Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
@Laticat

No worries about the wait! The updates keep me super happy! Work has been a bit eh recently so this update was perfectly timed! I love how it looks right now!!! I cannot wait for the final piece! I hope everything is going well for you as we come up on the summer months!
@Laticat

No worries about the wait! The updates keep me super happy! Work has been a bit eh recently so this update was perfectly timed! I love how it looks right now!!! I cannot wait for the final piece! I hope everything is going well for you as we come up on the summer months!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

I'm so glad you like it and that it was a little bright spot for you! I hope work calms down for you and you can get some rest!

I'm hopefully going to have an update much sooner for you too! Going forward with this I will be refining shapes, adding light and shadows where they are lacking, and painting over most of the sketch. And of course, refining the background. Still a lot to go but it feels like I've hit a groove and I'm so ready to finish this one up!! :D
@skittles251

I'm so glad you like it and that it was a little bright spot for you! I hope work calms down for you and you can get some rest!

I'm hopefully going to have an update much sooner for you too! Going forward with this I will be refining shapes, adding light and shadows where they are lacking, and painting over most of the sketch. And of course, refining the background. Still a lot to go but it feels like I've hit a groove and I'm so ready to finish this one up!! :D
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130