Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 496 497 498 499 500 ... 507 508
@Solune

Confirming your 2h basic order in Waterway. Your total is 140g.
Expect another ping once our Team is ready to start your order.
@Solune

Confirming your 2h basic order in Waterway. Your total is 140g.
Expect another ping once our Team is ready to start your order.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Worgen

Your grind is all done and Loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
@Worgen

Your grind is all done and Loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
hi there @DeiRuna I can take 2 of your Level 15 dragons to be leveled to 25. Feel free to send them over when you get a moment :) Thank you!
hi there @DeiRuna I can take 2 of your Level 15 dragons to be leveled to 25. Feel free to send them over when you get a moment :) Thank you!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@DeiRuna I can take your last lvl 15 dragon for training. Feel free to send on over!

@Solune I'll be handling your 2 hours of basic grinding in Waterway a bit later today. I will ping again when your crs are ready to pay for and pick up.
@DeiRuna I can take your last lvl 15 dragon for training. Feel free to send on over!

@Solune I'll be handling your 2 hours of basic grinding in Waterway a bit later today. I will ping again when your crs are ready to pay for and pick up.
@starmates @LeggoMyEggos thank you, sent everyone over :)
@starmates @LeggoMyEggos thank you, sent everyone over :)
6SQMehC.pnge8SAWsa.pngPp4ELwZ.png
@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Volcanic Vents
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: kt

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Volcanic Vents
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: kt
qpAyEQv.png
@Worgen

Confirming your 2 Hour Regular grind in Volcanic Vents. Your total is 275kt for both hours or 137,500t per hour if it gets split. One of our team members will ping you as soon as your grind is picked up!
@Worgen

Confirming your 2 Hour Regular grind in Volcanic Vents. Your total is 275kt for both hours or 137,500t per hour if it gets split. One of our team members will ping you as soon as your grind is picked up!
@Zeca18, starting your hour in Forgotten Cave now, expect another ping when loot gets sent over!
@Zeca18, starting your hour in Forgotten Cave now, expect another ping when loot gets sent over!
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Solune

Hello again! Sorry for the delay between the first ping and now (i ended up having to run errands out of the house just after pinging you). Anyhow, your order is now complete and in the CRs for you! Thanks for ordering with us and we hope you enjoy your loot and come back soon!
@Solune

Hello again! Sorry for the delay between the first ping and now (i ended up having to run errands out of the house just after pinging you). Anyhow, your order is now complete and in the CRs for you! Thanks for ordering with us and we hope you enjoy your loot and come back soon!

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: silk-strewn wreckage
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems

i'm super sorry i didn't accept the crs in time last time round, life was unexpectedly busy. hope it's alright for me to place a new order.

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: silk-strewn wreckage
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems

i'm super sorry i didn't accept the crs in time last time round, life was unexpectedly busy. hope it's alright for me to place a new order.
1 2 ... 496 497 498 499 500 ... 507 508