Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Library in the Sky [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 85 86
[center][emoji=raven size=1][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]Read a recipe, I made brownies today! They were very good ^^ [U]Question[/u] Physical books all the way. I love the smell of them and the feel of them in my hands. BUT I respect the use of ebooks, they're overall so much more accessible and very convenient.
Read a recipe, I made brownies today! They were very good ^^

Question
Physical books all the way. I love the smell of them and the feel of them in my hands. BUT I respect the use of ebooks, they're overall so much more accessible and very convenient.
Today's poems were all nice, but I'm quite tired so here's a super short one:

Feeling deeply is dangerous.

Doing anything else is tragic.

My favoured medium is definitely physical books! I find it easier to focus, and it's a really good way of being completely removed from tech for a little while. (If I'm reading on my phone I will invariably check messages etc, or just be distractedby the notification and knowing that it's there).

Books also smell good ~
Today's poems were all nice, but I'm quite tired so here's a super short one:

Feeling deeply is dangerous.

Doing anything else is tragic.

My favoured medium is definitely physical books! I find it easier to focus, and it's a really good way of being completely removed from tech for a little while. (If I'm reading on my phone I will invariably check messages etc, or just be distractedby the notification and knowing that it's there).

Books also smell good ~
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
I read some of my dnd rp that I did in the past featuring my character and some npcs that she needed to speak with out of session. Absolutely fabulous if I do say so myself, and got me right in the mood for the campaign after!

QUESTION

My preferred medium is honestly a physical book. That being said, I read a BOATLOAD of fanfiction and writing online so I tend to use my phone more often then not. NGL I think that makes my answer my preffered method is specifically Ao3. ISTG i tried to scroll pages while on the kindle app earlier so that was funny
I read some of my dnd rp that I did in the past featuring my character and some npcs that she needed to speak with out of session. Absolutely fabulous if I do say so myself, and got me right in the mood for the campaign after!

QUESTION

My preferred medium is honestly a physical book. That being said, I read a BOATLOAD of fanfiction and writing online so I tend to use my phone more often then not. NGL I think that makes my answer my preffered method is specifically Ao3. ISTG i tried to scroll pages while on the kindle app earlier so that was funny
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
Today I only managed to read a little, slightly progressing through my fazbear frights series. I'm on vol 8, and I went through most of it but the last story of the book! I'm really excited to finish it off and start the next one, since the stories in 9th seem even more interesting.

Question:
What's your preferred medium to read in? For example, audiobook, ebook, physical, etc.

Easily physical. I love the touch and smell of books or comics (ah that ink!) and they are also easier on my eyes :3
Today I only managed to read a little, slightly progressing through my fazbear frights series. I'm on vol 8, and I went through most of it but the last story of the book! I'm really excited to finish it off and start the next one, since the stories in 9th seem even more interesting.

Question:
What's your preferred medium to read in? For example, audiobook, ebook, physical, etc.

Easily physical. I love the touch and smell of books or comics (ah that ink!) and they are also easier on my eyes :3
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
Out camping today with my friends today so, no formatting lol. Spent some nice downtime reading more of Wyrd Sisters in our tent. As for the daily question, it depends on where I’m reading…I am more partial to physical books and e-books though. So cozy to read with a kindle in bed
Out camping today with my friends today so, no formatting lol. Spent some nice downtime reading more of Wyrd Sisters in our tent. As for the daily question, it depends on where I’m reading…I am more partial to physical books and e-books though. So cozy to read with a kindle in bed
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
Was able to read Nicholas and Alexandra again on Saturday, thanks to an unscheduled power outage. :'D Lots of chapters, lots of political, military, and domestic turmoil. Here's a quote from an unnamed soldier:

"They say it is a wide road that leads to war and only a narrow path that leads home again."

