Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The only one.. Gone!
1 2 3 4 5
i prefer rescuing dragons out of fodder by using the dragon search feature (i found so many Primals out of this!), rather breeding dergs (i'm too impatient Xp)... but i found out this can get annoying when i want a specific color combo.
example: Yellow/Sunset/Silver female.... the ones not exalted are either inactive or g1s (waaaay out of my price range ?-?)
i prefer rescuing dragons out of fodder by using the dragon search feature (i found so many Primals out of this!), rather breeding dergs (i'm too impatient Xp)... but i found out this can get annoying when i want a specific color combo.
example: Yellow/Sunset/Silver female.... the ones not exalted are either inactive or g1s (waaaay out of my price range ?-?)
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
YtTJqkQ.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58336199]Marya[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86759126]Topaz[/url] gave me [i]both[/i] a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=124&wings=27&tert=51&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]Tarnish/Azure/Beige[/url] and a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=124&wings=27&tert=143&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]Tarnish/Azure/Latte[/url] in only their third nest, both male too...good job guys. Now waiting for aether scroll flash sale. I got super lucky...never asking for good luck again [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=1] hope your search/projects go well!
Marya and Topaz gave me both a Tarnish/Azure/Beige and a Tarnish/Azure/Latte in only their third nest, both male too...good job guys. Now waiting for aether scroll flash sale. I got super lucky...never asking for good luck again hope your search/projects go well!
they/them
peach/algae/algae... such a good combo but there are only a few of them out there </3
peach/algae/algae... such a good combo but there are only a few of them out there </3
ZcrsSbC.png
Yes [emoji=eliminate size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=148&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=24&winggene=232&wings=134&auth=65bdab5bf1ec83d68ac547a4428b430865b3a2c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Yes

dragon?age=0&body=148&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=24&winggene=232&wings=134&auth=65bdab5bf1ec83d68ac547a4428b430865b3a2c8&dummyext=prev.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
All the time, perfect dragons I'd need for breeding a scry I have planned, exalted like last week or something >:(

That's one of the reasons I have taken to trying to contribute to Stock the Pond, getting some rare colour combos and expensive genes in the hopes someone can get a dragon they need from it. I can see why people exclusively collect G1s now... Planning a dragon before you even have it is very frustrating.
All the time, perfect dragons I'd need for breeding a scry I have planned, exalted like last week or something >:(

That's one of the reasons I have taken to trying to contribute to Stock the Pond, getting some rare colour combos and expensive genes in the hopes someone can get a dragon they need from it. I can see why people exclusively collect G1s now... Planning a dragon before you even have it is very frustrating.
FObX7rS.png
Yes, a male dragon with a carrot/auburn/white colour scheme, those that have existed were exalted. I have plans to rectify this situation
Yes, a male dragon with a carrot/auburn/white colour scheme, those that have existed were exalted. I have plans to rectify this situation
Tour de Sornieth

[ ]
chartreuse/amber/mint coatl with fire eyes, only 11 dragons with those colors in existence, only 1 with the right element, exalted, 4 unexalted, 2 unfed and the other 2 g1s, and i hate asking people to rent their dragons [emoji=bogsneak scared size=1], managed to get my breeding range down to 1 off, but i won't know if i've got the right colors until wednesday (EDIT: happy dusthide release! i didn't get the right colors [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1] gotta wait for breed cooldown and try again!) [morphology=4139748] also hunter/cherry/green, only 2, both exalted, only reason i haven't tried breeding for that yet is because the genes would be crystal/facet/thorns on an auraboa, and 2 of those genes don't exist yet for that breed!
chartreuse/amber/mint coatl with fire eyes, only 11 dragons with those colors in existence, only 1 with the right element, exalted, 4 unexalted, 2 unfed and the other 2 g1s, and i hate asking people to rent their dragons , managed to get my breeding range down to 1 off, but i won't know if i've got the right colors until wednesday (EDIT: happy dusthide release! i didn't get the right colors gotta wait for breed cooldown and try again!)
Amber

also hunter/cherry/green, only 2, both exalted, only reason i haven't tried breeding for that yet is because the genes would be crystal/facet/thorns on an auraboa, and 2 of those genes don't exist yet for that breed!
NdnUr2j.png99HpT0c.png
Oh all the time - my current breeding project isn't exactly for the only non-exalted ones, but the colors are fodder for most and those dragons don't last. I even had another user ask to borrow a dragon because they had the same problem;;
Oh all the time - my current breeding project isn't exactly for the only non-exalted ones, but the colors are fodder for most and those dragons don't last. I even had another user ask to borrow a dragon because they had the same problem;;
QYzhmAi.png
Currently on a breeding project for swamp/plum metals, up until a month ago only one existed on the ENTIRE SITE, and it was an exalted g1. Since then, there's been another one born and exalted, and currently there is a single active g1 with those colors, but they're clearly a project dragon :c

Less rare but still annoying, just finished a breeding project a bit ago for soil/chocolate/lapis, at the time when I was first searching back in like 2018 there was a single active dragon on the entire site with the combo, appeared to be a perma in a dead lair. Have since come back to look upon picking the breeding project back up a few months ago, apparently they got exalted too. My boy is currently the only active one
Currently on a breeding project for swamp/plum metals, up until a month ago only one existed on the ENTIRE SITE, and it was an exalted g1. Since then, there's been another one born and exalted, and currently there is a single active g1 with those colors, but they're clearly a project dragon :c

Less rare but still annoying, just finished a breeding project a bit ago for soil/chocolate/lapis, at the time when I was first searching back in like 2018 there was a single active dragon on the entire site with the combo, appeared to be a perma in a dead lair. Have since come back to look upon picking the breeding project back up a few months ago, apparently they got exalted too. My boy is currently the only active one
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
[center][i]My dabi fandrag [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87412370][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874124/87412370_350.png[/img][/url] There are exactly 3 dragons (including mine) with Ivory/Obsidian/Blackberry The other 2 are in inactive lairs so I had to spend months to breed him[/i][/center]
My dabi fandrag
87412370_350.png
There are exactly 3 dragons (including mine) with Ivory/Obsidian/Blackberry
The other 2 are in inactive lairs so I had to spend months to breed him
8fNZOKd.gif
1 2 3 4 5