Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sure hope I won't regret this(Roundsey)
1 2 3 4
Well, according to the winners' list, they did win SOMETHING, lol.
[quote name="KairiDragoness" date="2024-04-24 00:58:01" ] Well, according to the winners' list, they did win SOMETHING, lol. [/quote] i'm so invested i wanna know what
KairiDragoness wrote on 2024-04-24 00:58:01:
i'm so invested i wanna know what
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@KairiDragoness @SeaCat Just the sunguard chest, while it's not the big shiny it is also not the muck, so I'll take it!
@KairiDragoness @SeaCat Just the sunguard chest, while it's not the big shiny it is also not the muck, so I'll take it!
f0fd1aee68aedd2d14eb6a05d800ce8f9c4688cc.png
1000+ tickets, and alas, no luck [emoji=imperial deadpan size=1]
1000+ tickets, and alas, no luck
[quote name="whalesbone" date="2024-04-23 19:31:31" ] i'm not usually too interested in the raffles, so i decided to just bulk purchase the tickets i needed to finish the 10,000 ticket roundsey achievement. this ended up being about 4,500 tickets [emoji=skull size=1] the money would have to have been spent nonetheless, so it can't hurt that bad :') [/quote] gold muck [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
whalesbone wrote on 2024-04-23 19:31:31:
i'm not usually too interested in the raffles, so i decided to just bulk purchase the tickets i needed to finish the 10,000 ticket roundsey achievement. this ended up being about 4,500 tickets

the money would have to have been spent nonetheless, so it can't hurt that bad :')

gold muck
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
Oh I always completely forget about this site feature!!
I think when it came out, it was pretty much all pre-gened & nicely coloured gen 1s?? But I wasn’t really interested as a Lore Dragon kind of user, and I’ve never been one for lotteries eithet, so I never bought any tickets (maybe like 1 or 2 ever).
So it’s very interesting to see/be reminded of what items come from there!
Maybe I should buy like 1-4 tickets each cycle or something /laughs
Oh I always completely forget about this site feature!!
I think when it came out, it was pretty much all pre-gened & nicely coloured gen 1s?? But I wasn’t really interested as a Lore Dragon kind of user, and I’ve never been one for lotteries eithet, so I never bought any tickets (maybe like 1 or 2 ever).
So it’s very interesting to see/be reminded of what items come from there!
Maybe I should buy like 1-4 tickets each cycle or something /laughs
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
wah wah
wah wah
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
G8AyR6r.jpg
[center]nothing for me [emoji=sandsurge sad size=2] [size=0][s]again[/s]
nothing for me again
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
200 tickets got me gold muck
Not the worst off for that.
200 tickets got me gold muck
Not the worst off for that.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="Ajgreelyfan3" date="2024-04-23 18:50:11" ] [s]be delusional with me please if I get the green muck I think I will cry[/s] [/quote] I did indeed get the muck but I forgot it was gold instead so not cry-worthy but still enough to shame Roundsey for gobbling my lair upgrade money
Ajgreelyfan3 wrote on 2024-04-23 18:50:11:
be delusional with me please if I get the green muck I think I will cry

I did indeed get the muck but I forgot it was gold instead so not cry-worthy but still enough to shame Roundsey for gobbling my lair upgrade money
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
1 2 3 4