Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thinkin bout light ancients
1 2 3
I think it'd be actually really funny if the light ancient somehow ended up super similar to imperials as did the pearlcatchers. lightweaver tried her darnest to create something unique and it failed twice my inspiration for this breed: frazzled professors [img]https://i.imgur.com/GyXnVkp.png[/img] what are your hopes & dreams for a light ancient?
I think it'd be actually really funny if the light ancient somehow ended up super similar to imperials as did the pearlcatchers. lightweaver tried her darnest to create something unique and it failed twice

my inspiration for this breed: frazzled professors

GyXnVkp.png

what are your hopes & dreams for a light ancient?
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Wait, how are imps and pcs alike?
Wait, how are imps and pcs alike?
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Wisdum just in general design; very eastern-dragon-esque with longer bodies, long whiskers, maned heads & tails, haughty, elegant
@Wisdum just in general design; very eastern-dragon-esque with longer bodies, long whiskers, maned heads & tails, haughty, elegant
@Wisdum

mane, tail tuft, whiskers(?), horns and they even have similar feet and ears imo

it's alot easier to notice the similarities if you compare the male pose of both of them !
@Wisdum

mane, tail tuft, whiskers(?), horns and they even have similar feet and ears imo

it's alot easier to notice the similarities if you compare the male pose of both of them !
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
[center]I'm still holding onto hope that it's similar to proto-Lightweaver [img]https://i.imgur.com/p3qX3m8.png[/img] But I think that's just wishful thinking
I'm still holding onto hope that it's similar to proto-Lightweaver
p3qX3m8.png
But I think that's just wishful thinking
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
The only thing I expect is for it to look elegant like imperials and pearlcatchers. Guessing it will also have eastern inspiration in its design.
The only thing I expect is for it to look elegant like imperials and pearlcatchers. Guessing it will also have eastern inspiration in its design.
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo reprints!
[quote name="Khuzdul" date="2024-04-21 19:50:31" ] [center]I'm still holding onto hope that it's similar to proto-Lightweaver [img]https://i.imgur.com/p3qX3m8.png[/img] But I think that's just wishful thinking [/quote] I would LOVE it if it's this.
Quote:
I'm still holding onto hope that it's similar to proto-Lightweaver
p3qX3m8.png
But I think that's just wishful thinking
I would LOVE it if it's this.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Translucent wings would be interesting as gene idea...
Translucent wings would be interesting as gene idea...
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
[font=american gothic][size=4]@Eucyon *whispers* fish incoming [emoji=imperial winking size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gPh9RKF.jpeg[/img] First draft concept art! Tomorrow I'll try to stylize it a bit more, add more arms, and draw the *pained sigh* scales. But here are Celestials! Things they do in the ancient library they've been trapped in for eons: -Argue about shadows in caves -Or whether an elemental Furian can be beheld as a dragon. -Debate whether ancient accounts are reliable or not -Ponder their orbs (and eventually wonder why Pearlcatchers carry theirs) -Party -Invent an analog computer but not invent a clock -THE PROPHECY -In general just be very big, very frazzled professors of a society.
@Eucyon

*whispers* fish incoming

gPh9RKF.jpeg

First draft concept art!

Tomorrow I'll try to stylize it a bit more, add more arms, and draw the *pained sigh* scales. But here are Celestials!

Things they do in the ancient library they've been trapped in for eons:

-Argue about shadows in caves
-Or whether an elemental Furian can be beheld as a dragon.
-Debate whether ancient accounts are reliable or not
-Ponder their orbs (and eventually wonder why Pearlcatchers carry theirs)
-Party
-Invent an analog computer but not invent a clock
-THE PROPHECY
-In general just be very big, very frazzled professors of a society.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy HEE HEE HOO HOO
@Requacy HEE HEE HOO HOO
1 2 3