Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3154 3155 3156 3157 3158 ... 3164 3165
@Osteoderm Yes. The vista achievement also accepts vistas that you have already applied to your account.
@Osteoderm Yes. The vista achievement also accepts vistas that you have already applied to your account.
fzww6al.png
Is it possible to make custom id buttons? And if so, how do you put them in your signature?
Is it possible to make custom id buttons? And if so, how do you put them in your signature?
eX9xO4g.png
qEHv0md.png
G8AyR6r.png
HhpzPA3.png
dEe2UrM.png

hhh
hh
hh
1ZQjRcc.gif
@TheDutchDemon

Yep, pick your favorite art program and upload the resulting image to an image host--Imgur is popular because it's still free. Once uploaded you can get the image url and code it into your signature.

Discord, st.ash and DeviantArt are not image hosts. All three intentionally code their urls so that they can't be used with BBCoding and/or they time out.
@TheDutchDemon

Yep, pick your favorite art program and upload the resulting image to an image host--Imgur is popular because it's still free. Once uploaded you can get the image url and code it into your signature.

Discord, st.ash and DeviantArt are not image hosts. All three intentionally code their urls so that they can't be used with BBCoding and/or they time out.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Is there anywhere that I can go to get help with pricing G1s?
Is there anywhere that I can go to get help with pricing G1s?
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
@FyniteShadow027

Dragon Share.

Or check the AH for similar colors. Guide to Dragon Selling Points.
@FyniteShadow027

Dragon Share.

Or check the AH for similar colors. Guide to Dragon Selling Points.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
hello. I am a foreigner, my English may be poor. I'm sorry about that.
How do I use vista? I tried using it on Dragon too, but it doesn't change my profile.
hello. I am a foreigner, my English may be poor. I'm sorry about that.
How do I use vista? I tried using it on Dragon too, but it doesn't change my profile.
@au7umndream

Go to the Specialty tab of your Hoard and click on the Vista you want to use. From the pop-up menu click "Apply Vista to Account." This destroys the vista to permanently attach it to your account.

Next, click the downward triangle by your username at the top right of the page to get to your Account Settings. To select a vista on your account to use click on the "Change" button next to "Forum Vista."

You'll get a pop-up menu with previews of all your vistas and your profile dragon. Click on the one you want and click "Save."
@au7umndream

Go to the Specialty tab of your Hoard and click on the Vista you want to use. From the pop-up menu click "Apply Vista to Account." This destroys the vista to permanently attach it to your account.

Next, click the downward triangle by your username at the top right of the page to get to your Account Settings. To select a vista on your account to use click on the "Change" button next to "Forum Vista."

You'll get a pop-up menu with previews of all your vistas and your profile dragon. Click on the one you want and click "Save."

@Nightwind
I didn't know Account Settings.
Thanks to you, I solved it. thank you!!!
@Nightwind
I didn't know Account Settings.
Thanks to you, I solved it. thank you!!!
Is there a way to check if a Hibernal Den task has be completed? I've notice you can check if you've completed a task in the Game Database for Achievements but not for Hibernal Den tasks. I've tried to look through Den Slot Tasks (All) to see if I already completed certain tasks only to get confused and turn around. If you could answer my question that be helpful.
Is there a way to check if a Hibernal Den task has be completed? I've notice you can check if you've completed a task in the Game Database for Achievements but not for Hibernal Den tasks. I've tried to look through Den Slot Tasks (All) to see if I already completed certain tasks only to get confused and turn around. If you could answer my question that be helpful.
@HiddenElement In the Den Slot Tasks (All) page, the tasks you've already completed say "Completed on...". There isn't another way to see which tasks you've completed.
@HiddenElement In the Den Slot Tasks (All) page, the tasks you've already completed say "Completed on...". There isn't another way to see which tasks you've completed.
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 3154 3155 3156 3157 3158 ... 3164 3165