Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 178 179
@dovalore

i'd still like the water effect on the dragon although it doesn't have to be exactly the same (i.e. maybe something similar to what's going on along the neck if thats's possible?)

and for apparel you can pick and choose what you feel is best for the pose!
@dovalore

i'd still like the water effect on the dragon although it doesn't have to be exactly the same (i.e. maybe something similar to what's going on along the neck if thats's possible?)

and for apparel you can pick and choose what you feel is best for the pose!
@Dovalore Hi hi! Thank you so much for considering the animation speed request! Ohhhh hadn't thought of that approach for the lantern/fox but definitely on board!

No worries on fox adjustments--getting to see the fox more is awesome generally <3 (just didn't think it would be possible with 3 frames since I lack imagination XD)--but if the animation speed request messes with anything, more than willing to pay extra for any trouble you foresee.
@Dovalore Hi hi! Thank you so much for considering the animation speed request! Ohhhh hadn't thought of that approach for the lantern/fox but definitely on board!

No worries on fox adjustments--getting to see the fox more is awesome generally <3 (just didn't think it would be possible with 3 frames since I lack imagination XD)--but if the animation speed request messes with anything, more than willing to pay extra for any trouble you foresee.
@Dovalore [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: PrancingUnicorn [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: USD [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: squiggly wiggly [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [item=rainbow daydream] [emoji=silhouette size=1] [b]pose/expression[/b]: doing a little hop similar to a deer skipping (but just up and down since the little doodle is only 3 frames) [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/Ej9cfyvI4RwAAAAC/deer-hopping.gif[/img] [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: feel free to simplify the rainbow daydream as much as you need (just looking for a creepy-cute rainbow unicorn lol). And if the hop would be too difficult for the animation I’m open to having the animation changed to something simpler like prancing feet or rearing up like a horse does. Honestly any of those sound wonderful and you would know what is most feasible for the animation <3
@Dovalore

username: PrancingUnicorn
payment method: USD
order type: squiggly wiggly

character(s): Rainbow Daydream

pose/expression: doing a little hop similar to a deer skipping (but just up and down since the little doodle is only 3 frames)

deer-hopping.gif

note: feel free to simplify the rainbow daydream as much as you need (just looking for a creepy-cute rainbow unicorn lol). And if the hop would be too difficult for the animation I’m open to having the animation changed to something simpler like prancing feet or rearing up like a horse does. Honestly any of those sound wonderful and you would know what is most feasible for the animation <3
Rainbow-Daydream.png
@[emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: Kiwicide [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: USD [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: Signature Buddy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7865277]This boi pls[/url]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2430194]Here he is nakey[/url] lol [emoji=silhouette size=1] [b]pose/expression[/b]: I don't have anything in mind other that I would like it to be kinda silly. He's a typical mirror in most ways but he is kind to his family/friends. He can be scary when he has to be but other wise he's pretty chill. There's lots of info on his bio if you need it but I'll leave it up to you! ^^ [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: You can simplify him as much as needed, I know he's a lot. The only important things are his accent and scars. Thank you! >w<
@ username: Kiwicide
payment method: USD
order type: Signature Buddy

character(s): This boi pls. Here he is nakey lol

pose/expression: I don't have anything in mind other that I would like it to be kinda silly. He's a typical mirror in most ways but he is kind to his family/friends. He can be scary when he has to be but other wise he's pretty chill. There's lots of info on his bio if you need it but I'll leave it up to you! ^^

note: You can simplify him as much as needed, I know he's a lot. The only important things are his accent and scars.

Thank you! >w<
rPbwGGp.png ♦ hi, i’m kiwi ~ owo
♦ i make graphics
♦ she/her | FR+3
my wishlist
my projects
give my boi a like? owo
MwDmeU5.png
@matrongphong

so like, keep the altered features that the skin gives him (muzzle shape, horns, fins) and do whatever looks best with the watery part?

@SionnachLiath

neat!
i hope your wrist is alright?
to be absolutely sure, this will only be the fox and not the dragon behind it, right?
that’s the only thing i need to know

@PrancingUnicorn

oooo i really appreciate the gif being included, it helps me visualise your idea a lot
please pm me your email so i can send an invoice!

@Kiwicide

a silly pose is doable ^^
@matrongphong

so like, keep the altered features that the skin gives him (muzzle shape, horns, fins) and do whatever looks best with the watery part?

@SionnachLiath

neat!
i hope your wrist is alright?
to be absolutely sure, this will only be the fox and not the dragon behind it, right?
that’s the only thing i need to know

@PrancingUnicorn

oooo i really appreciate the gif being included, it helps me visualise your idea a lot

@Kiwicide

a silly pose is doable ^^
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore Just the fox (not the dragon) :D And it's doing better (thank you for asking!)
@Dovalore Just the fox (not the dragon) :D And it's doing better (thank you for asking!)
@SionnachLiath

good to hear!
and thanks for clarifying, please send a cr with payment and a link to your order
@SionnachLiath

good to hear!
and thanks for clarifying, please send a cr with payment and a link to your order
thanks for ordering! @prayspecies [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/821d263bab34fb91e33bf4296d28a7b4/d9093cd504c609f9-16/s250x400/abe733fb0a49e124d1053ca0c0349b633685654a.png[/img][/center] somehow i didn't realise exactly how busy the pattern actually was until after i started colouring it in, so she kinda ended up looking like a little quilt with a head ahsjldaslkd since i was thinking of beanie babies when i was doing the initial sketch, her pose was based off that specific kind of beanie baby that's lying down @KoloKitten [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/039590129c5b027e0ef3169504277b0e/3f8a969168b515d0-0d/s250x400/01e6d29ef31a61bc21c7f1e8fea1c169f36fc834.png[/img][/center] what a cool little beastie, i always enjoy seeing and drawing your characters :3
thanks for ordering!

@prayspecies
abe733fb0a49e124d1053ca0c0349b633685654a.png
somehow i didn't realise exactly how busy the pattern actually was until after i started colouring it in, so she kinda ended up looking like a little quilt with a head ahsjldaslkd
since i was thinking of beanie babies when i was doing the initial sketch, her pose was based off that specific kind of beanie baby that's lying down

@KoloKitten
01e6d29ef31a61bc21c7f1e8fea1c169f36fc834.png
what a cool little beastie, i always enjoy seeing and drawing your characters :3
the noise i made was Ungodly oh my god they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THEIR LIL FACES........ THEYRE SO ROUND AND PRECIOUS...... this is AMAZING and ADORABLE i LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
the noise i made was Ungodly oh my god they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THEIR LIL FACES........ THEYRE SO ROUND AND PRECIOUS...... this is AMAZING and ADORABLE i LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
NY105Sx.gif
@Dovalore lmao no worries she is a busy gorl, she looks like a baby worm beanie baby i love her thank you so much !! you got the face especially so good ty
@Dovalore lmao no worries she is a busy gorl, she looks like a baby worm beanie baby i love her thank you so much !! you got the face especially so good ty
moon_phase_pixel_divider_by_gorgeus_hybrid-dazr5ty.png
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 178 179