Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 ... 3167 3168
Hi, question about the breed change scrolls. Sorry if its obvious

What happens to the breeding cooldown after applying one? Does it not change, or does it reset to the new one?
Hi, question about the breed change scrolls. Sorry if its obvious

What happens to the breeding cooldown after applying one? Does it not change, or does it reset to the new one?
MuAIaYM.png nHkph7f.png dEe2UrM.png
7ophKeo.png
ypcKWM0.png

YMPbu9R.png
@Jerzykv if the dragon is on a cooldown when you change, it'll finish up the rest of that cooldown first (so a newly-hatched Tundra changed into a Nocturne will still have only 15 days to go instead of 30, for example).

future cooldowns will match the new breed.
@Jerzykv if the dragon is on a cooldown when you change, it'll finish up the rest of that cooldown first (so a newly-hatched Tundra changed into a Nocturne will still have only 15 days to go instead of 30, for example).

future cooldowns will match the new breed.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
why can't I copy/paste outside emojis onto FlightRising? whenever I try using the sparkles emoji it shows up as a question mark
why can't I copy/paste outside emojis onto FlightRising? whenever I try using the sparkles emoji it shows up as a question mark
mlHpBMC.png
GIQnAA5.png
WFpPzZn.png
oaolHwW.png
SYiQlxK.png
0uqQ5JG.png
XdA0BPq.png ErThJcY.png arxdbD2.png
SQw9JBj.png
HdmxfuE.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
IrrC5OJ.png
I'm back to bother you all once again! I've hatched a partial palindrome Dusthide and was wondering where I could find out the value! ID:94370037 Palindrome part is the "370037" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94370037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943701/94370037_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm back to bother you all once again!

I've hatched a partial palindrome Dusthide and was wondering where I could find out the value!

ID:94370037
Palindrome part is the "370037"
94370037_350.png
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
@fyniteshadow027
SIDHA is the place to go for ID questions: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806
the value for a Partial Palindrome varies wildly, so I'd suggest pricing him like any interesting G1.
@fyniteshadow027
SIDHA is the place to go for ID questions: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806
the value for a Partial Palindrome varies wildly, so I'd suggest pricing him like any interesting G1.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@CrescentCaribou most special characters break in the forums. i don't believe it's ever been explained why, but it may have to do with moderation and keeping things easy to read (no idea how screen readers interpret emojis and other symbols, for example).

@FyniteShadow027 unfortunately that's not a palindrome; a palindrome would be 370073, mirrored front to back. it's not enough repeating digits for a Repeating Set, either. you can try selling him under the General category, but given how common IDs like that are (and they are extremely common), i don't think any value will be coming from his ID. you can check SIDHA for more information.
@CrescentCaribou most special characters break in the forums. i don't believe it's ever been explained why, but it may have to do with moderation and keeping things easy to read (no idea how screen readers interpret emojis and other symbols, for example).

@FyniteShadow027 unfortunately that's not a palindrome; a palindrome would be 370073, mirrored front to back. it's not enough repeating digits for a Repeating Set, either. you can try selling him under the General category, but given how common IDs like that are (and they are extremely common), i don't think any value will be coming from his ID. you can check SIDHA for more information.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I wanted to make a skin compatible with and without the new Dusthide "Veil" gene, but the gene is not included in the PSD file for terts. Is there a reason for that? I'm not really much of a skin maker
I wanted to make a skin compatible with and without the new Dusthide "Veil" gene, but the gene is not included in the PSD file for terts. Is there a reason for that? I'm not really much of a skin maker
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
Just an average/typical LAH question about the blossom gene, since I can't find any comments on the database pages for them. I could have sworn I'd bought blossom for one of my gaolers months ago and paid just a few hundred gems, but the LAH right now for the blossom parchments is 8000g. Does anyone know if this is just due to everyone buying the reasonably-priced ones after the Dusthides released with that gene, or is that really what they always go for now?

Thanks in advance!
Just an average/typical LAH question about the blossom gene, since I can't find any comments on the database pages for them. I could have sworn I'd bought blossom for one of my gaolers months ago and paid just a few hundred gems, but the LAH right now for the blossom parchments is 8000g. Does anyone know if this is just due to everyone buying the reasonably-priced ones after the Dusthides released with that gene, or is that really what they always go for now?

Thanks in advance!
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
@phloxxy

It's a bit high but that's primarily because of the Gloss--Gaoler blossom was flirting below 1kg prior to Undertide Blossom and Parchment. Dusthide has pushed it up further. Speculations on further price decreases are purely that. If I could forecast exact numbers I'd be playing the stock market in RL.

Prices are likely to fall in around 2-4 months which is about the average amount of time it takes to gather that many mums for a L34 who dedicates all 15 gathering turns in Ice/Arcane.

Prices for Parchment are likely to be higher than specific breed gene scrolls given their ability to be any breed and thus able to take advantage of new breed releases.

This is the boom/bust cycle of new content releases.

@phloxxy

It's a bit high but that's primarily because of the Gloss--Gaoler blossom was flirting below 1kg prior to Undertide Blossom and Parchment. Dusthide has pushed it up further. Speculations on further price decreases are purely that. If I could forecast exact numbers I'd be playing the stock market in RL.

Prices are likely to fall in around 2-4 months which is about the average amount of time it takes to gather that many mums for a L34 who dedicates all 15 gathering turns in Ice/Arcane.

Prices for Parchment are likely to be higher than specific breed gene scrolls given their ability to be any breed and thus able to take advantage of new breed releases.

This is the boom/bust cycle of new content releases.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
how come when I look at my bestiary from the home screen it says I have 719 familiars, but when I actually click into it it says that I have discovered 727?
how come when I look at my bestiary from the home screen it says I have 719 familiars, but when I actually click into it it says that I have discovered 727?
1 2 ... 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 ... 3167 3168