Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 178 179
YAYY she's so cute!! thank you so much! <3
YAYY she's so cute!! thank you so much! <3
fo11Vhp.png
oh my god i love how the light primal turned out !!! thank you so much, he looks incredible c:
oh my god i love how the light primal turned out !!! thank you so much, he looks incredible c:
Ohhhhhhh goodness how absolutely lovely!!! I think this kills for flickering--the result of what you shifted to is really so nice--and she looks so gentle, like, "I'll wait, so take your time" (but not in a pushy kinda way?) >_<

So. Many. Happy. Feeeels!!! <3 <3 <3

Thank you again!!!
Ohhhhhhh goodness how absolutely lovely!!! I think this kills for flickering--the result of what you shifted to is really so nice--and she looks so gentle, like, "I'll wait, so take your time" (but not in a pushy kinda way?) >_<

So. Many. Happy. Feeeels!!! <3 <3 <3

Thank you again!!!
@dovalore draws USD

hii! slots are open again
@dovalore draws USD

hii! slots are open again
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@LittleParade thanks for ordering! [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d746a0d842f250d0e0a59451bed1be73/038656a57cf595bf-3c/s250x400/f30d2dbe852047fd0a6f15e798f55ca336a3520d.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9b85d6ac38731d7adb32b5e1efa6ff95/038656a57cf595bf-9a/s250x400/ab10da873f48116c785342cb8914edcc69488bb1.png[/img][/center] version with and without the tert i really enjoyed looking at her while working on this, she's such a cute little guy! the art in her bio was nice to look at too
@LittleParade

thanks for ordering!
f30d2dbe852047fd0a6f15e798f55ca336a3520d.png
ab10da873f48116c785342cb8914edcc69488bb1.png

version with and without the tert
i really enjoyed looking at her while working on this, she's such a cute little guy!
the art in her bio was nice to look at too
@Dovalore AWW OMG SO CUTEE, thank you so much for drawing Yippee!! Those eyes look ready to burst, I love them aaaaa my little buggiee ToT <333
@Dovalore AWW OMG SO CUTEE, thank you so much for drawing Yippee!! Those eyes look ready to burst, I love them aaaaa my little buggiee ToT <333
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _

hi!!!

we're open again!
please don't mind the images all being gone, they'll be back eventually

no slot limit for frc or usd, please be patient while i look through orders

hi!!!

we're open again!
please don't mind the images all being gone, they'll be back eventually

no slot limit for frc or usd, please be patient while i look through orders
[emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: xxveil [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: signature buddy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: i'd like to let you pick any one of these three! (i can also pay for two if youd want to do two separately, just one is ok though! https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/folder:5282021/tags:1/tagged:priority [emoji=silhouette size=1] [b]pose/expression[/b]: whoever you pick i'd like for them to be laying down! choir: slightly sad expression the damned and devilish: both with a :3, lacuna with lidded eyes veritas: slightly grumpy expression/a scowl [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: would love if the canvas could be extended, happy to pay extra! thank you for your consideration!
username: xxveil
payment method: gems
order type: signature buddy

character(s):
i'd like to let you pick any one of these three! (i can also pay for two if youd want to do two separately, just one is ok though!
https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/folder:5282021/tags:1/tagged:priority

pose/expression: whoever you pick i'd like for them to be laying down!
choir: slightly sad expression
the damned and devilish: both with a :3, lacuna with lidded eyes
veritas: slightly grumpy expression/a scowl

note: would love if the canvas could be extended, happy to pay extra! thank you for your consideration!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: siscomknight [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: signature buddy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://toyhou.se/8170419.kiyonari-akagane/15315163.ffxiverse#51518473]here![/url] [emoji=silhouette size=1] [b]pose/expression[/b]: sitting politely like a good boy! kneeling with his legs folded or slightly off to the side and hands either to his sides or in his lap. with a cute smile! [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: [s]i'm blobae's biggest fan[/s] simplify as needed! [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: siscomknight [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: signature buddy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://toyhou.se/8383514.roa-dervis/gallery#48793234]here![/url] [emoji=silhouette size=1] [b]pose/expression[/b]: soft smile, sitting in a relaxed pose. if sitting on the ground, kneeling maybe? [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: his hair should be quite fluffy!
username: siscomknight

character(s): here!

pose/expression: sitting politely like a good boy! kneeling with his legs folded or slightly off to the side and hands either to his sides or in his lap. with a cute smile!

note: i'm blobae's biggest fan simplify as needed!

username: siscomknight

character(s): here!

pose/expression: soft smile, sitting in a relaxed pose. if sitting on the ground, kneeling maybe?

note: his hair should be quite fluffy!

signature2.png
[emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: alkylic [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: gems! [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: sig buddy :D [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [outfit=2523683] hes not a real dragon (yet. gotta finish a comm first) [emoji=silhouette size=1] [b]pose/expression[/b]: he would kinda have a smug smile going on? imagine >:3, its pretty similar to that. he is in a pose that suggests he is on the move, should suggest he is a sly and sneaky character [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: he doesn’t have dark scelra really, just trying to hide his lightning eyes HAHA, if his eyes end up showing on the pose you can color pick from the circle decorations on his head
username: alkylic
payment method: gems!
order type: sig buddy :D

character(s):
hes not a real dragon (yet. gotta finish a comm first)

pose/expression: he would kinda have a smug smile going on? imagine >:3, its pretty similar to that. he is in a pose that suggests he is on the move, should suggest he is a sly and sneaky character

note: he doesn’t have dark scelra really, just trying to hide his lightning eyes HAHA, if his eyes end up showing on the pose you can color pick from the circle decorations on his head
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 178 179