Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if the Dusthides looked like....
1 2 3 4
Skink <3

I am kinda biased against the female lineart, but these are both very cute
Skink <3

I am kinda biased against the female lineart, but these are both very cute
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
Woke up to a lot more comments! Thank you all for the kind words :D
Woke up to a lot more comments! Thank you all for the kind words :D
basic-appreciation-club.png
The male pose's head is ok, I really don't like the female's though.. the dusthides are amazing but I admit, your redesign is much better imo
The male pose's head is ok, I really don't like the female's though.. the dusthides are amazing but I admit, your redesign is much better imo
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Am I blind or is the neck just thicker/gen
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="Dragonqueen1215" date="2024-04-20 18:43:12" ] Am I blind or is the neck just thicker/gen [/quote] The neck is thicker and the skull connects at the back rather than at the bottom of the skull It goes a long way in making the breed feel more bulky, fitting for a digging species
Dragonqueen1215 wrote on 2024-04-20 18:43:12:

The neck is thicker and the skull connects at the back rather than at the bottom of the skull

It goes a long way in making the breed feel more bulky, fitting for a digging species
sBdLZtA.png
I like this a lot more...lizards [emoji=chameleon size=1]
I like this a lot more...lizards
they/them
much less ouchie looking. more relaxed. flourishing. moisturised. in my lane.
much less ouchie looking. more relaxed. flourishing. moisturised. in my lane.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@dragonqueen1215

The neck is thicker, the eyes have been pushed back a bit, and the jawline has been tweaked. You're right that the changes are very minimal! That was my goal, not to radically change the design but to show how a little shape change goes a long way.
@dragonqueen1215

The neck is thicker, the eyes have been pushed back a bit, and the jawline has been tweaked. You're right that the changes are very minimal! That was my goal, not to radically change the design but to show how a little shape change goes a long way.
basic-appreciation-club.png
Yeah I like this a lot better ngl, the head is one of the design aspects I'm not too keen on for Dusthides. They could've really used horns as well; I also saw an edit of them wingless and that would've looked really neat too
Yeah I like this a lot better ngl, the head is one of the design aspects I'm not too keen on for Dusthides. They could've really used horns as well; I also saw an edit of them wingless and that would've looked really neat too
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Yeah, this looks better imo which makes me feel a litttle bad saying but you added a bit more plating to their head which I prefer.
Yeah, this looks better imo which makes me feel a litttle bad saying but you added a bit more plating to their head which I prefer.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
1 2 3 4