Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Teeny Tiny Lore Shop | 1/3 slots filled
1 2 3 4
@XiangEr Ahh, thank you!! <3 I'd love to give it a shot :D I can definitively whip something up for him! I've never actually looked into the Necromancers before, either, so that will be fun :o

I also realize I'd forgotten to include fest currency in the payment part up there, but if a 1 FC = 500t = 0.5G ratio is okay with you, I'll go ahead and note you down for a slot c:

@XXVeil Not at all! I think I should be able to write something if you've got a few more details and a vague idea what you'd want included (outside of that starting point on TH). Actually seems like a fun change of pace! I might have to throw some extra questions your way as I write, though, as I've not written much for other peoples' OCs before and I wouldn't want to mess up :'D
@XiangEr Ahh, thank you!! <3 I'd love to give it a shot :D I can definitively whip something up for him! I've never actually looked into the Necromancers before, either, so that will be fun :o

I also realize I'd forgotten to include fest currency in the payment part up there, but if a 1 FC = 500t = 0.5G ratio is okay with you, I'll go ahead and note you down for a slot c:

@XXVeil Not at all! I think I should be able to write something if you've got a few more details and a vague idea what you'd want included (outside of that starting point on TH). Actually seems like a fun change of pace! I might have to throw some extra questions your way as I write, though, as I've not written much for other peoples' OCs before and I wouldn't want to mess up :'D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK
The Necromancer's lore is a very deep rabbithole. :'D
Actually I would like to pay in Gems instead, realized I really love the festival gene this round and I want to hoard some. Do note me down for a spot!
@TeenyTK
The Necromancer's lore is a very deep rabbithole. :'D
Actually I would like to pay in Gems instead, realized I really love the festival gene this round and I want to hoard some. Do note me down for a spot!
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
that sounds great! i can definitely provide a few more details and wouldn't mind answering questions x)
i'll have to fill out the form a little later as i'm taking care of an assignment at the moment, but while i'm here i thought i might ask if you'd be okay with me PMing it? i notice you mention wanting to keep everything in the thread for organization so perhaps i could link the message in this thread for you to access, but if that's inconvenient i can post it in the thread ;v;/
that sounds great! i can definitely provide a few more details and wouldn't mind answering questions x)
i'll have to fill out the form a little later as i'm taking care of an assignment at the moment, but while i'm here i thought i might ask if you'd be okay with me PMing it? i notice you mention wanting to keep everything in the thread for organization so perhaps i could link the message in this thread for you to access, but if that's inconvenient i can post it in the thread ;v;/
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@XiangEr Awesome, noting you down! And lmao, that's completely fair :P

@XXVeil Then it shouldn't be a problem to get done :D And no rush at all, I'll note you down for a spot and you can fill it out whenever.

And since this is for an offsite OC, I don't mind making an exception to that, so you can PM it to me if you'd prefer. I'll undoubtedly end up organizing myself a lot differently for this than I usually would, but a link to the message here in the thread would be nice in case I get a little turned around :P

Besides, this thread is brand new and I still have no clue what I'm doing, nothing is entirely set in stone yet :'DD
@XiangEr Awesome, noting you down! And lmao, that's completely fair :P

@XXVeil Then it shouldn't be a problem to get done :D And no rush at all, I'll note you down for a spot and you can fill it out whenever.

And since this is for an offsite OC, I don't mind making an exception to that, so you can PM it to me if you'd prefer. I'll undoubtedly end up organizing myself a lot differently for this than I usually would, but a link to the message here in the thread would be nice in case I get a little turned around :P

Besides, this thread is brand new and I still have no clue what I'm doing, nothing is entirely set in stone yet :'DD
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@XiangEr Okay, I've finished your short piece! I may have gotten a little carried away, however, at it went a bit over 600 words so uhhh ooops :'))) Fair warning, however, it also got kinda dark. The Necromancer lore gave me way too many ideas and it turned out as a little scene that ran away with me completely :'D A short preview is below. Please sent over payment in a PM whenever you can and I'll send you the link to the doc! One edit is always included, so once you've had the chance to read through it, let me know if you want anything adjusted c: [quote=Ruwith][i]What used to be a quaint little settlement had been reduced to a scavenger’s buffet, corpses tucked away in every shadowy corner and hidden beneath crude linen sheets stripped from unused beds. Sickness had swept the streets with reckless abandon. Ruwith had seen the omens and interpreted them thusly—this settlement was beyond saving. It required culling.[/i] [/quote]
@XiangEr Okay, I've finished your short piece! I may have gotten a little carried away, however, at it went a bit over 600 words so uhhh ooops :')))

Fair warning, however, it also got kinda dark. The Necromancer lore gave me way too many ideas and it turned out as a little scene that ran away with me completely :'D A short preview is below. Please sent over payment in a PM whenever you can and I'll send you the link to the doc! One edit is always included, so once you've had the chance to read through it, let me know if you want anything adjusted c:
Ruwith wrote:
What used to be a quaint little settlement had been reduced to a scavenger’s buffet, corpses tucked away in every shadowy corner and hidden beneath crude linen sheets stripped from unused beds. Sickness had swept the streets with reckless abandon.

