Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
[quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2024-04-18 05:18:37" ] (BUCK IS A GORGEOUS BOY.) (MIKEY I LOVE YOUR BABIES) [/quote] (Thanks. And yeah. Buck looks very handsome in those genes and colours.)
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2024-04-18 05:18:37:
(BUCK IS A GORGEOUS BOY.)
(MIKEY I LOVE YOUR BABIES)
(Thanks. And yeah. Buck looks very handsome in those genes and colours.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
(I have also just named my new babies. The female is called Myrtle, and the male is called Bloodroot. It's basically because they are Ancient Earth flight dragons [even though Myrtle is of the Wind flight, and Bloodroot is of the Fire flight], and both Myrtle and Bloodroot are MudWings in my Wings of Fire fanfiction. I know MudWings aren't exactly earth-based, but I consider them to also have earth-sounding names. The idea for them in my fanfic is that Bloodroot is actually Myrtle's love interest, even though Bloodroot is her bodyguard and Myrtle is the daughter of Queen Moorhen, so that makes her a princess.) There is a noise from outside the library, and the first one to look there is Teluria, thinking Garifae is back. But instead of her Guardian hunk, the one who arrives is a Mirror and a female at that, from the Arcane flight. She has a midnight hide, raspberry wings and icy runes along her body. But some of her features are hidden underneath the apparel she wears, including an Arcane aura that floats around her, giving off a gentle purple and pink glow. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79177589][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791776/79177589_350.png[/img][/url] "Has Chase not arrived yet?" she wonders to herself as she looks around, before reluctantly sitting down. In doing so, she admires the many dragons and bookshelves inside. "This library may have what we need for our mission in Dragonhome. How long must he take?" In moments, there is an erratic flight pattern from a dragon outside, which seems to be carrying some extra weight. The Mirror lifts up a forearm and facepalms herself with a sigh. "Chase. You didn't need to carry your pearl [i]and[/i] wear all your armour. Goodness. The things he puts himself through." With a careful landing, a Pearlcatcher of the Light flight arrives. He has a hunter hide, sanddollar wings and flint sparkles shimmering off of his scales and wing membranes. With almost the entire set of gold dinosaur armour, a gilded compass dripping a golden substance, a map in his left forearm and a light aura floating around his body giving off a relaxing glow, he walks in on two sprawled legs, almost like he is about to fall over. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75998229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759983/75998229_350.png[/img][/url] "So sorry, Hessiss. I'm here now." She rears on her hinds and turns herself around before sitting on her haunches. "You really need to organise yourself better, hun. You need something to carry your pearl with ease, and a bag for your map, or else you'll fall over." She glares at the bookworm about to nibble on the map, before flicking it off. [i]Did he not even notice that bookworm on the map? What must I do with him?! It could've eaten everything![/i] "I'm fine." He carefully swaps talons so the map is held in his right, and he is much more balanced than before, now that his left forearm is holding his entire body up as well as his right hind leg. "See." Hessiss face palms herself again. "That isn't what I meant."
(I have also just named my new babies. The female is called Myrtle, and the male is called Bloodroot. It's basically because they are Ancient Earth flight dragons [even though Myrtle is of the Wind flight, and Bloodroot is of the Fire flight], and both Myrtle and Bloodroot are MudWings in my Wings of Fire fanfiction. I know MudWings aren't exactly earth-based, but I consider them to also have earth-sounding names. The idea for them in my fanfic is that Bloodroot is actually Myrtle's love interest, even though Bloodroot is her bodyguard and Myrtle is the daughter of Queen Moorhen, so that makes her a princess.)

There is a noise from outside the library, and the first one to look there is Teluria, thinking Garifae is back. But instead of her Guardian hunk, the one who arrives is a Mirror and a female at that, from the Arcane flight. She has a midnight hide, raspberry wings and icy runes along her body. But some of her features are hidden underneath the apparel she wears, including an Arcane aura that floats around her, giving off a gentle purple and pink glow.

79177589_350.png

"Has Chase not arrived yet?" she wonders to herself as she looks around, before reluctantly sitting down. In doing so, she admires the many dragons and bookshelves inside. "This library may have what we need for our mission in Dragonhome. How long must he take?"
In moments, there is an erratic flight pattern from a dragon outside, which seems to be carrying some extra weight. The Mirror lifts up a forearm and facepalms herself with a sigh. "Chase. You didn't need to carry your pearl and wear all your armour. Goodness. The things he puts himself through."

With a careful landing, a Pearlcatcher of the Light flight arrives. He has a hunter hide, sanddollar wings and flint sparkles shimmering off of his scales and wing membranes. With almost the entire set of gold dinosaur armour, a gilded compass dripping a golden substance, a map in his left forearm and a light aura floating around his body giving off a relaxing glow, he walks in on two sprawled legs, almost like he is about to fall over.

75998229_350.png

"So sorry, Hessiss. I'm here now."

She rears on her hinds and turns herself around before sitting on her haunches. "You really need to organise yourself better, hun. You need something to carry your pearl with ease, and a bag for your map, or else you'll fall over." She glares at the bookworm about to nibble on the map, before flicking it off. Did he not even notice that bookworm on the map? What must I do with him?! It could've eaten everything!

"I'm fine." He carefully swaps talons so the map is held in his right, and he is much more balanced than before, now that his left forearm is holding his entire body up as well as his right hind leg. "See."

