Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154
I'd love to find some friends for Arlo's ! I'm a returning user and this is my first time back since this feature got added :) :)
I'd love to find some friends for Arlo's ! I'm a returning user and this is my first time back since this feature got added :) :)
Would love to add 3 people for sharing notes with :) Bonus points if you’re also ice flight!
Would love to add 3 people for sharing notes with :) Bonus points if you’re also ice flight!
rRFsVIp.gif

molls
she/her
est +3:00
I've returned after a long hiatus and would love some active friends! I send out notes daily ????
I've returned after a long hiatus and would love some active friends! I send out notes daily ????
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
I'm still interested in Arlo friends, but please be aware I'm pretty busy with studies. I'm here when I'm able to be here.
I'm still interested in Arlo friends, but please be aware I'm pretty busy with studies. I'm here when I'm able to be here.
Crime Against the World!!!
Please add me! I send the notes as soon as I get them.
Please add me! I send the notes as soon as I get them.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Requests open! I send notes daily
Requests open! I send notes daily
ZuC362q.gif
|| Eris || Nonbinary, They/them ||
Currently fighting in Coli for food and collecting pretty dragons to dress-up
ZuC362q.gif
Requests are open if anyone needs Arlo friends.
Requests are open if anyone needs Arlo friends.
Howdy from somewhere mysterious! Where? Figure it out!
I send out notes daily! Looking for active friends! I'm also new!
I send out notes daily! Looking for active friends! I'm also new!
i will be accepting the next 3-5 friend requests i get for arlo's ! i send notes daily :)
i will be accepting the next 3-5 friend requests i get for arlo's ! i send notes daily :)
34787.png ........................ c a t i o n
```````````````````````````````````````
naenia ~ ne/nem ~ FR+3

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png

You can never have too many friends when it comes to this! I‘ll send some notes every 1-2 days; I like to wait until I can send packs of three, that‘s why not daily.
You can never have too many friends when it comes to this! I‘ll send some notes every 1-2 days; I like to wait until I can send packs of three, that‘s why not daily.
ACqf9Pb.png
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154