April 20: What's your preferred medium to read in? For example, audiobook, ebook, physical, etc.
I strongly prefer physical books. They're a lot easier on my eyes and hands. But occasionally I'll also read e-books. Haven't listened to any audiobooks yet, though I can and will binge podcasts for hours on end.
Was able to read Nicholas and Alexandra again on Saturday, thanks to an unscheduled power outage. :'D Lots of chapters, lots of political, military, and domestic turmoil. Here's a quote from an unnamed soldier:

"They say it is a wide road that leads to war and only a narrow path that leads home again."

April 20: What's your preferred medium to read in? For example, audiobook, ebook, physical, etc.
I strongly prefer physical books. They're a lot easier on my eyes and hands. But occasionally I'll also read e-books. Haven't listened to any audiobooks yet, though I can and will binge podcasts for hours on end.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Read 2 chapters of "Allowin Singulier-Weyrd" today, also continued "Necromancer Survival".

Question: What's your preferred medium to read in? For example, audiobook, ebook, physical, etc.

I like both physical books and ebooks. I'm always afraid to damage my books, so carrying around a tablet feels more practical to me. (Not having to worry about running out of shelf space is nice :'D)
But page turning sounds are very relaxing and I like to look at the covers.
Read 2 chapters of "Allowin Singulier-Weyrd" today, also continued "Necromancer Survival".

Question: What's your preferred medium to read in? For example, audiobook, ebook, physical, etc.

I like both physical books and ebooks. I'm always afraid to damage my books, so carrying around a tablet feels more practical to me. (Not having to worry about running out of shelf space is nice :'D)
But page turning sounds are very relaxing and I like to look at the covers.
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
I finished A Dog's Purpose today! I had almost completely forgotten how it ended, so coming back around and re-reading it as an adult was both nostalgic and gave me a few surprises. There was a quote that made me laugh, the context being from the perspective of a dog who has reincarnated multiple times - "I wondered briefly if cats also came back after death, then dismissed the thought because as far as I had ever been able to tell, cats do not have a purpose."

My preferred medium to read is physical books, but I've had e-readers before and I had a good experience with them.
I finished A Dog's Purpose today! I had almost completely forgotten how it ended, so coming back around and re-reading it as an adult was both nostalgic and gave me a few surprises. There was a quote that made me laugh, the context being from the perspective of a dog who has reincarnated multiple times - "I wondered briefly if cats also came back after death, then dismissed the thought because as far as I had ever been able to tell, cats do not have a purpose."

My preferred medium to read is physical books, but I've had e-readers before and I had a good experience with them.
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
I'm going to buy the badges but for good measure here are my answers from the two days I was offline!

Favorite nonfiction book: Any large National Geograpic-esque exploration of marine life or oceanography. Plot one of those in front of me and I'll be staring at the pictures and reading the descriptions for hours.

Favorite fiction book: Eragon! It was my all-time favorite as a kid and has continued to be my comfort book into adulthood. I have lost count of how many times I've read it and my original paper back copy is being held together by tape and glue at this point.
Another notable favorite that had a big impact on me is The Alchemist.
I'm going to buy the badges but for good measure here are my answers from the two days I was offline!

Favorite nonfiction book: Any large National Geograpic-esque exploration of marine life or oceanography. Plot one of those in front of me and I'll be staring at the pictures and reading the descriptions for hours.

Favorite fiction book: Eragon! It was my all-time favorite as a kid and has continued to be my comfort book into adulthood. I have lost count of how many times I've read it and my original paper back copy is being held together by tape and glue at this point.
Another notable favorite that had a big impact on me is The Alchemist.
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Read a bunch of news articles I'd been ignoring for a few days, its nice to take a break from the wider world at times, but its also nice knowing what's going on.

I usually prefer physical copies of what I'm reading, but I'm used to reading things on a screen now so its not that bad. The only medium I refuse to consume a book in is through audio format, I'm not a fan.
Read a bunch of news articles I'd been ignoring for a few days, its nice to take a break from the wider world at times, but its also nice knowing what's going on.

I usually prefer physical copies of what I'm reading, but I'm used to reading things on a screen now so its not that bad. The only medium I refuse to consume a book in is through audio format, I'm not a fan.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 85 86