able I'll make regular trips back home to Las Vegas, I love driving down the strip and just seeing the lights. Always has calmed me down for some reason!

@FeralJester
I do like boba! I actually have some as I write this lmao. My go-to flavor is taro, but I love coconut and almond as well. One place actually ground up almonds in the drink and that continues to be the best bobo I've ever had, albeit being slightly surprising to crunch into an almond chunk.

@Marram
Probably white chocolate raspberry, though I'm down for pretty much any cheesecake. I just really like raspberry.

@ahzidal
I think bugs are neat! Some of them are a hard pass from me but I respect them for what they are! My favorites would have to be moths of any variety and stick/leaf/flower mimic insects. I just think they're super cool.

@MysticMangoes
For you I'm giving the joke answer of cereal cheesecake. (It's white chocolate raspberry)

@NobleLycanthrope
Ice cream is probably my favorite/my go to. My favorites are mint chip and rainbow sherbet. I also really love churros!

@Northerly
Ack I don't know dinosaurs very well. Uhh... Horseshoe crabs. We'll go with horseshoe crabs...

@Xaotician
Man, there is an inside joke among my friend group that my tastebuds are broken bc fruit is just not sweet to me. I refuse to believe the collective population thinks fruit is sweet. (It's me I'm the problem.)
That said; watermelon, dragon fruit, and mango.

@Recallback
1) I found an old notebook with a ton of old OC notes and I'm super pumped about it! I had forgotten a lot of details about some of them.
2) I found out recently I really like fodder grinding in Harpy's Roost and I'm super excited to set up a proper trainer for the venue!
3) I've been doing really good about keeping a bit of a routine for my day and slowly adding more things. It's rough sometimes but it's helping me out immensely :)

@Seraitsukara
I think they're all pretty neat but I'd have to say badgers. I just like their faces.

@Zenzic
Ack, I still don't know dinosaurs that well. I'm keeping my answer of horseshoe crabs. They count, I'm making them count.

@TheTypingDragon
That'd be Loony. My son is spoiled rotten and has a ton of artwork, to the point I had to make a toyhouse page for him. He is also the center of several memes lmao.

@IrradiatedRisk
I love all kinds of cheese, but I'd have to say my favorite is tied between brie and all types of blue.

@arawoods
I have a very specific need for a male obelisk accent with blue fire pretty similar to firebreather minus the face markings and extending down the arms. It is so wildly gd specific but it's for an OC dragon and firebreather covering the face has caused me agony. At that point I'd also add in a specific mane/hair color and some tattoos. Max is complicated and I both loath and adore him for it.
shakes fist at firebreather

@Marketplace
The dinosaurs are invading these questions-
Horseshoe crabs still remains my answer. I'm making them fit this question.

