Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3159 3160 3161 3162 3163 ... 3167 3168
What's the best level in the coli to farm for this festival? Thank you in advance
What's the best level in the coli to farm for this festival? Thank you in advance
@zwiloh

It depends on your team/stats/stones. With a trio of 133 STR grinders equipped with Eliminate it's Redrock Cove.

For your team you might have better results in Woodland Path simply because the battle rate is so much higher there for your team.

Maki's Festival Guide is updated for every festival a few days before it starts. I check it for all coli events.
@zwiloh

It depends on your team/stats/stones. With a trio of 133 STR grinders equipped with Eliminate it's Redrock Cove.

For your team you might have better results in Woodland Path simply because the battle rate is so much higher there for your team.

Maki's Festival Guide is updated for every festival a few days before it starts. I check it for all coli events.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hey, thanks for this topic!

I've recently returned to the game and have discovered the joys of digging for stuff (it's the mystery box effect for me, really) at Arlo's, do you know if the team is planning on adding more plots? This feature doesn't seem super popular, so I don't really know if adding to it is even a possibility... Thanks in advance!
Hey, thanks for this topic!

I've recently returned to the game and have discovered the joys of digging for stuff (it's the mystery box effect for me, really) at Arlo's, do you know if the team is planning on adding more plots? This feature doesn't seem super popular, so I don't really know if adding to it is even a possibility... Thanks in advance!
@ezzgeddit they do not announce new ones beforehand. they added one digsite pretty recently.
@ezzgeddit they do not announce new ones beforehand. they added one digsite pretty recently.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Do the Giant Sand Dollars drop in Mire? And what's the best place to farm them in? Because I've either been very unlucky or they don't!
Do the Giant Sand Dollars drop in Mire? And what's the best place to farm them in? Because I've either been very unlucky or they don't!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
@kiyoooo
Maki's Festival Guide has the information you need: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
@kiyoooo
Maki's Festival Guide has the information you need: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko ahh thank you so much! <3
@LouckyKoneko ahh thank you so much! <3
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
Hiya! How does ancient dragon breeding work? I have only 4 ancient dragons, 3 gaolers, and one banescale, when I selected my gaoler, it didn't let me pick any other species but my other gaoler, can I breed different ancient breeds together? (I don't know much about breeding and I returned from a long hiatus.)

Oh, and one more question, do I have to gene dragons again if I change their species? what about ancients?

edit: Thank you! ^^
Hiya! How does ancient dragon breeding work? I have only 4 ancient dragons, 3 gaolers, and one banescale, when I selected my gaoler, it didn't let me pick any other species but my other gaoler, can I breed different ancient breeds together? (I don't know much about breeding and I returned from a long hiatus.)

Oh, and one more question, do I have to gene dragons again if I change their species? what about ancients?

edit: Thank you! ^^
*insert siggy here*
@zim
Ancient Dragons can only breed with their own breed

if you change a dragon from one Modern breed to another, their genes will stay. if you change a dragon of any breed to any Ancient breed, their genes will reset. if you change a dragon from any Ancient breed to any Modern breed, their genes will reset.

basically, Ancient breeds are unique in that they are not in any way compatible with other breeds; they can only breed with their own kind and their genes are unique to them even if other breeds have visually identical genes. they also can't wear apparel, but have linebreaking tertiary genes to make up for that.
@zim
Ancient Dragons can only breed with their own breed

if you change a dragon from one Modern breed to another, their genes will stay. if you change a dragon of any breed to any Ancient breed, their genes will reset. if you change a dragon from any Ancient breed to any Modern breed, their genes will reset.

basically, Ancient breeds are unique in that they are not in any way compatible with other breeds; they can only breed with their own kind and their genes are unique to them even if other breeds have visually identical genes. they also can't wear apparel, but have linebreaking tertiary genes to make up for that.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@Zim Ancients can only breed with ancients of the same breed. When you change a dragon from Modern-Ancient or back again, or from one ancient to another, the genes all revert to Basic. Ancient genes tend to be cheaper to offset this.

Edit: ninja'd!
@Zim Ancients can only breed with ancients of the same breed. When you change a dragon from Modern-Ancient or back again, or from one ancient to another, the genes all revert to Basic. Ancient genes tend to be cheaper to offset this.

Edit: ninja'd!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 ... 3159 3160 3161 3162 3163 ... 3167 3168