Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which is your favorite Ancient?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sandsurges. They’re pretty much everything I want in a dragon, and they’ve got a great selection of genes. Expensive to breed change though, so I have to buy what other people have bred instead of making scries and hoping there’s a dragon for sale with those colors.

Banescales also fit most of my design preferences, and Aethers have some of the best gene art. Nobody looks better in Lionfish than Aethers.
Sandsurges. They’re pretty much everything I want in a dragon, and they’ve got a great selection of genes. Expensive to breed change though, so I have to buy what other people have bred instead of making scries and hoping there’s a dragon for sale with those colors.

Banescales also fit most of my design preferences, and Aethers have some of the best gene art. Nobody looks better in Lionfish than Aethers.
Uhmmmm yea (sandies, I'm the #1 sandie fan)
Uhmmmm yea (sandies, I'm the #1 sandie fan)
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
ABERRATIONS, hands down coolest design (though i wish i liked the execution of my favorite secondaries on them more)
ABERRATIONS, hands down coolest design (though i wish i liked the execution of my favorite secondaries on them more)
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
aberrations are the breed i always pick in polls for a favorite, but gaolers are a fave too
aberrations are the breed i always pick in polls for a favorite, but gaolers are a fave too
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
gaolers are still my fav after all these yrs :3c
gaolers are still my fav after all these yrs :3c
aPEZ8RI.png
Auraboas, Veilspun, Aberrations, and Undertides
Auraboas, Veilspun, Aberrations, and Undertides
sBdLZtA.png
Aberrations 100%

they push the bounds of what an ancient can really do and have one of the most recognizable looks on the whole site for it. Would love to see more dragons just go wild with the designs. They're also the only ancient breed I have two pairs for.
Aberrations 100%

they push the bounds of what an ancient can really do and have one of the most recognizable looks on the whole site for it. Would love to see more dragons just go wild with the designs. They're also the only ancient breed I have two pairs for.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Gaolers
If you take one look at my lair, you won't be surprised
but they look like walking trees - or at least just really wise- and I'm here for it!!

I have way too many for my own good
I'm not kidding when I say I have 36 out of my 190 dergs

Abbies and Veils are also quite cool, and I have a few of each... but nothing close to Gaolers
Gaolers
If you take one look at my lair, you won't be surprised
but they look like walking trees - or at least just really wise- and I'm here for it!!

I have way too many for my own good
I'm not kidding when I say I have 36 out of my 190 dergs

Abbies and Veils are also quite cool, and I have a few of each... but nothing close to Gaolers
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
I adore Veilspuns. They're so whimsical and elegant. They fit that fairy-dragon vibe and I love their genes.

That said I also love Auras and Sandies. But Veilspuns are top tier for me.
I adore Veilspuns. They're so whimsical and elegant. They fit that fairy-dragon vibe and I love their genes.

That said I also love Auras and Sandies. But Veilspuns are top tier for me.
rPbwGGp.png ♦ hi, i’m kiwi ~ owo
♦ i make graphics
♦ she/her | FR+3
my wishlist
my projects
give my boi a like? owo
MwDmeU5.png
Used to be abbs before auras came out!! I'm so sorry plague mom </3
Used to be abbs before auras came out!! I'm so sorry plague mom </3
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png