@Asteraoth
Splits probably. Or dances to peanut butter jelly time.
vDH0pGc.png
I love questionnaires! I'll be answering as many as I can cuz they're fun [rule] [LIST=1] [*] Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why? [b]Not really! I'm not much of a grind-y person and when I do it's for holiday currency. I go with whatever works best for that holiday![/b] [*] How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!) [b]Literally 7 in total lol[/b] [*] Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in? [b]Not really, but I do by some merit technically sell any fodder price dragons on the flight specific auction house so they don't leave the dom circle![/b] [*] If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add? [b]Would be something probably high effort, but maybe have the npcs become very poorly drawn/scribbly or "anti" versions of themselves and blab nonsensically and be super dramatic. Probably not the most screen reader friendly text would appear which would be the harder part.[/b] [*] If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be? [b]I feel more browns and very dark variants of certain colors would be good! The browns and earthy tone colors are rather limited and some have rather poor accent colors which i'd love more variety of them! As for the accents no clue![/b] [*] Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC? [b]Oh plenty! A majority of my dragons if not all my permas are OCs! In fact, my entire account was started based on like a sort of joke story in my head and thus expanded waaayyyy past that, now I'm hooked![/b] [*] Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most? [b]Definitely! All art I have is drawn by myself, but most dont have their works posted as I feel much of it isn't fitting for a biography display. By that merit, technically the only dragons with art in their bios is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77132973]Faurael[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76985126]Poinsettia[/url][/b] [*] If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want? [b]Something dumb and gimmicky like those Scooby Snacks cookie wafer things that no longer sell! Maybe whatever on earth soylet horrors baldwin makes or something else related to the lore of the game.[/b] [*] What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.) [b]My top favorites off the top of my head are Valentines and Riot of Rot.[/b] [*] Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water? [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28042737][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280428/28042737.png[/img][/url] << Evehmil (and his son Warren, who he taught himself) can absolutely cook a meaaaan meal On the other hand..... gods save the matriarchs if this girl ever even touches a pot (she's not in my lair rn as she's being lended to a friend temporarily)[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77835411][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/778355/77835411.png[/img][/url] [/b] [*] If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why? [b]I would choose several because I'm insane: All of the holiday snake familiars (i love snakes and always wanted pet snakes) Moth keeper and its color variant (ABSOLUTELY SICK LOOKING BUG BEASTS I love arthropods soooo much) Bottlesnake (see: holiday snakes) There's probably more but im very lazy and forgetful since I normally only check what I currently own[/b] [*] What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.) [b]Probably some mix of casual and spontaneous lorewriter/hatchery seller. No clue since I don't really label my own playstyle[/b] [*] Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why? [b]Hard to say, so many of them are special to me for many different reasons! If i'm forced to pick, I'd at least say many if not all dragons, especially my progenitors, in The Commune tabs! They're my first and biggest project and have a very expansive lore (albeit not written on the site most of the time)[/b] [*] If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why? [b]No clue! I don't have any ideas for an alternative name for the site and Flight Rising fits enough for me.[/b] [*] If you could make any scene what are you making and why? [b]Likely something akin to the interior of Notre Dame or adjacent building, might not be allowed as the attachment to context of the building but I'd love to have one for.... lore purposed of several of my Commune dragons. Or maybe generally more interior building scenes of various types of buildings and purposes since i love placing characters inside weird places[/b] [*] There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons? [b]Few examples incoming! many will have significance to the characters lore or symbolic. I'll only pick a few per example to keep it simple: -Poinsettia: [i]A podium like plater with ponsettias, rosary peas, and snapdragons[/i] -Ugylain: [i]a large fluffy bed or rug with pillows[/i] -Miriam: [i]Pillar planter of wilted, damaged, or chewed up roses (red like her) and maybe a couch or something to sit/lay on[/i] -Slaun: [i]Tables with chairs! Or a stove which she can boil tea on[/i] -Skif: [i]Nerd science table for them to slap mystery goo together[/i][/b] [*] You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what? [b]None that I can think of![/b] [*] Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.) [b]Oh plenty. Many have occupations or some sort of assignment to do for them![/b] [*] What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78381919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783820/78381919_350.png[/img][/url] [b]This [i]-thing-[/i], horrid beast he is.[/b][/center] [*] If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why? [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79061311][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790614/79061311.png[/img][/url] A figure/statue of him jumping through flames would be sick (or my gal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77718304]Elderyth[/url], she'd make a very pretty statue)[/b] [*] Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to? [b]To my knowledge I haven't, but I'd love to make like (poorly made) little paper standup images/models of them![/b] [*] If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it? [b]No ideas for this one either, but if there was one it'd probably be a cardgame which plays a little like pokemon or other battle cards Or maybe that one weird insane boardgame Finn and Jake play in an adventure time episode which was essentially some war? game.[/b] [*] Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.) [b]I can't stop calling my Gaolers "gay lords" (note: I, myself, am queer so i'm not being like super weird here hopefully), not even sure where i got it from but probably my pronunciation of their name being "gae lor"[/b] [*] What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay? [b]Somehow the breadbowl sisters wound up in my lair, I genuinely dont remember how it happened but suddenly I got three of them and they all have lore (love them though)[/b] [*] Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79176917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791770/79176917_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [*] Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe? [b]Honestly, definitely Evehmil. He fits the bill for such a character and is so close to just immediately becoming cannon lol[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28042737][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280428/28042737.png[/img][/url] [*] FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about? [b]I better see some rising flights or it's pitchforks and torches[/b] [*] Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them! [b]Haven't really talked to many people who are here exclusively, so I can't really say! Though lots of yall are awesome[/b] [*] Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general! [b]Got into 3d modeling and animation recently and progressing well, slowly attempting to finish my big laundry list of gene projects, and almost done with my current semester of college![/b] [*] Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of [b]How's the weather in your area right now? Currently it's all cloudy and gloomy for me which is unusual.[/b] [/LIST] Also if you have any questions for me about my lore or dragons or anything lmk! I love to answer questions
I love questionnaires! I'll be answering as many as I can cuz they're fun
  1. Do you coli grind? If so what's, your favorite venue? If not, why?

