Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What breed's skull is this??
Malign Presence
Murderous Presence
Sinister Presence
Unlucky Presence
Woeful Presence

Been trying to figure this out for the last couple days. It has to be a dragon of some kind- maybe guardian, but I can't know for sure.

Would be great to hear the thoughts of others because I really like the apparel item, and would like to tie it to one of my dragon's lore.
Malign Presence
Murderous Presence
Sinister Presence
Unlucky Presence
Woeful Presence

Been trying to figure this out for the last couple days. It has to be a dragon of some kind- maybe guardian, but I can't know for sure.

Would be great to hear the thoughts of others because I really like the apparel item, and would like to tie it to one of my dragon's lore.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
It almost looks like an ab head, the one with the straight horns. But it could just be a random draconic species. One that's not really a "dragon" per Sornieth classifications.
It almost looks like an ab head, the one with the straight horns. But it could just be a random draconic species. One that's not really a "dragon" per Sornieth classifications.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
It doesn't seem to be any specific breed, though I do agree with Khuzdul that it's closest in appearance to the three-eyed aberration head based on the horns and shape. Perhaps it could be an extinct dragon species, or a non-dragon creature such as a hydra?
It doesn't seem to be any specific breed, though I do agree with Khuzdul that it's closest in appearance to the three-eyed aberration head based on the horns and shape. Perhaps it could be an extinct dragon species, or a non-dragon creature such as a hydra?
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
the jaw shape always made me think mirror but i think its just generic, not sure if it was done with a breed in mind. if it was tho, i'd guess mirror was an inspiration :o
the jaw shape always made me think mirror but i think its just generic, not sure if it was done with a breed in mind. if it was tho, i'd guess mirror was an inspiration :o
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
Looks very Guardian-like to me.
Looks very Guardian-like to me.
TOW2n3q.png
It doesn't 100% match any extant breed...

Which means it could be an Aberration, as they are constantly mutating in appearance.
It doesn't 100% match any extant breed...

Which means it could be an Aberration, as they are constantly mutating in appearance.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="Khuzdul" date="2024-04-24 14:59:34" ] It almost looks like an ab head, the one with the straight horns. But it could just be a random draconic species. One that's not really a "dragon" per Sornieth classifications. [/quote] agreed that it looks most similar to an abby! the ghost part even looks sort of similar to an abby, but it's most likely what Khuzdul said since it's not entirely the same looking, if that makes sense lol
Khuzdul wrote on 2024-04-24 14:59:34:
agreed that it looks most similar to an abby! the ghost part even looks sort of similar to an abby, but it's most likely what Khuzdul said since it's not entirely the same looking, if that makes sense lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2024-04-24 17:34:39" ] Which means it could be an Aberration, as they are constantly mutating in appearance. [/quote] *Sigh*.. We can put the Abbie on the apparel but we can't put the apparel on da Abbie
Zenzic wrote on 2024-04-24 17:34:39:

*Sigh*.. We can put the Abbie on the apparel but we can't put the apparel on da Abbie
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
[center]I'm inclined to say its an Aberration Skull because of this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=40854,37396&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=20&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I'm inclined to say its an Aberration Skull because of this:

dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=40854,37396&xt=dressing.png
dummy?breed=20&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
you know how with a lot of fantasy creatures theyre like humans but with some differences (pointy ears, fangs, claws, animal eyes etc)?? maybe this is like the dragon equivalent of that. it doesn't quite line up with any breed because it's a draconic ghost creature
you know how with a lot of fantasy creatures theyre like humans but with some differences (pointy ears, fangs, claws, animal eyes etc)?? maybe this is like the dragon equivalent of that. it doesn't quite line up with any breed because it's a draconic ghost creature
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!