Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Songs of the Sea!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
Thank you so much for the ping!

I would like to claim from you the C418 - Excursions if its still free @CosmicHurricane

Also @Scraw I did not expect to see NOX out in the wild... Thumbs up

I hope you will enjoy the album @Phronima :>

Plus seeing several albums I very much know and enjoy on the list warms my heart :)

Thank you so much for the ping!

I would like to claim from you the C418 - Excursions if its still free @CosmicHurricane

Also @Scraw I did not expect to see NOX out in the wild... Thumbs up

I hope you will enjoy the album @Phronima :>

Plus seeing several albums I very much know and enjoy on the list warms my heart :)

79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
I'd like to claim crying, laughing, waving, smiling by Slaughter Beach, Dog :3!
I'd like to claim crying, laughing, waving, smiling by Slaughter Beach, Dog :3!
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@mgcltwo I hope you enjoy it ^__^!!
@mgcltwo I hope you enjoy it ^__^!!
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
I'd like to claim @bugcrimes Under the Shade of Green - The Happy Fits if still unclaimed!

Wanted to pick someone who hasn't had any picks yet and an artist I've never heard of!
I'd like to claim @bugcrimes Under the Shade of Green - The Happy Fits if still unclaimed!

Wanted to pick someone who hasn't had any picks yet and an artist I've never heard of!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
This isn't a pick but @dracosauria, I super appreciate seeing Songs In The Key Of Life on this list! <3
This isn't a pick but @dracosauria, I super appreciate seeing Songs In The Key Of Life on this list! <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
I'd like to claim:
@/chuchus900 's pick: Weathers - Pillows & Therapy
:)
I'd like to claim:
@/chuchus900 's pick: Weathers - Pillows & Therapy
:)
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
@Scraw ahh thank you, I cannot wait to hear what you think of it!!

@SilentWanderer isn't that album just the goat. Stevie Wonder my beloved <3
@Scraw ahh thank you, I cannot wait to hear what you think of it!!

@SilentWanderer isn't that album just the goat. Stevie Wonder my beloved <3
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

i'd like to claim

@/Phronima's Depeche Mode - Violator pls!!! :3
i'd like to claim

@/Phronima's Depeche Mode - Violator pls!!! :3
4IPwDSn.pngsCaCbZg.gif[url][/url]Suntan Participation Badge
Are Ziltoid the Omniscient, Jukebox Kids or Stray Sound unclaimed?
Are Ziltoid the Omniscient, Jukebox Kids or Stray Sound unclaimed?
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@InkedMyths — Sorry, but one of Accal1a's albums has already been claimed — please pick a different album!
@InkedMyths — Sorry, but one of Accal1a's albums has already been claimed — please pick a different album!
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25