Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
hang on hang on
is the raptor name change because of jojo or not?
because sso's newest instagram post literally has audio from jojo's rebrand interview i think.

But the real question is, do they actually still support her after the rebrand? Because if they still wanna associate with her then there might be issues with parents...
hang on hang on
is the raptor name change because of jojo or not?
because sso's newest instagram post literally has audio from jojo's rebrand interview i think.

But the real question is, do they actually still support her after the rebrand? Because if they still wanna associate with her then there might be issues with parents...
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
really upset with watcher entertainment leaving youtube and doing their own streaming platform. like i love watcher with all of my heart, ghost files is literally one of my favorite series ever even though i'm a skeptic and don't really believe in ghosts or ghouls or whatever, but i don't have the money to pay for another service just to watch my silly guys hunt ghosts (and their other shows, but mostly ghost files bc ryan and shane's ghost stuff has been a huge interest of mine for like 5-ish years now). idk i get that it's like really hard to get content monetized on youtube now, but i can't wrap my head around just moving away from it completely. like why not make a patreon and lock the debriefs or extended cuts behind it or something instead of moving away from youtube completely? jeez :(
really upset with watcher entertainment leaving youtube and doing their own streaming platform. like i love watcher with all of my heart, ghost files is literally one of my favorite series ever even though i'm a skeptic and don't really believe in ghosts or ghouls or whatever, but i don't have the money to pay for another service just to watch my silly guys hunt ghosts (and their other shows, but mostly ghost files bc ryan and shane's ghost stuff has been a huge interest of mine for like 5-ish years now). idk i get that it's like really hard to get content monetized on youtube now, but i can't wrap my head around just moving away from it completely. like why not make a patreon and lock the debriefs or extended cuts behind it or something instead of moving away from youtube completely? jeez :(
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll !

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay
• previously eyewishes!!!

!!!

• autism & adhd
• avid splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast
• filthy theatre kid
carrd
!!!
I don't have the energy for people.
I don't have the energy for people.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Thanks illegitimate BFDI Music Spotify uploader for giving me the ability to vibe while I play fr
Thanks illegitimate BFDI Music Spotify uploader for giving me the ability to vibe while I play fr
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
EEEEE two of my favorite artists in an official Spotify collaboration playlist thingy!!! Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! [emoji=imperial love size=1]
EEEEE two of my favorite artists in an official Spotify collaboration playlist thingy!!! Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
Double post. Whoops ;-;
Double post. Whoops ;-;
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
I hate how bad tip culture has gotten here in the US.

Like I'm poor too. Who's going to tip me?
I hate how bad tip culture has gotten here in the US.

Like I'm poor too. Who's going to tip me?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
i always seem to be unknowingly doing something stupid, be it typos, wrong words in wrong places/context, probably talking in general, and i never realize it until it's done-

heck it, the day i stop being a cringy awkward idiot is the day they reveal the krabby patty secret formula :'D
i always seem to be unknowingly doing something stupid, be it typos, wrong words in wrong places/context, probably talking in general, and i never realize it until it's done-

heck it, the day i stop being a cringy awkward idiot is the day they reveal the krabby patty secret formula :'D
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
Why does the text look different?? Like bigger... is it my phone or the site?

also the update status on the frontpage scared the heck out of me at first, I was thinking for a split second that they were completely stopping uma forever before I read the rest lol
Why does the text look different?? Like bigger... is it my phone or the site?

also the update status on the frontpage scared the heck out of me at first, I was thinking for a split second that they were completely stopping uma forever before I read the rest lol
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Wish my ear would stop randomly aching. Also hope I actually get some proper sleep tonight…since I didn’t last night.
Wish my ear would stop randomly aching. Also hope I actually get some proper sleep tonight…since I didn’t last night.