Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New ancient-- which flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I think that it's been confirmed that Earth, Wind, and Light (in no specific order) are the flights that will be receiving their Ancient breeds next.

I agree that Earth will probably be the last to get a new Ancient breed, given Obelisks - the other Earth Modern breed - were just released fairly recently. (Well, about 3 years ago, but you get the idea.)

I also agree that it's probably Light, judging by how only one Light breed has an available breed change scroll - and I believe they might be going slightly longer than Wind in how long it's been since they've gotten a new breed. Also, if it's Light, it'll be released in time for this breed to get Brightshine when the festival rolls back around again.

I'm kinda surprised the new breed will suddenly be here this fast, though!
I think that it's been confirmed that Earth, Wind, and Light (in no specific order) are the flights that will be receiving their Ancient breeds next.

I agree that Earth will probably be the last to get a new Ancient breed, given Obelisks - the other Earth Modern breed - were just released fairly recently. (Well, about 3 years ago, but you get the idea.)

I also agree that it's probably Light, judging by how only one Light breed has an available breed change scroll - and I believe they might be going slightly longer than Wind in how long it's been since they've gotten a new breed. Also, if it's Light, it'll be released in time for this breed to get Brightshine when the festival rolls back around again.

I'm kinda surprised the new breed will suddenly be here this fast, though!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Agreeing with light, after that wind then earth. I can’t wait, I hope it’ll be something super cool!!!!
Agreeing with light, after that wind then earth. I can’t wait, I hope it’ll be something super cool!!!!
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
i hope it's wind, wind hasn't gotten a new breed in so long
however light could also be next since pearlcatchers and imperials were in the first 10 dragon breeds and they haven't gotten any since...
but also. what about baldwin breeds. will we get a brewable ancient?
i hope it's wind, wind hasn't gotten a new breed in so long
however light could also be next since pearlcatchers and imperials were in the first 10 dragon breeds and they haven't gotten any since...
but also. what about baldwin breeds. will we get a brewable ancient?
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Earth will be the last to get the ancient since they got the Obelisks as their second modern, I don’t know how to feel about what the potential light ancient will look like..please be fluffy noodle dragons :’)
Earth will be the last to get the ancient since they got the Obelisks as their second modern, I don’t know how to feel about what the potential light ancient will look like..please be fluffy noodle dragons :’)
JNpe71y.png
light and i'm biased because i'm in light

but we also have one (1) breed we can obtain as a g1
light and i'm biased because i'm in light

but we also have one (1) breed we can obtain as a g1
whgj.png
I'm hoping it's Light since getting G1 Imps is pretty much impossible nowadays & tbh I want something that doesn't have an elegant aesthetic. A dracolich would be fitting, assuming Earth doesn't get one.

Wind wouldn't be unwelcome though, so long as it isn't meme-y (like Aethers) since Spirals already fit into that category. Huge pterosaur pls.
I'm hoping it's Light since getting G1 Imps is pretty much impossible nowadays & tbh I want something that doesn't have an elegant aesthetic. A dracolich would be fitting, assuming Earth doesn't get one.

Wind wouldn't be unwelcome though, so long as it isn't meme-y (like Aethers) since Spirals already fit into that category. Huge pterosaur pls.
My guess would be Light, mainly because of timing.

Light has had two dragons for the longest time (since the launch of the site if I remember) while Wind had their second dragon arrive on August 24th, 2023, and Earth had it's second dragon arrive on June 16th, 2021.

So the order would probably be Light > Wind > Earth.
My guess would be Light, mainly because of timing.

Light has had two dragons for the longest time (since the launch of the site if I remember) while Wind had their second dragon arrive on August 24th, 2023, and Earth had it's second dragon arrive on June 16th, 2021.

So the order would probably be Light > Wind > Earth.
Most likely Light, though that may just be wishful thinking. All flights have two breeds, but it's not exactly equal. Light has one super popular breed, sure, but Imperials are limited and there's no way to breed change a dragon into one. Pearlcatchers, on the other hand, are usually considered to be pretty ugly.

Spirals are moderately popular due to their versatility while Skydancers are one of the most popular breeds on the site alongside Wildclaws and Imperials. And Earth just got a new modern breed, the first time since Bogsneaks.

So, I say Light would be the most due for a new breed.
Most likely Light, though that may just be wishful thinking. All flights have two breeds, but it's not exactly equal. Light has one super popular breed, sure, but Imperials are limited and there's no way to breed change a dragon into one. Pearlcatchers, on the other hand, are usually considered to be pretty ugly.

Spirals are moderately popular due to their versatility while Skydancers are one of the most popular breeds on the site alongside Wildclaws and Imperials. And Earth just got a new modern breed, the first time since Bogsneaks.

So, I say Light would be the most due for a new breed.
y5opRlk.gif
I'm thinking Light -> Wind -> Earth since Earth was last to get a new Modern and only one of Light's breeds can be scrolled. To be honest Auroboas still register as a Wind breed to me half the time, even though they're from my HOME flight!
I'm thinking Light -> Wind -> Earth since Earth was last to get a new Modern and only one of Light's breeds can be scrolled. To be honest Auroboas still register as a Wind breed to me half the time, even though they're from my HOME flight!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[color=brown]It'll be Light. Earth got their modern recently. Wind has 2 treasure breeds. [quote name="BlackDiamond13" date="2024-04-15 09:54:52" ] Pearlcatchers, on the other hand, are usually considered to be pretty ugly.[/quote] [color=brown]I don't recall there being a mass of Pearlcatcher haters? They're one of the more popular moderns.
It'll be Light.
Earth got their modern recently.
Wind has 2 treasure breeds.

BlackDiamond13 wrote on 2024-04-15 09:54:52:
Pearlcatchers, on the other hand, are usually considered to be pretty ugly.
I don't recall there being a mass of Pearlcatcher haters? They're one of the more popular moderns.

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11