Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Woes of Boss Hunting
1 2
I've started a challenge of getting all of the boss familiars I've yet to awaken from the coliseum. I'm starting from the first venue with a boss and working my way up. It's been a few days and I'm still in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage all because of this guy:[item=Moth Keeper] Numerous battles and it has yet to drop. You wanna know the the real kicker? I've gotten unhatched eggs, vistas and scenes, pages and pages of loot, every other familiar and this guy. [item=Midnight Lantern] Three times I've gotten him. I don't need him. I've awakened him. Yet RNG keeps giving me him. It is giving me everything else but the familiar I want. I just want to get out of the Silk-Strewn Wreckage, man.
I've started a challenge of getting all of the boss familiars I've yet to awaken from the coliseum. I'm starting from the first venue with a boss and working my way up.

It's been a few days and I'm still in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage all because of this guy: Moth Keeper Numerous battles and it has yet to drop.

You wanna know the the real kicker?

I've gotten unhatched eggs, vistas and scenes, pages and pages of loot, every other familiar and this guy.

Midnight Lantern

Three times I've gotten him. I don't need him. I've awakened him. Yet RNG keeps giving me him.

It is giving me everything else but the familiar I want.

I just want to get out of the Silk-Strewn Wreckage, man.

bvjiIEV.png
coli gives you everything it could ever give you

just not the thing you're looking for
coli gives you everything it could ever give you

just not the thing you're looking for
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
I've gotten three regular Rocs, I think three Deeprealm Hunters as well, and FOUR Ghostly Rat Lords trying to get the other versions!! Thankfully I was able to buy the Spiney Whale so only 2 torturous venues are left
I've gotten three regular Rocs, I think three Deeprealm Hunters as well, and FOUR Ghostly Rat Lords trying to get the other versions!! Thankfully I was able to buy the Spiney Whale so only 2 torturous venues are left
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Oh hey that reminds me of my slog through silk-strewn
I wish you much better luck than I had
Oh hey that reminds me of my slog through silk-strewn
I wish you much better luck than I had
in7SefG.png
I've been trying to get Fanrat skins for almost as long as I had my account and got 6 Fanrats, 10 silky Fanrats, 2 Rat Kings and 3 Rat Lords total. And several vistas and scenes. And a Radioactive slime skin. And TWO Granite Thresher skins.

I'm trying to sell firefly genes to make some of that time worthwhile, but it's not going well... Putting them up for cheap only got resellers snatching them up, and no one wants to pay over 400kt for genes. I should probably make a thread or something.

All the luck in your hunt! I believe in you and your perseverance!
I've been trying to get Fanrat skins for almost as long as I had my account and got 6 Fanrats, 10 silky Fanrats, 2 Rat Kings and 3 Rat Lords total. And several vistas and scenes. And a Radioactive slime skin. And TWO Granite Thresher skins.

I'm trying to sell firefly genes to make some of that time worthwhile, but it's not going well... Putting them up for cheap only got resellers snatching them up, and no one wants to pay over 400kt for genes. I should probably make a thread or something.

All the luck in your hunt! I believe in you and your perseverance!
zbfZPyc.png

Coliseum drop rates are ridiculous and ingame economy is not worth forcing people to mindlessly grind
Me with one of the ghost light ruins bosses. Well not anymore but at one point I got like three of one and none of the other.
Me with one of the ghost light ruins bosses. Well not anymore but at one point I got like three of one and none of the other.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
I'm hunting for the dire claw in forgotten cave! and I've gotten... wait for it... 5 burrow bears! 2 of which were within like an hour... they were my 4th and 5th respectively. [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1]
I'm hunting for the dire claw in forgotten cave! and I've gotten... wait for it... 5 burrow bears! 2 of which were within like an hour... they were my 4th and 5th respectively.
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
I believe there is a thread somewhere specifically for swapping familiars - though maybe that was a time limited thing when the venue was new? Either way, you might be able to trade one of your Lanterns for a Keeper. Someone out there is probably having the opposite problem you are!
I believe there is a thread somewhere specifically for swapping familiars - though maybe that was a time limited thing when the venue was new? Either way, you might be able to trade one of your Lanterns for a Keeper. Someone out there is probably having the opposite problem you are!
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I've gotten 6 deeprealm hunters and 0 spiny whales...better than the other way around but it's starting to get silly.
I've gotten 6 deeprealm hunters and 0 spiny whales...better than the other way around but it's starting to get silly.
they/them
i've been getting more and more active in the coli as my account grows older and have yet to get a single boss fam drop, despite having a decent collection of 25s i leveled, all the fodder training i do, and being around for some 5 years. many, many eggs and genes, but no boss fams... alas...
i've been getting more and more active in the coli as my account grows older and have yet to get a single boss fam drop, despite having a decent collection of 25s i leveled, all the fodder training i do, and being around for some 5 years. many, many eggs and genes, but no boss fams... alas...
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
1 2