Hessiss face palms herself again. "That isn't what I meant."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(Oh my gosh- he is so relatable I love him already)
(Also, cannot stop giggling at the description of Garifae as Teluria's Guardian hunk.)
(Also, cannot stop giggling at the description of Garifae as Teluria's Guardian hunk.)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
[quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2024-04-18 06:54:55" ] (Oh my gosh- he is so relatable I love him already) (Also, cannot stop giggling at the description of Garifae as Teluria's Guardian hunk.) [/quote] (Well, he is. He's her mate, her partner, and the father of her three hatchlings. He has the charm, the looks, and the build, and he is her protector. And I'm glad you like Chase. I was going with ideas and how he is featured as a Pearlcatcher. He is my lair's cartographer, but he certainly gives himself too much to cope with. Lastly, I wrote a quote for him on his lair page, which helped bring out his personality. He was basically surprised that he filled up his map of Sornieth. His quote{if I recall right} [b]"Have I discovered all there is in Sornieth? The map's full."[/b] Now, he is happy that a new ancient breed has been introduced. That's half the reason he came to the library, to learn about them. And well, the library is magical, so the book would have magically appeared. He hopes, anyway. The Dusthides are a new thing for him now, so he took the chance.)
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2024-04-18 06:54:55:

(Well, he is. He's her mate, her partner, and the father of her three hatchlings. He has the charm, the looks, and the build, and he is her protector.
And I'm glad you like Chase. I was going with ideas and how he is featured as a Pearlcatcher. He is my lair's cartographer, but he certainly gives himself too much to cope with. Lastly, I wrote a quote for him on his lair page, which helped bring out his personality. He was basically surprised that he filled up his map of Sornieth.

His quote{if I recall right}
"Have I discovered all there is in Sornieth? The map's full."
Now, he is happy that a new ancient breed has been introduced. That's half the reason he came to the library, to learn about them. And well, the library is magical, so the book would have magically appeared. He hopes, anyway. The Dusthides are a new thing for him now, so he took the chance.)

+8 FR time

(*stickers* Chase is the best.)
(*stickers* Chase is the best.)
(I'm bringing my new boy in >:3)

A slight rumbling came from the ground outside, the dirt stirring and rising until it finally broke. A dusty dragon crawled out, his fur matted and dirt and roots sticking to his antlers. He waddled into the library with a triumphant smile, looking smug, "Did you see that! That was an impressive tunnel I think."

(I love the description for Dusthides. They're so smug >:3)
(I'm bringing my new boy in >:3)

A slight rumbling came from the ground outside, the dirt stirring and rising until it finally broke. A dusty dragon crawled out, his fur matted and dirt and roots sticking to his antlers. He waddled into the library with a triumphant smile, looking smug, "Did you see that! That was an impressive tunnel I think."

(I love the description for Dusthides. They're so smug >:3)
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
Soren raised one eyebrow from where he was perched in the tree.
"Quite the tunnel, young one. Who might you be?"
Soren raised one eyebrow from where he was perched in the tree.
"Quite the tunnel, young one. Who might you be?"
Chase is instantly intrigued by the new dragon who just appeared. It is exactly the dragon he has been wanting to meet. But would it give him permission to map out the warrens of its species, or must he travel to Dragonhome where it is the species hails from? And what happens if they just dig tunnels everywhere without considering the land they stirred or the many dragons that live there? How do they even work? He loves discovering new things and learning about them. He wants to ask it, but also does not yet wish to approach it. Hessiss knows he can be a little too cautious, and very unattentive at the same time.

"Chase? Are you going to ask him or not?" Hessiss asks him. "He's what you've been looking for."

"But I have too many questions." He looks her in the eyes, a hint of worry on his face. "What if he gets bored?"

"Well you won't know until you ask." She turns herself around, before glancing at Chase from over her own shoulder. "But in the mean time, I will search for a book about Dusthides. If you still haven't spoken to him by the time I'm back, then you are officially useless." She hurries off before he can speak.

"Hey! I'm not useless!" Chase calls after her, but he does not hear her reply in the distance. "I'm just a little insecure about this." He sits himself down on his haunches just glancing at his pearl, contemplating whether or not he brazens up and asks the Dusthide all his questions.
Chase is instantly intrigued by the new dragon who just appeared. It is exactly the dragon he has been wanting to meet. But would it give him permission to map out the warrens of its species, or must he travel to Dragonhome where it is the species hails from? And what happens if they just dig tunnels everywhere without considering the land they stirred or the many dragons that live there? How do they even work? He loves discovering new things and learning about them. He wants to ask it, but also does not yet wish to approach it. Hessiss knows he can be a little too cautious, and very unattentive at the same time.

"Chase? Are you going to ask him or not?" Hessiss asks him. "He's what you've been looking for."

"But I have too many questions." He looks her in the eyes, a hint of worry on his face. "What if he gets bored?"

"Well you won't know until you ask." She turns herself around, before glancing at Chase from over her own shoulder. "But in the mean time, I will search for a book about Dusthides. If you still haven't spoken to him by the time I'm back, then you are officially useless." She hurries off before he can speak.

"Hey! I'm not useless!" Chase calls after her, but he does not hear her reply in the distance. "I'm just a little insecure about this." He sits himself down on his haunches just glancing at his pearl, contemplating whether or not he brazens up and asks the Dusthide all his questions.

+8 FR time

(Hello! Pardon me if this is an obvious/silly question, but anyone can jump in on this rp at any time, right? I just recently redownloaded the game and I wasn't even aware these pages existed lol!!)
(Hello! Pardon me if this is an obvious/silly question, but anyone can jump in on this rp at any time, right? I just recently redownloaded the game and I wasn't even aware these pages existed lol!!)
(@curlywhirld absolutely! Come join us! I'd advise reading back a few pages or so just to get a bit of context, and we're happy to answer questions and adapt!)
(@curlywhirld absolutely! Come join us! I'd advise reading back a few pages or so just to get a bit of context, and we're happy to answer questions and adapt!)