Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i mean, i'm no furry

but i'm indifferent

and i just decided on a whim to watch this video on schools having furry problems

and like

40 seconds in and it's already like

i think this person's confusing furries for therians

i do not want to be associated with either group of people they're talking about but like educate yourself please
i am furry indifferent and i disapprove of your video

edit: stopped 3 minutes in after person mentioned horse girls
girl that is a girl who is obsessed with horses and not a girl who thinks she is a horse
please leave these people alone, let them cosplay their anthro animals and alien species in peace
if you don't get them don't talk about them
i mean, i'm no furry

but i'm indifferent

and i just decided on a whim to watch this video on schools having furry problems

and like

40 seconds in and it's already like

i think this person's confusing furries for therians

i do not want to be associated with either group of people they're talking about but like educate yourself please
i am furry indifferent and i disapprove of your video

edit: stopped 3 minutes in after person mentioned horse girls
girl that is a girl who is obsessed with horses and not a girl who thinks she is a horse
please leave these people alone, let them cosplay their anthro animals and alien species in peace
if you don't get them don't talk about them
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Lentils with flat bread makes the ideal meal, no matter the time of day. Add a slice of grilled fish, and we're really talking!
Lentils with flat bread makes the ideal meal, no matter the time of day. Add a slice of grilled fish, and we're really talking!
Bring on the scones, jam, and clotted cream!
why am I craving mazesoba at THREE IN THE MORNING
why am I craving mazesoba at THREE IN THE MORNING
i’m having so much fun doing comms ! i get such joy out of drawing other people’s characters ! i wish i had this energy for my own…
i’m having so much fun doing comms ! i get such joy out of drawing other people’s characters ! i wish i had this energy for my own…
zVzI8uZ.jpg
uhhh what was I doing again?
uhhh what was I doing again?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
DUUUUDE THERES AN ARAPAIMA + AROWANA GENE..... I LOVE OSTEOGLOSSIFORMES SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!
DUUUUDE THERES AN ARAPAIMA + AROWANA GENE..... I LOVE OSTEOGLOSSIFORMES SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
it's realllllyyy windy outside
it's realllllyyy windy outside
i've messed up people's orders before but why am i anxious of this particular one??? maybe it's cuz the names were so similar i got them mixed up, maybe it's cuz it was an unpaid order from weeks ago, maybe it's cuz i got my dad to look at it and may as well find out and scold me later- hhhhh-ay-ay-ay... it's times like these where i feel like this- [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/OIlqexx5iIMAAAAC/squidward-register.gif[/img]
i've messed up people's orders before but why am i anxious of this particular one??? maybe it's cuz the names were so similar i got them mixed up, maybe it's cuz it was an unpaid order from weeks ago, maybe it's cuz i got my dad to look at it and may as well find out and scold me later-

hhhhh-ay-ay-ay... it's times like these where i feel like this-

squidward-register.gif
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
You ever think about how SpongeBob Drawn to Life is probably the best Drawn to Life game?
You ever think about how SpongeBob Drawn to Life is probably the best Drawn to Life game?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
tired of studying I just want to draw my faves holding hands
tired of studying I just want to draw my faves holding hands
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png