Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] Nature Trail: Supply Run
1 2 3 4 5
lets get ready to rock and roll
lets get ready to rock and roll
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35469988][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/354700/35469988_350.png[/img][/url]
35469988_350.png
arOGchX.png
do you think we'll see neat birds on our nature trail?
do you think we'll see neat birds on our nature trail?
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Gettin real eepy…
Gettin real eepy…
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
I told you not to give the kids Sugarmelons after dinner. Now look at them!
I told you not to give the kids Sugarmelons after dinner. Now look at them!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Wheee that was fun!! now to close all those tabs @_@
Wheee that was fun!! now to close all those tabs @_@
Morrigan
fae/faer
FR+17
Hmm.. Having a bit of trouble with clue 30 [emoji=aether confused size=1] I think I understand the hints but all the combinations I've tried to search haven't found anything or go far too wide
Hmm.. Having a bit of trouble with clue 30 I think I understand the hints but all the combinations I've tried to search haven't found anything or go far too wide
jYhzVxQ.png0aPAbek.pnguFVP0Nt.png8wpM4Lo.png
@AmberscaleArt

I will say it is an ancient breed and the very first part of the clue, I would look at the primary genes of that breed very closely.

If you're still stuck, just come back and I'll help you further along.
@AmberscaleArt

I will say it is an ancient breed and the very first part of the clue, I would look at the primary genes of that breed very closely.

If you're still stuck, just come back and I'll help you further along.
arOGchX.png
Aaaaah I see! I forgot about that gene~ Thanks for the hand, time to continue the trail :D
Aaaaah I see! I forgot about that gene~ Thanks for the hand, time to continue the trail :D
Yaaay I finished the trail! Absolutely lovely badges and fun as always, thank you all for putting this together! I love these sorts of games [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Yaaay I finished the trail! Absolutely lovely badges and fun as always, thank you all for putting this together! I love these sorts of games
1 2 3 4 5