Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look out below!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 84 85
ROL POLY
ROL POLY
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
rollie boogs
rollie boogs
PQznZys.png
ORBS
ORBS
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

I wanna collect them like those Pokemon marbles.
I wanna collect them like those Pokemon marbles.
ZhydIqY.png
It's a rockalanche
It's a rockalanche
ZPHN6ju.png
BUGS BUGS BUGS
BUGS BUGS BUGS
f16aksK.png
SANDSHREW DRAGONS?!

ETA on second examination of the gif, I'm realizing they look like they might have lots of little claws/legs... Armadillo-dragons or isopod-dragons or centipede-dragons OR some other unknown fourth thing, I'm so pumped!
SANDSHREW DRAGONS?!

ETA on second examination of the gif, I'm realizing they look like they might have lots of little claws/legs... Armadillo-dragons or isopod-dragons or centipede-dragons OR some other unknown fourth thing, I'm so pumped!
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
SANDSHREWS AND SANDSLASHES!!

NICE
SANDSHREWS AND SANDSLASHES!!

NICE
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
Oooh, I know it's not wise to get excited when you can't really guess what direction the design will take with just a blurry little gif, but...

I'm really excited !! Sounds like it could be a something that looks like a pillbug or an armadillo, and I would really enjoy either of those options ! I'm not a "Flight" person but dang, Earth really is THE Flight. They get all the cool breeds !
Oooh, I know it's not wise to get excited when you can't really guess what direction the design will take with just a blurry little gif, but...

I'm really excited !! Sounds like it could be a something that looks like a pillbug or an armadillo, and I would really enjoy either of those options ! I'm not a "Flight" person but dang, Earth really is THE Flight. They get all the cool breeds !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
they be rollin on into da game
they be rollin on into da game
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 84 85