Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | one tiny thing you'd change about fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
okay so there's one TINY thing on fr that I so wish I could change;

the colour names tan and tangerine, and sand and sanddollar

if you don't know, on all of the selection bars you can just type out what you want and it will jump to that. which is great and so helpful! except with these two. every time I want to jump to tan, I type tan and then it jumps to tangerine instead

it wouldn't really matter if tan came BEFORE tangerine too, or if sand came before sanddollar. but no, the longer word comes first in both cases.

it's such a small thing. it's not like I even use the colours tan or sand that often! but if I could change one tiny thing about the website, it would be the names of those two colours

anyways! anybody else have any tiny nitpicks like that, that most people probably don't even notice or care about but they bug you specifically?
okay so there's one TINY thing on fr that I so wish I could change;

the colour names tan and tangerine, and sand and sanddollar

if you don't know, on all of the selection bars you can just type out what you want and it will jump to that. which is great and so helpful! except with these two. every time I want to jump to tan, I type tan and then it jumps to tangerine instead

it wouldn't really matter if tan came BEFORE tangerine too, or if sand came before sanddollar. but no, the longer word comes first in both cases.

it's such a small thing. it's not like I even use the colours tan or sand that often! but if I could change one tiny thing about the website, it would be the names of those two colours

anyways! anybody else have any tiny nitpicks like that, that most people probably don't even notice or care about but they bug you specifically?
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I second your wish,,

also pear and pearl
I second your wish,,

also pear and pearl
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade
omg I forgot about those two! I do think that one bugs me less because at least pearl is at the very bottom of the list, so it's a bit easier to find. but mostly because I don't use it all that often haha
but for a lair with more pastels... yeah, I can see that getting a bit annoying!

edit: oh wait there are actually a FEW like this, I think tan and sand are still the worst though because they have the long name before the short one
@LittleParade
omg I forgot about those two! I do think that one bugs me less because at least pearl is at the very bottom of the list, so it's a bit easier to find. but mostly because I don't use it all that often haha
but for a lair with more pastels... yeah, I can see that getting a bit annoying!

edit: oh wait there are actually a FEW like this, I think tan and sand are still the worst though because they have the long name before the short one
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I wish we could use the the arrow keys to switch pages in the bestiary.
I wish we could use the the arrow keys to switch pages in the bestiary.
OH second thing, I wish mobile FR had a way to view color swatches from the dropdown menus! idk how similar it is on other phones, but for me, it's just a list with all the color names but no visible colors. It took soo many years to be comfy enough to navigate the color drop downs on mobile lol
OH second thing, I wish mobile FR had a way to view color swatches from the dropdown menus! idk how similar it is on other phones, but for me, it's just a list with all the color names but no visible colors. It took soo many years to be comfy enough to navigate the color drop downs on mobile lol
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
List multiple dragons for the same (individual) cost

I'm not talking about a trade lot worth of dragons, just being able to select an entire list of fodder and list them all for 7kt without needing to manually input a price for every single one
List multiple dragons for the same (individual) cost

I'm not talking about a trade lot worth of dragons, just being able to select an entire list of fodder and list them all for 7kt without needing to manually input a price for every single one
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
similar to above ^^^ but items too

to take a stack of x99 and list them all individually at the same price and time limit

alternatively: a "relist all" button for expired listings
similar to above ^^^ but items too

to take a stack of x99 and list them all individually at the same price and time limit

alternatively: a "relist all" button for expired listings
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
I think they just need to fix how you select anything from a dropdown menu so that searching for "gold" or "sand" isn't impossible, but I guess that's a slightly bigger chance than changing the name of the color.
I think they just need to fix how you select anything from a dropdown menu so that searching for "gold" or "sand" isn't impossible, but I guess that's a slightly bigger chance than changing the name of the color.
There are menus in the Auction House and Marketplace that do not match up. Just be matchy, FR, please? :)

edit:

Also, please put gene and breed scrolls in their own menu, instead of Specialty. Just. Call it Genes or Scrolls or something.
There are menus in the Auction House and Marketplace that do not match up. Just be matchy, FR, please? :)

edit:

Also, please put gene and breed scrolls in their own menu, instead of Specialty. Just. Call it Genes or Scrolls or something.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Search bar, when listing items up on the Auction House.
Simple consept...
Perhaps challenging to implement...
But it would be a massive QoL update!
Search bar, when listing items up on the Auction House.
Simple consept...
Perhaps challenging to implement...
But it would be a massive QoL update!
8wF4Uc8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7