Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 498 499 500 501 502 ... 509 510
@Worgen

Starting your 2h regular order in Volcanic Vents shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent out.
@Worgen

Starting your 2h regular order in Volcanic Vents shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent out.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: crystal pools
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hours
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: crystal pools
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems
@Akumasfate

Confirming your regular grind in Crystal Pools for 2 hours. Your total is 250g. Please expect a team member to ping you when one is ready to take on your grind. Payment is only due once the 2way Cr is sent and loot is ready for pickup.
@Akumasfate

Confirming your regular grind in Crystal Pools for 2 hours. Your total is 250g. Please expect a team member to ping you when one is ready to take on your grind. Payment is only due once the 2way Cr is sent and loot is ready for pickup.
@DeiRuna

Hello friend! Your dragon is waiting in the CRs for you! Thank you for using our services!
@DeiRuna

Hello friend! Your dragon is waiting in the CRs for you! Thank you for using our services!
@Azrail

Reminder that the pre-payment is due to tomorrow tomorrow (FRT), otherwise your order will be switched to a regular CR one. c:
@Azrail

Reminder that the pre-payment is due to tomorrow tomorrow (FRT), otherwise your order will be switched to a regular CR one. c:
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Worgen

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!

Apologies for the delay in sending out your order, I ended up falling asleep 30m short last night.
@Worgen

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!

Apologies for the delay in sending out your order, I ended up falling asleep 30m short last night.
ADb9Vnz.png
@/Zeca18 Hello hello, this is both your ping letting you know I've started your order, and a ping to say it has been completed and sent out. We hope you enjoy your loot!
@/Zeca18 Hello hello, this is both your ping letting you know I've started your order, and a ping to say it has been completed and sent out. We hope you enjoy your loot!
Howdy @DeiRuna :) I've sent your 2 dragons back to you via a 2 way CR. Thanks so much for ordering with the Coli Crusaders! :)
Howdy @DeiRuna :) I've sent your 2 dragons back to you via a 2 way CR. Thanks so much for ordering with the Coli Crusaders! :)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@starmates thank you, submitted the gems!
@starmates thank you, submitted the gems!
6SQMehC.pnge8SAWsa.pnguxmE6PI.png
This is a non-fest order! I understand that the next week will be real busy, so no worries if this order can't be completed until after fest haha

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Basic
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Blooming Grove
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems!
This is a non-fest order! I understand that the next week will be real busy, so no worries if this order can't be completed until after fest haha

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Basic
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Blooming Grove
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems!
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
1 2 ... 498 499 500 501 502 ... 509 510