Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 497 498 499 500 501 ... 507 508
@yall

Confirming your 1h regular order in Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Your total is 125g.
Expect another ping once our Team is ready to start your order.

It's alright, I get that life can get busy. ^^
Hope things are a bit less hectic now.
@yall

Confirming your 1h regular order in Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Your total is 125g.

It's alright, I get that life can get busy. ^^
Hope things are a bit less hectic now.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Redrock Cove
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems

Thank you in advance! :)

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour

Thank you in advance! :)
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
@CaffieneAddict

Confirming your 1h regular order in Redrock Cove. Your total is 125g.

Welcome! :D
@CaffieneAddict

Confirming your 1h regular order in Redrock Cove. Your total is 125g.

Welcome! :D
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: 1, Level 14
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: Luna has scratch, shred, sap, contuse, a might frag., 1 ambush, do with the stones as u wish
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: 250G

EDIT: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89797744 here is my lovely Luna
-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: 1, Level 14
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: Luna has scratch, shred, sap, contuse, a might frag., 1 ambush, do with the stones as u wish
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: 250G

EDIT: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89797744 here is my lovely Luna
@Gr3enL34f

Confirming your 1 dragon leveling order. One of our team will ping you to send over your dragon in a one way cr as soon as we can! Payment is 250g and is not due till we send her on home. Most likely we might need to rewrite some of the stones if they interfere with a grinders rythem. She looks lovely btw!
@Gr3enL34f

Confirming your 1 dragon leveling order. One of our team will ping you to send over your dragon in a one way cr as soon as we can! Payment is 250g and is not due till we send her on home. Most likely we might need to rewrite some of the stones if they interfere with a grinders rythem. She looks lovely btw!
[quote name="LeggoMyEggos" date="2024-04-17 17:09:55" ] @Gr3enL34f Confirming your 1 dragon leveling order. One of our team will ping you to send over your dragon in a one way cr as soon as we can! Payment is 250g and is not due till we send her on home. Most likely we might need to rewrite some of the stones if they interfere with a grinders rythem. She looks lovely btw! [/quote] @LeggoMyEggos ; Alright thank you!! Can't wait to have my lovely all leveled up :D No worries 'bout the stones, I wasn't the one who stoned her anyways [emoji=auraboa laughing size=1] And thank you!! When I saw her on someones sale tab for about 60kt, I just had to have her! Thank you for your hospitality, when I have the money I'll prolly be using you guys again [emoji=gold star size=1]!!
LeggoMyEggos wrote on 2024-04-17 17:09:55:
@Gr3enL34f

@LeggoMyEggos ; Alright thank you!! Can't wait to have my lovely all leveled up :D
No worries 'bout the stones, I wasn't the one who stoned her anyways And thank you!! When I saw her on someones sale tab for about 60kt, I just had to have her!

Thank you for your hospitality, when I have the money I'll prolly be using you guys again !!

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: Fest
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 Hours
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: Fest
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 Hours
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
@Bashmu

Hi there.
Our Fest slots ran out a couple days ago already, so I am unable to officially confirm your order.

You will be added to the Waitlist, but as a heads up, there are already 14h worth of Fest orders on the waitlist, and we may not be able to get to yours in time.
@Bashmu

Hi there.
Our Fest slots ran out a couple days ago already, so I am unable to officially confirm your order.

You will be added to the Waitlist, but as a heads up, there are already 14h worth of Fest orders on the waitlist, and we may not be able to get to yours in time.
ADb9Vnz.png
Hiya @DeiRuna! Your dragon is finished and sent back in a CR, thank you for using our services!
Hiya @DeiRuna! Your dragon is finished and sent back in a CR, thank you for using our services!
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Mesai thank you!! Accepted :)
@Mesai thank you!! Accepted :)
6SQMehC.pnge8SAWsa.pngPp4ELwZ.png
1 2 ... 497 498 499 500 501 ... 507 508