Not really! I'm not much of a grind-y person and when I do it's for holiday currency. I go with whatever works best for that holiday!
  2. How many dragons have you exalted? (For anyone who may not know, you can check under account settings!)

Literally 7 in total lol
  3. Are you active in your flight's dominance scene? What kind of activities do you like participating in?

Not really, but I do by some merit technically sell any fodder price dragons on the flight specific auction house so they don't leave the dom circle!
  4. If you could pick the April Fool's joke one year what would it be? What items would you add?

Would be something probably high effort, but maybe have the npcs become very poorly drawn/scribbly or "anti" versions of themselves and blab nonsensically and be super dramatic. Probably not the most screen reader friendly text would appear which would be the harder part.
  5. If you could add any color what would it be? What would the accent colors be?

I feel more browns and very dark variants of certain colors would be good! The browns and earthy tone colors are rather limited and some have rather poor accent colors which i'd love more variety of them! As for the accents no clue!
  6. Do you have any OC dragons? Have any of your dragons wound up turning into an OC?

Oh plenty! A majority of my dragons if not all my permas are OCs! In fact, my entire account was started based on like a sort of joke story in my head and thus expanded waaayyyy past that, now I'm hooked!
  7. Do you have art on any of your dragons? If so, who has the most?

Definitely! All art I have is drawn by myself, but most dont have their works posted as I feel much of it isn't fitting for a biography display. By that merit, technically the only dragons with art in their bios is Faurael and Poinsettia
  8. If FR sold official snacks as merch what kind of snacks would you want?

Something dumb and gimmicky like those Scooby Snacks cookie wafer things that no longer sell! Maybe whatever on earth soylet horrors baldwin makes or something else related to the lore of the game.
  9. What's your favorite site event? (Elemental holidays, micro holidays, NotN, ect.)

My top favorites off the top of my head are Valentines and Riot of Rot.
  10. Which of your dragons can out-cook Gordon Ramsay? Which one is burning water?

28042737.png << Evehmil (and his son Warren, who he taught himself) can absolutely cook a meaaaan meal

On the other hand..... gods save the matriarchs if this girl ever even touches a pot (she's not in my lair rn as she's being lended to a friend temporarily)77835411.png

11. If you could have any familiar as a pet which one would you choose and why?

I would choose several because I'm insane:
    All of the holiday snake familiars (i love snakes and always wanted pet snakes)
    Moth keeper and its color variant (ABSOLUTELY SICK LOOKING BUG BEASTS I love arthropods soooo much)
    Bottlesnake (see: holiday snakes)
    There's probably more but im very lazy and forgetful since I normally only check what I currently own

12. What's your personal playstyle? (Casual, coli fiend, auction house master, ect.)

Probably some mix of casual and spontaneous lorewriter/hatchery seller. No clue since I don't really label my own playstyle
  13. Which of your dragons is the most special to you? Why?

Hard to say, so many of them are special to me for many different reasons! If i'm forced to pick, I'd at least say many if not all dragons, especially my progenitors, in The Commune tabs! They're my first and biggest project and have a very expansive lore (albeit not written on the site most of the time)
  14. If you had to change the name of the site what would you change it to and why?

No clue! I don't have any ideas for an alternative name for the site and Flight Rising fits enough for me.
  15. If you could make any scene what are you making and why?

Likely something akin to the interior of Notre Dame or adjacent building, might not be allowed as the attachment to context of the building but I'd love to have one for.... lore purposed of several of my Commune dragons. Or maybe generally more interior building scenes of various types of buildings and purposes since i love placing characters inside weird places
  16. There is now furniture apparel, what furniture are you putting on your dragons?

