Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look out below!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85
Curl-up Earth Ancients, sounds good!
Curl-up Earth Ancients, sounds good!
(Note to self: get a decent forum signature)
Earth time! Wooooo!
Earth time! Wooooo!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
ARMADILLO EARTH ANCIENT YEEESSS
ARMADILLO EARTH ANCIENT YEEESSS
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Aaaaaah! Whether they're roly-poly pillbug babies or armadillo dragons, I am already in love with these round lil' boys. [emoji=tundra love size=1] Can't wait to see them!
Aaaaaah! Whether they're roly-poly pillbug babies or armadillo dragons, I am already in love with these round lil' boys.

Can't wait to see them!
sVXeqGm.png
Rollie pollie!!!
Rollie pollie!!!
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
Oh I wonder if they won’t have wings and the secondary might be a glittery mineral underbelly, as though they’re geodes! Wonder if “Geode” will be the name ;)
Oh I wonder if they won’t have wings and the secondary might be a glittery mineral underbelly, as though they’re geodes! Wonder if “Geode” will be the name ;)
YES YIPPEE
YES YIPPEE
Jd88XNq.png5hF3FGk.png510e36aca3e421d78b94b7cc45f10b9f04113fc8.pngB1biG2b.pngFlRDlOF.png
Is it finally time for the Earth ancients? [emoji=heart size=1]
Is it finally time for the Earth ancients?
1PQp3Bb.png
ROLLERS!!!
ROLLERS!!!
Just in time for Earth day lol. Definitely not the ancients I thought would be next (my money was on wind), but I'm excited to see what they'll look like anyway.
Just in time for Earth day lol. Definitely not the ancients I thought would be next (my money was on wind), but I'm excited to see what they'll look like anyway.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85