Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@ArmorWondrous
I'd like to be a nester for light, if that sounds alright with you! I'm active and have been on the site for several years! thanks!
@ArmorWondrous
I'd like to be a nester for light, if that sounds alright with you! I'm active and have been on the site for several years! thanks!
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
@armorwondrous Could I be put on standby? Gonna go on hiatus, not sure for how long.
@armorwondrous Could I be put on standby? Gonna go on hiatus, not sure for how long.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@ArmorWondrous - Can I sign up to be a Nature nest? ^_^ I'm on every day, multiple times a day, and have run a very successful hatchery for a few years! Staying active and available won't be a problem! :D
@ArmorWondrous - Can I sign up to be a Nature nest? ^_^ I'm on every day, multiple times a day, and have run a very successful hatchery for a few years! Staying active and available won't be a problem! :D
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
@DeathbyPixelz
Gotcha - I've got you on standby now!

@Plantcraft @rubeusbeaky
We'd be happy to have both of you! I'll add you to your respective flights' lists - feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
@DeathbyPixelz
Gotcha - I've got you on standby now!

@Plantcraft @rubeusbeaky
We'd be happy to have both of you! I'll add you to your respective flights' lists - feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous Hey, I know Light is Stable, but I've got open nests for anyone in need
@ArmorWondrous Hey, I know Light is Stable, but I've got open nests for anyone in need
@ArmorWondrous

it's been a little while, but i'm ready to become an active nester again! thanks for being patient :p
@ArmorWondrous

it's been a little while, but i'm ready to become an active nester again! thanks for being patient :p
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@armorwondrous
Could I be put on standby for a bit? I have a few too many things running right now. I'll be back in a couple of weeks
@armorwondrous
Could I be put on standby for a bit? I have a few too many things running right now. I'll be back in a couple of weeks
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@HardasStein
We'd be happy to have you - it's more a way to let people know the high need nests than anything else. I'll put you down for light, let me know if you have any questions!
@HardasStein
We'd be happy to have you - it's more a way to let people know the high need nests than anything else. I'll put you down for light, let me know if you have any questions!

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
@goblincrunch @Theorys
Done and done!
@goblincrunch @Theorys
Done and done!

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous
I was wondering why I never got the check-in ~ my username wasn't updated, I was previously Alithium8!
Still prefer to be kept on standby until there's a review system set up.
@ArmorWondrous
I was wondering why I never got the check-in ~ my username wasn't updated, I was previously Alithium8!
Still prefer to be kept on standby until there's a review system set up.
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29