Few examples incoming! many will have significance to the characters lore or symbolic. I'll only pick a few per example to keep it simple:
    -Poinsettia: A podium like plater with ponsettias, rosary peas, and snapdragons
    -Ugylain: a large fluffy bed or rug with pillows
    -Miriam: Pillar planter of wilted, damaged, or chewed up roses (red like her) and maybe a couch or something to sit/lay on
    -Slaun: Tables with chairs! Or a stove which she can boil tea on
    -Skif: Nerd science table for them to slap mystery goo together

17. You get to rename one color, which are you renaming and to what?

None that I can think of!
  18. Do your dragons have any specific jobs in your clan? (Gladiator, librarian, artist, ect.)

Oh plenty. Many have occupations or some sort of assignment to do for them!
  19. What's your 'we don't talk about this one' dragon?
    78381919_350.png
    This -thing-, horrid beast he is.
  20. If you could have a statue of any one of your dragons which would it be and why?

79061311.png A figure/statue of him jumping through flames would be sick (or my gal Elderyth, she'd make a very pretty statue)
  21. Have you ever done any crafts related to FR? If you have, what'd ya make? If you haven't, would you ever want to?

To my knowledge I haven't, but I'd love to make like (poorly made) little paper standup images/models of them!
  22. If you could make a board or card game based on FR what would it look like? How would you play it?

No ideas for this one either, but if there was one it'd probably be a cardgame which plays a little like pokemon or other battle cards
    Or maybe that one weird insane boardgame Finn and Jake play in an adventure time episode which was essentially some war? game.

23. Do you use any silly names for the breeds? (Tunga instead of Tundra, Snip-Snap for Snappers, ect.)

I can't stop calling my Gaolers "gay lords" (note: I, myself, am queer so i'm not being like super weird here hopefully), not even sure where i got it from but probably my pronunciation of their name being "gae lor"
  24. What's that one dragon that you aren't quite sure how they wound up in your lair yet somehow managed to stay?

Somehow the breadbowl sisters wound up in my lair, I genuinely dont remember how it happened but suddenly I got three of them and they all have lore (love them though)
  25. Which dragon is next for a turn on the xbox?
    79176917_350.png
  26. Which of your dragons would walk around in bunny slippers and a fluffy robe?

Honestly, definitely Evehmil. He fits the bill for such a character and is so close to just immediately becoming cannon lol28042737.png
  27. FR releases a comic book, what would you want it to be about?

I better see some rising flights or it's pitchforks and torches
  28. Have you ever met anyone super awesome on FR? Tell me about them!

Haven't really talked to many people who are here exclusively, so I can't really say! Though lots of yall are awesome
  29. Our standard closer that isn't a question but I include it anyway. Tell me three positive things! It can be about your life, FR, or just in general!

Got into 3d modeling and animation recently and progressing well, slowly attempting to finish my big laundry list of gene projects, and almost done with my current semester of college!
  30. Ask me a question please I'm bored. It can be a question from the questionnaire or just any question you can think of

How's the weather in your area right now? Currently it's all cloudy and gloomy for me which is unusual.

