Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 91 92
welcome @Romion and welcome to the Dusthides!
welcome @Romion and welcome to the Dusthides!
Lover of all dragons!
theyre puppies????? ? god YES
theyre puppies????? ? god YES
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[quote name="Yokudl" date="2024-04-17 12:07:40" ] Absolutely love the new breed, but... Why Checkers, Laced and Orb (some of the least popular genes) instead of something like Python, Flaunt or other colour-changing genes? And no Capsule again... Well, at least they have all the other good tertiary ones. [/quote] Checkers definitely needed another outing IMO, even if it isn't exciting it's only on undertides afaik before now afaik. As for Laced and Orb, I do agree that they're on a ton of breeds rn and probably didn't need too many more. I don't think FR does gene releases based around popularity. Which is a good thing imo, as a Crackle stan anyways I'm kinda disappointed they're missing malachite/chrysocolla. Would have been a great fit. I'm not a big fan overall (I like my dragons like I like my men, Not Bald) but not every breed is for every person and that's cool. antlers is a lovely gene and I'd love to see it on some other ancients too!
Yokudl wrote on 2024-04-17 12:07:40:
Absolutely love the new breed, but... Why Checkers, Laced and Orb (some of the least popular genes) instead of something like Python, Flaunt or other colour-changing genes? And no Capsule again... Well, at least they have all the other good tertiary ones.

Checkers definitely needed another outing IMO, even if it isn't exciting it's only on undertides afaik before now afaik. As for Laced and Orb, I do agree that they're on a ton of breeds rn and probably didn't need too many more.

I don't think FR does gene releases based around popularity. Which is a good thing imo, as a Crackle stan

anyways I'm kinda disappointed they're missing malachite/chrysocolla. Would have been a great fit. I'm not a big fan overall (I like my dragons like I like my men, Not Bald) but not every breed is for every person and that's cool.

antlers is a lovely gene and I'd love to see it on some other ancients too!
@undel is there a gene error thread yet? Stained does not stain.... It just covers everything xD
@undel is there a gene error thread yet? Stained does not stain.... It just covers everything xD
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zqd2rrw.png
WOOO
WOOO
I love em omggggg
I love em omggggg
Xlk1AUGw_o.png
bald

I need 100000
bald

I need 100000
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
I’m in love with them eeeee >_<
I’m in love with them eeeee >_<
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
waiting for the time when Wind gets one

(no regrets cracking mine open and selling them to someone else though! not all ancients are for everyone and that's understandable.)
waiting for the time when Wind gets one

(no regrets cracking mine open and selling them to someone else though! not all ancients are for everyone and that's understandable.)
NEW BREED NEW BREED

ALSO WELCOME ROMION!!!!
NEW BREED NEW BREED

ALSO WELCOME ROMION!!!!
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png