Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which is your favorite Ancient?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Gaolers and Aberrations <3
Gaolers and Aberrations <3
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
probably aethers! they're so goofy, funny, and adorable looking -- and they have an excellent gene selection as well! dusthides are a close second as well! i know they just released, but i LOVE their designs so much.... kinda crazy how i like all three earth breeds
probably aethers! they're so goofy, funny, and adorable looking -- and they have an excellent gene selection as well! dusthides are a close second as well! i know they just released, but i LOVE their designs so much.... kinda crazy how i like all three earth breeds
Auraboas, Sandsurges and Aberrations are my personal favourites! Aethers are cool too though I don't really like their flat faces
Auraboas, Sandsurges and Aberrations are my personal favourites! Aethers are cool too though I don't really like their flat faces
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
aberrations and aethers, but specifically the babies. i don't care for the adults nearly as much.

i think dusties have my favorite adult art.
aberrations and aethers, but specifically the babies. i don't care for the adults nearly as much.

i think dusties have my favorite adult art.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
surges and veils. abbys too, tho, and this can be visible in my pb tab i think. baby abbys. babbys.
surges and veils. abbys too, tho, and this can be visible in my pb tab i think. baby abbys. babbys.
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Auraboas and Sandsurges <3
Auraboas and Sandsurges <3
Gaoler and Banescales. Honestly, the longer they're out, the more I like them. However, Auraboa are also up there.

It's clear that the reason why is their expanding gene roster and more ability to scry them. Auraboa just came out with a ton of genes and that makes me super happy. Currently, Aether and Sandsurges are my least favourite and it's because they haven't gotten their genes expanded, so I'm suffering.

I think my tastes are like this:

Gaoler > Banescales > Veilspun > Undertides > Auraboa > Aberrations > Aether > Sandsurges. Dusthides are still too new for me to establish a correct opinion, especially since they don't have many genes. Aberrations also suffer from not having any breed-exclusive gene pair that I think is super cool.
Gaoler and Banescales. Honestly, the longer they're out, the more I like them. However, Auraboa are also up there.

It's clear that the reason why is their expanding gene roster and more ability to scry them. Auraboa just came out with a ton of genes and that makes me super happy. Currently, Aether and Sandsurges are my least favourite and it's because they haven't gotten their genes expanded, so I'm suffering.

I think my tastes are like this:

Gaoler > Banescales > Veilspun > Undertides > Auraboa > Aberrations > Aether > Sandsurges. Dusthides are still too new for me to establish a correct opinion, especially since they don't have many genes. Aberrations also suffer from not having any breed-exclusive gene pair that I think is super cool.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
There's something about Gaolers that really says ANCIENT to me more than the other breeds. I think its that they remind me of wooly mammoths and physically look like the ancestors to Tundras. But maybe I'm biased because that was the only ancient breed release I was around for until the Dusthides came out yesterday.

Edit: lol just remembered I was here for Banescales too but my point still stands I think because I took an extended hiatus like RIGHT after the Banescale release.
There's something about Gaolers that really says ANCIENT to me more than the other breeds. I think its that they remind me of wooly mammoths and physically look like the ancestors to Tundras. But maybe I'm biased because that was the only ancient breed release I was around for until the Dusthides came out yesterday.

Edit: lol just remembered I was here for Banescales too but my point still stands I think because I took an extended hiatus like RIGHT after the Banescale release.
VGxuHXT.png
Undertides are my favorites! I think gaolers, banescales and auraboas are tied for second place.
Undertides are my favorites! I think gaolers, banescales and auraboas are tied for second place.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
sandsurges and aberrations though gaolers are an easy third, the timeline is all messed up for me though idr when sandsurges were released and will get their gene expansion because they need more of my favorite genes ):

gaolers were the reason i returned to the site so they will always have a special place in my heart and their design just looks good.
sandsurges and aberrations though gaolers are an easy third, the timeline is all messed up for me though idr when sandsurges were released and will get their gene expansion because they need more of my favorite genes ):

gaolers were the reason i returned to the site so they will always have a special place in my heart and their design just looks good.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15