Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178
i just got home from being away!
i'll read through and respond to orders before this post once i've had some rest :3
i just got home from being away!
i'll read through and respond to orders before this post once i've had some rest :3
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
thanks for your patience everyone!

@Ezevic

ooh, okay! i see
i think this works, please send a cr with payment and a link to your order

@baelfin

the column with emoji art is super cute? i like it a lot
do you have any preference for which one is standing on which side? from our point of view

@VitaNuova

sure, expression/mood? i do get the impression that he’d have something smug for it, but i wanna ask so i can get a clearer picture
he’s gonna be seated because of the size

@xxveil

omg hi again! thank you for the pose sketches i really like them
same width as the previous two? (345px) if so, there are already enough details for me to work off, so send that cr with a link to your order to confirm
thanks for your patience everyone!

@Ezevic

ooh, okay! i see
i think this works, please send a cr with payment and a link to your order

@baelfin

the column with emoji art is super cute? i like it a lot
do you have any preference for which one is standing on which side? from our point of view

@VitaNuova

sure, expression/mood? i do get the impression that he’d have something smug for it, but i wanna ask so i can get a clearer picture
he’s gonna be seated because of the size

@xxveil

omg hi again! thank you for the pose sketches i really like them
same width as the previous two? (345px) if so, there are already enough details for me to work off, so send that cr with a link to your order to confirm
Hm, probably something like :] or :/ !
Hm, probably something like :] or :/ !
@VitaNuova sure! please send me a cr with payment and a link to your order @Illuna thanks for ordering! [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1a6da7f5d09bb4a1584b5b21fdd32892/bdfb0578c9d6aa20-a3/s250x400/dc43d3a15be72c43c7ed6b02f991535b42bfea6d.png[/img][/center] i use a tagging system on my commissions blog that sorts pieces by style and type of character, so based off his actual appearance alone, illuna would fall under the humanoid tag but i decided to put him under anthro since he's completely covered up by his mask and clothes, sneaky!
@VitaNuova

sure!
please send me a cr with payment and a link to your order

@Illuna

thanks for ordering!
dc43d3a15be72c43c7ed6b02f991535b42bfea6d.png
i use a tagging system on my commissions blog that sorts pieces by style and type of character, so based off his actual appearance alone, illuna would fall under the humanoid tag
but i decided to put him under anthro since he's completely covered up by his mask and clothes, sneaky!
@Dovalore oooh man, this is so perfect!! decided to go ahead and implement it on my signature and wow your work is absolutely perfect for these! It fits wonderfully!! I love the amount of detail you managed to fit in, keeping him both recognizable and tiny at the same time. His little sword is also SO CUTE!! no idea how you do it, but I'm amazed! thanks so much again <3
@Dovalore oooh man, this is so perfect!! decided to go ahead and implement it on my signature and wow your work is absolutely perfect for these! It fits wonderfully!! I love the amount of detail you managed to fit in, keeping him both recognizable and tiny at the same time. His little sword is also SO CUTE!! no idea how you do it, but I'm amazed! thanks so much again <3
dc43d3a15be72c43c7ed6b02f991535b42bfea6d.png
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
"the column with emoji art is super cute? i like it a lot
do you have any preference for which one is standing on which side? from our point of view"

ah thank you, um charlie on the left would be great thanks
"the column with emoji art is super cute? i like it a lot
do you have any preference for which one is standing on which side? from our point of view"

ah thank you, um charlie on the left would be great thanks
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
hi, do you have any fr slots open right now, or are you waiting until you finish all the current orders? ^^
hi, do you have any fr slots open right now, or are you waiting until you finish all the current orders? ^^
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@macintalk

hi! they're closed right now, so i'll send out a ping when i've finished my current batch
@macintalk

hi! they're closed right now, so i'll send out a ping when i've finished my current batch
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178