Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154
Im open!! (plus im on daily and have lots of unused notes :3)
Im open!! (plus im on daily and have lots of unused notes :3)
Divider (Moonbeam Aqueduct scene)
Would love some friends to swap notes with:)
Would love some friends to swap notes with:)
I don’t know what to put here
-offers you a humble note-

Would love to have more friends to exchange notes with, please feel free to send me a friend request! I'm trying to get back into the swing of playing FR, and am also always down for friendly chats.
-offers you a humble note-

Would love to have more friends to exchange notes with, please feel free to send me a friend request! I'm trying to get back into the swing of playing FR, and am also always down for friendly chats.
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

Hello!! I would love some more friends to share these notes around with >:3
Hello!! I would love some more friends to share these notes around with >:3
hello !! would love some buddies
hello !! would love some buddies
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo1_400.gif
Open for friend requests! Will exchange notes!
Open for friend requests! Will exchange notes!
Say hi to Steelfang!90747674.png
I have tons of notes, would love more friends to send them to! I'll send req to as many people here as I can :3 Edit: Ha, after adding a bunch of y'all I started sending notes out and ended up getting this error more and more x3 I'm still open for more friends ofc but just funny that I never encountered this error until this thread :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/SL9iEpS.png[/img]
I have tons of notes, would love more friends to send them to! I'll send req to as many people here as I can :3

Edit: Ha, after adding a bunch of y'all I started sending notes out and ended up getting this error more and more x3 I'm still open for more friends ofc but just funny that I never encountered this error until this thread :D
SL9iEpS.png
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
Open to any requests! [emoji=mirror happy size=1] I'm active daily, so I always have a few notes to spare :)
Open to any requests! I'm active daily, so I always have a few notes to spare :)
NMk0C7p.gif
Open to any requests :)
Open to any requests :)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Sent requests! If I missed anyone, well, you know what to do!
Sent requests! If I missed anyone, well, you know what to do!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154