Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91 92
Omg They're adorable!!! Ahhhh this is terrible now I have no choice but to blow all of my savings LOL. [emoji=dusthide winking size=1]
Omg They're adorable!!! Ahhhh this is terrible now I have no choice but to blow all of my savings LOL.
fYQ6MnR.pnggiphy.gif
Awww [emoji=dusthide love size=1][emoji=dusthide love size=1][emoji=dusthide love size=1]
Awww
There are two squirrels inside of me - one is hibernating, the other one is stealing your memes.
Woot!!! New dragons!!!!
Woot!!! New dragons!!!!
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
some day when i'll have more room again in my lair and den, i'll def hatch my eggs! can't wait!
some day when i'll have more room again in my lair and den, i'll def hatch my eggs! can't wait!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
Egg…. [emoji=dusthide happy size=2] It’s definitely because of the way that the poses are drawn, but my brain can only see them as having a single front claw and it’s really throwing me off :[
Egg….

It’s definitely because of the way that the poses are drawn, but my brain can only see them as having a single front claw and it’s really throwing me off :[
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
Favourite hatch this year for sure, what cuties! <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=295&winggene=309&wings=161&auth=dd9ce74e4e0134260ae364794a5568c06f912e29&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Favourite hatch this year for sure, what cuties! <3

dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=295&winggene=309&wings=161&auth=dd9ce74e4e0134260ae364794a5568c06f912e29&dummyext=prev.png
Exciting!! These look really cool!
Exciting!! These look really cool!
jCVhFoZ.gif
A pachycephalosaurus gene yeeeeees!
A pachycephalosaurus gene yeeeeees!
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
So they definitely look like they should be a modern to me, like. 2 legs, 2 arms, 2 wings and a tail... those are all the bits they need to wear apparel. So on one hand, aaaaah they're so lovely but I'm constantly going to be thinking of outfits for them and then being sad I can't dress them. But on the other hand... ANTLERS TERTIARY. THAT'S WHAT I'D DRESS THEM WITH ANYWAYS.
So they definitely look like they should be a modern to me, like. 2 legs, 2 arms, 2 wings and a tail... those are all the bits they need to wear apparel. So on one hand, aaaaah they're so lovely but I'm constantly going to be thinking of outfits for them and then being sad I can't dress them. But on the other hand... ANTLERS TERTIARY. THAT'S WHAT I'D DRESS THEM WITH ANYWAYS.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Uhoh stained is broken
Uhoh stained is broken
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91 92