Ruwith had seen the omens and interpreted them thusly—this settlement was beyond saving. It required culling.
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Hey, @TeenyTK ! I just found your lore shop and I'd love to see what you'd conjure up for my creepy guy :D [b]Order Type[/b] Prompt grab bag - Short Piece [300-600 words] 50kt/g [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85719728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/857198/85719728_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality & Essential Info:[/b] Sarcastic guy who came back from the dead after being hunted down by assassins many years ago. The clan he knew is long gone, and this current clan is new to him. But he remembers his assassins, and his plans for revenge...well, they can last as long as they need to >:] A schemer who is always smiling (unnervingly so, like he stares right through you and knows what you're thinking. Whether he does or not is unclear LOL) If you'd like to reference another character, I think it would be cool if [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4401154]Revtael[/url] was the one to have brought him back! Perhaps heard about his death through some local fairytale and decided to try and reawaken Severen for some mysterious purpose. This is optional though, so if you have another idea feel free to go with that! [b]Additional Information:[/b] He's a port from a human character concept into flightrising form, so anything goes (you don't need to follow fr lore at all!) :D some extra info is that he has abilities/magic pertaining to darkness. Generally a strange and enigmatic witchy guy, who has a good heart but enjoys getting under people's skin. I'm thinking he was hunted because he used to be a member of some cults, only to later turn against them and take them down from within. Unfortunately the kind of souls who are willing to entertain such dark arts are those with no qualms against hunting down anyone ruining them LOL [b]Payment:[/b] whichever you prefer, otherwise I will do gems! I hope this is fine. I have not ordered lore before so let me know if you need anything else!
Hey, @TeenyTK ! I just found your lore shop and I'd love to see what you'd conjure up for my creepy guy :D

Order Type
Prompt grab bag - Short Piece [300-600 words] 50kt/g

Dragon:
85719728_350.png

Personality & Essential Info:
Sarcastic guy who came back from the dead after being hunted down by assassins many years ago. The clan he knew is long gone, and this current clan is new to him. But he remembers his assassins, and his plans for revenge...well, they can last as long as they need to >:]

A schemer who is always smiling (unnervingly so, like he stares right through you and knows what you're thinking. Whether he does or not is unclear LOL)

If you'd like to reference another character, I think it would be cool if Revtael was the one to have brought him back! Perhaps heard about his death through some local fairytale and decided to try and reawaken Severen for some mysterious purpose. This is optional though, so if you have another idea feel free to go with that!

Additional Information:
He's a port from a human character concept into flightrising form, so anything goes (you don't need to follow fr lore at all!) :D
some extra info is that he has abilities/magic pertaining to darkness. Generally a strange and enigmatic witchy guy, who has a good heart but enjoys getting under people's skin.
I'm thinking he was hunted because he used to be a member of some cults, only to later turn against them and take them down from within. Unfortunately the kind of souls who are willing to entertain such dark arts are those with no qualms against hunting down anyone ruining them LOL

Payment:
whichever you prefer, otherwise I will do gems!

I hope this is fine. I have not ordered lore before so let me know if you need anything else!
unknown.png
Hey, @TeenyTK, would you write me some lore?

Order Type: Dragon Bios (short/medium)

Dragon: Asterdea

Personality & Essential Info: i’ll be honest, i’ve got nothing much on ‘em. you can make up whatever pronouns or personality. the only essential is that their job is an electrician.

Additional Information:
  • the only essential thing is that they’re in a poly relationship with Ravindra and Esper. those two met first, then arrived at the Island separately, where Asterdea met them
  • i guess she’d be somewhat close to Philomena and Briseis too, through Esper
  • you can link her to most other dragons within my lore (but it’d be better to ask first)

Payment: treasure; 60-80kt depending on how long you wanna write!

feel free to pm if you need any extra info! Sorry for the barebones; i’m just fresh out of ideas on what to do with them ;-;
Hey, @TeenyTK, would you write me some lore?

Order Type: Dragon Bios (short/medium)

Dragon: Asterdea

Personality & Essential Info: i’ll be honest, i’ve got nothing much on ‘em. you can make up whatever pronouns or personality. the only essential is that their job is an electrician.

Additional Information:
  • the only essential thing is that they’re in a poly relationship with Ravindra and Esper. those two met first, then arrived at the Island separately, where Asterdea met them
  • i guess she’d be somewhat close to Philomena and Briseis too, through Esper
  • you can link her to most other dragons within my lore (but it’d be better to ask first)

Payment: treasure; 60-80kt depending on how long you wanna write!

feel free to pm if you need any extra info! Sorry for the barebones; i’m just fresh out of ideas on what to do with them ;-;
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@Luxu @imginate Sorry about the delay to both of you, I'm still trying to get back on my feet with a nasty bout of bronchitis, but it's getting there lol

If you're still interested, let me know and I'll add you both to the list! I'm almost fully back in the swing of things so it shouldn't take too long before I finish up the one I'm working on currently c:
@Luxu @imginate Sorry about the delay to both of you, I'm still trying to get back on my feet with a nasty bout of bronchitis, but it's getting there lol

If you're still interested, let me know and I'll add you both to the list! I'm almost fully back in the swing of things so it shouldn't take too long before I finish up the one I'm working on currently c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK sure, I’m still interested! take your time & also take care of yourself; I’m in no rush
@TeenyTK sure, I’m still interested! take your time & also take care of yourself; I’m in no rush
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE