Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DUSTHIDE ART] Do You See My Vision...
1 2
I was trying to draw out a version of my own Dusthides but its so hard to draw out what I'm specifically visualizing y'all I CAN'T DO THIS! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0y7XyuP.png[/img][/center]
I was trying to draw out a version of my own Dusthides but its so hard to draw out what I'm specifically visualizing y'all I CAN'T DO THIS!
0y7XyuP.png
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
oh it looks adorable so far!! i love its eye stalks and extra limbs [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
oh it looks adorable so far!! i love its eye stalks and extra limbs
Pangohide, my favorite breed yet.
Pangohide, my favorite breed yet.
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
omg this is like almost EXACTLY what i imagined them to be like!!

maybe one day we can have an armadillo(anteater?) dragon...
omg this is like almost EXACTLY what i imagined them to be like!!

maybe one day we can have an armadillo(anteater?) dragon...
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Oh my, what a friend! I love them so much!
Oh my, what a friend! I love them so much!
I simply ADORE them... and got a good laugh out of the Mr Krabs in the background lol
I simply ADORE them... and got a good laugh out of the Mr Krabs in the background lol
I'd like them to have extra arms, that would rule, but I like they current bald head. egg is too likable
I'd like them to have extra arms, that would rule, but I like they current bald head. egg is too likable
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
MR KRABS JUMPSCARE.

those eye antene look so cool...i love so muchhhhh
MR KRABS JUMPSCARE.

those eye antene look so cool...i love so muchhhhh
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
It would be funny if the stalk eyes functioned more like whiskers than eyes so when a Dusthide greets another dragon they just stick their little noodle tentacles on em to get a good look
It would be funny if the stalk eyes functioned more like whiskers than eyes so when a Dusthide greets another dragon they just stick their little noodle tentacles on em to get a good look
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I could see something like this for another Earth Ancient breed sometime!
I could see something like this for another Earth Ancient breed sometime!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2