Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Upcoming games you look most forward to?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lil kitty big city, amber isle and whisker waters :)
Lil kitty big city, amber isle and whisker waters :)
69-A78-F45-66-F3-4110-8270-E40-F5220-AB46.pngA86-F3-CC9-5-AFC-466-F-858-B-34-FD42-C53-C2-A.pngC38-C5765-FAD4-4-CE0-9-F81-A608-F4-EFFA60.png70-DF89-E3-E394-4067-B7-D9-3-B556-BD239-F9.png
The new Fantasy Life Game and also a new metroidvania meant to take place in Mexico called Mariachi Legends
The new Fantasy Life Game and also a new metroidvania meant to take place in Mexico called Mariachi Legends
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
Pokemon Legends ZA
Pokemon Legends ZA
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
I am anxiously waiting for the third Horizon game, supposedly it's going to feature an enemy from outer space. Not sure how the protagonist is going to fight that thing with bows and arrows.... but I won't question her awesome fighting abilities
I am anxiously waiting for the third Horizon game, supposedly it's going to feature an enemy from outer space. Not sure how the protagonist is going to fight that thing with bows and arrows.... but I won't question her awesome fighting abilities
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
I'm cautiously optimistic for Pokemon Legends Z-A! I think Sword and Scarlet were both ultimately letdowns, but Legends Arceus was the most fun I've had in a Pokemon game in a long time. I just hope they properly polish the game before releasing it, to avoid another Scarlet.

I also just found out that Hades is getting a sequel and I'm so hyped about it, absolutely love that game!
I'm cautiously optimistic for Pokemon Legends Z-A! I think Sword and Scarlet were both ultimately letdowns, but Legends Arceus was the most fun I've had in a Pokemon game in a long time. I just hope they properly polish the game before releasing it, to avoid another Scarlet.

I also just found out that Hades is getting a sequel and I'm so hyped about it, absolutely love that game!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
ANTONBLAST and DELTARUNE!! also pawborough :3
ANTONBLAST and DELTARUNE!! also pawborough :3
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Sonic X Shadow Generations <3

Nothing makes me more excited than putting that edgy hedgie in the spotlight

Oh! and Endacopia and Dream BBQ!
Both very dream-scape looking games that look a blast to play through. I'm especially excited for Endacopia because I really really enjoyed the demo (and I love a good point and click!). I wanna play dream bbq more for getting more Ena on my plate, but the gameplay looks like it will be interesting...

and I guess the rest of Deltarune's chapters, but I don't think that will be for a while!
Sonic X Shadow Generations <3

Nothing makes me more excited than putting that edgy hedgie in the spotlight

Oh! and Endacopia and Dream BBQ!
Both very dream-scape looking games that look a blast to play through. I'm especially excited for Endacopia because I really really enjoyed the demo (and I love a good point and click!). I wanna play dream bbq more for getting more Ena on my plate, but the gameplay looks like it will be interesting...

and I guess the rest of Deltarune's chapters, but I don't think that will be for a while!
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
As far as games I’m personally invested in… I’m looking forward to Restitched on Steam. I’m not holding it to the same standards, but it’s looking pretty good and it might even fill a bit of the LBP-shaped hole in my heart. Also Haunted Chocolatier!

For games that haven’t been announced yet, I have to say I’m very curious about whatever comes next for Zelda. I’ve loved the series for over 20 years, but after the turn it’s taken with the last couple entries, I’m incredibly interested to see what they do with it next. Probably more curious than I can ever remember being about it! I’ll be waiting very patiently to find out.

Oh, and Neko Atsume 2 is expected to happen this summer. So that’s a thing!
As far as games I’m personally invested in… I’m looking forward to Restitched on Steam. I’m not holding it to the same standards, but it’s looking pretty good and it might even fill a bit of the LBP-shaped hole in my heart. Also Haunted Chocolatier!

For games that haven’t been announced yet, I have to say I’m very curious about whatever comes next for Zelda. I’ve loved the series for over 20 years, but after the turn it’s taken with the last couple entries, I’m incredibly interested to see what they do with it next. Probably more curious than I can ever remember being about it! I’ll be waiting very patiently to find out.

Oh, and Neko Atsume 2 is expected to happen this summer. So that’s a thing!
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
Hoping that Light No Fire releases this year! saw the trailer on steam and got me invested
Hoping that Light No Fire releases this year! saw the trailer on steam and got me invested
QBilaUP.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3282077
WoW's War Within expac and FFXIV's Dawntrail expac :3c
WoW's War Within expac and FFXIV's Dawntrail expac :3c
1 2 3 4 5 6