Also if you have any questions for me about my lore or dragons or anything lmk! I love to answer questions
m3TbcZw.png
oaolHwW.png
pixil-frame-08.png
DRAGONS FOR SALE ======>
AT HAPHAZARD HUSBANDRY
s7XCEg7.png
1) I do, but I'm not a huge fan. Stuck in Waterway until I get the skins I want. 2) 170, mostly my own dragons. 3) No, I don't actually understand what's going on. 4) I wanted button eyes, and even though they look pretty bad, we got them and that counts. If I could choose the prank, I'd switch Gen1 and Gen2 indicators around, with randomly assigned parents. The item I would add would be a "Child Lens" that when equipped by a dragon turns it into a crayon drawing. 5) Some red color, with brighter red accents. 6) No 7) I have several, mostly done by my friends. No one has more than 1. 8) Jawbreakers, so they can be easily sent across the world without risk of melting. They could have dragon egg patterns if that's possible. 9) For now NotN, I made so much money I desperately needed. 10) Glaze and Sprinkle, and Spottie is a nightmare in any scenario and would probably burn it on purpose. 11) Foxrat looks cute and manageable. I love rats. 12) Salty all the time about the fomo and working my way around it. I just want pretty dragons, and if I have to spend hours in the coli while complaining the entire time so be it. I don't have enough money to be buying gems in my country. 13) No idea. I have many important dragons and usually get rid of ones I don't care for so anything in my lair is potentially a fav. 14) I'm not feeling creative so probably something super basic like "Dragons of Sornieth" 15) Windows XP desktop recreated in FR style 16) A chandelier (does that count as furniture?) 17) Bubblegum to Hubba Bubba 18) My progen is a metalworker but no one else has a specific job. 19) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92985310]Silence[/url]. 20) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88259368]Obsilver[/url], everyone loves her. 21) Made a false bottom for a gift box for a friend with light nest drawn on it. I don't have any other craft ideas right now. 22) Not a boardgame buuut... [img]https://www.panzabawka.pl/9518-thickbox_default/melissa-amp-doug-19496-sznurowanka-przeplatanka-moja-pierwsza-lalka.jpg[/img] 23) Nah. I do prounounce Gaoler how it's written in pl tho (Gah-oh-ler) 24) I don't remember why I bought [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89386061]MindsTheDose [/url]but she's staying and that's final. 25) It's always Spottie's turn. 26) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88556184]Etta[/url]. 27) I want it to be about stories Deities would tell to hatchlings if they were stuck babysitting. 28) I posted [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86346389]Pheonix [/url] on a flowerfall show off thread and mentioned how I would like a full tigerlily set for him. The thread OP sent me the missing parts as a gift in a DM. Amazing person 29) I love rats, rats are awesome, my rat loves me. 30) If you could go back in time to buy all Kickstarter Tiers, would you?
1) I do, but I'm not a huge fan. Stuck in Waterway until I get the skins I want.

2) 170, mostly my own dragons.

3) No, I don't actually understand what's going on.

4) I wanted button eyes, and even though they look pretty bad, we got them and that counts. If I could choose the prank, I'd switch Gen1 and Gen2 indicators around, with randomly assigned parents. The item I would add would be a "Child Lens" that when equipped by a dragon turns it into a crayon drawing.

5) Some red color, with brighter red accents.

6) No

7) I have several, mostly done by my friends. No one has more than 1.

8) Jawbreakers, so they can be easily sent across the world without risk of melting. They could have dragon egg patterns if that's possible.

9) For now NotN, I made so much money I desperately needed.

10) Glaze and Sprinkle, and Spottie is a nightmare in any scenario and would probably burn it on purpose.

11) Foxrat looks cute and manageable. I love rats.

12) Salty all the time about the fomo and working my way around it. I just want pretty dragons, and if I have to spend hours in the coli while complaining the entire time so be it. I don't have enough money to be buying gems in my country.

13) No idea. I have many important dragons and usually get rid of ones I don't care for so anything in my lair is potentially a fav.

14) I'm not feeling creative so probably something super basic like "Dragons of Sornieth"

15) Windows XP desktop recreated in FR style

16) A chandelier (does that count as furniture?)

17) Bubblegum to Hubba Bubba

18) My progen is a metalworker but no one else has a specific job.

19) Silence.

20) Obsilver, everyone loves her.

21) Made a false bottom for a gift box for a friend with light nest drawn on it. I don't have any other craft ideas right now.

22) Not a boardgame buuut...
melissa-amp-doug-19496-sznurowanka-przeplatanka-moja-pierwsza-lalka.jpg

23) Nah. I do prounounce Gaoler how it's written in pl tho (Gah-oh-ler)

24) I don't remember why I bought MindsTheDose but she's staying and that's final.

25) It's always Spottie's turn.

26) Etta.

27) I want it to be about stories Deities would tell to hatchlings if they were stuck babysitting.

28) I posted Pheonix on a flowerfall show off thread and mentioned how I would like a full tigerlily set for him. The thread OP sent me the missing parts as a gift in a DM. Amazing person

29) I love rats, rats are awesome, my rat loves me.

30) If you could go back in time to buy all Kickstarter Tiers, would you?
zbfZPyc.png

Coliseum drop rates are ridiculous and ingame economy is not worth forcing people to mindlessly grind
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10